[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pauliza

• masthu

• lovethatlook

• babyval22

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,  I have been a silent reader since May/Jun period and I remembered that I was still wondering how come there were only few members in this forum during that time. But today... despite the sho

Hello friends!    So yeah, I have gone crazy and ultimately give in to my shipper's heart. Finally created this thread for the Nam Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook shippers of Suspicious Partner! YA

Hi chingus! First time posting here. I was lurking here from the beginning. How? Because I was checking for someone to create this thread every day LOL. Thanks to @stucked. Didn’t have plans to c

Hyunnie's ig update .Why it is  so hard to see her face .huhu ..Seems like she hang out with fairy god mother & her make up artist .So sweet of her to give them her handmade bracelets :heart:

Wookie's ig story :heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 2

22 July 2017- 22 July 2020 - When 4 minutes age restricted no cut FIRST KISS scene with 4.3 million viewers on Sbs Catch  youtube channel  in his Jiscovery  Concert :heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 2

Yes @daloula so happy to see their updates especially Hyunie .Haha I can't even remember when was the last time I see her face .Thank you to Star&Moon Int fans too for their lovely gifts .

23 July 2017- 23 July 2020 -"If she does comes, Iwill be very thankful".Love everything about this video not only  because  of his answer but also his expression & his shining eyes when he was mentioning Hyunie 's name :heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 2

22 July 2017 - 22 July 2020 .
That moment when his  eyes were glued to the big monitor which has  #SuspiciousPartner clip and sings along with the word "yeppeo" and everyone screams after :love:

credit to the owner

• Like 2

The court kiss BTS is so much better than the aired kiss. I love their smiles, the lip bites and teasing :love:

In fact, most of their scenes are even better in the BTS. Jibong were living a life in SP but namji's relationship was even better than jibong's :P we even got JCW serenading NJH when JW was so mad at BH and Wookie twirling Hyunnie in fancams when jibong was nowhere near that close 

• Like 2
  • Love 1