[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

One thing I find very suspicious. Before enlistment, in interviews from 2015,2016, 2017 JCW was asked about dating, ideal type etc in every or almost every interview. After discharge there is nothing, not a single question, at least nothing in translated interviews. That's pretty strange change ;)

• Like 3

This interview will stay legendary:

He kept looking at her talking then asked her to praise him while trying to nudge her "discreetly" :lol:. I love the part where the two stopped talking and started only looking at each other's eyes while ignoring the poor interviewer :love: That's namji in their own world for you 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

hey am new here.. i didnt know soompi had a forum and found it a couple of weeks ago.. i read most of the comments on this forum and my shipping heart fluttered reading all those comments.. :fullofhearts:

i watched SP when it was on air and at that time i was new to kdramas.. at that time it was one of the dramas i watched and then forgot after a while.. but recently i rewatched it and enjoyed it more than the first time.. then i ended up watching all of the bts and even started shipping jcw and njh.. i liked them as a couple and their kissing scene when i first saw the drama 3 yrs back but didnt ship them as i didnt watch the bts back then.. even then my shipping was very platonic but after stalking this forum and watching a couple of jcw's ivs mentioning njh my shipping got a bit more intense esp him mentioning her right after getting out of the army.. i guess if it wasnt for that iv, the ship wouldnt have survived this long..

i followed backstreet rookie and watched the bts as well.. just out of curiosity i watched the bts of melting me softly as well but jcw is not as playful or touchy feely with kim yoo jung or his MMS costar even though he seemed to be more comfortable with kyj than MMS costar.. i get him keeping a distance with kyj as she is very young but didnt get why he seems so distant with his MMS costar.. before that he was very friendly with his K2 and healer costars.. with njh it was on a whole different level..

after watching all those bts from BR and MMS, i personally feel he is in a relationship and dont want any rumors with his costars like before.. whether the girl is nam ji hyun or not is the question.. as a shipper i wish its njh and if its her i dont want them to get exposed by dispatch.. let them date in peace..

whether they are together or not, i really want to see them together again on a drama.. nowadays kdrama has started to recast leads together like lee dong wook and yooinah, vagabong leads etc.. i hope some drama cast njh and jcw again in a romantic drama again.. they will surely set the screen on fire again..

• Like 8

On 8/19/2020 at 12:10 AM, daloula said:

He kept looking at her talking then asked her to praise him while trying to nudge her "discreetly" :lol:. I love the part where the two stopped talking and started only looking at each other's eyes while ignoring the poor interviewer :love: That's namji in their own world for you 

My favourite interview  -  I  started to watch SP because of this interview .haha their body languages in this interview made me curious - " What is happening here ? " :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY-EKJuAe12/?igshid=1g8wabinc65xt

@vp98215  Welcome on board dearie :heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 5