[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

55 minutes ago, Namjiilove said:

She  glows , hope we will see her soon in another project :love:

Yes she is :love:

p/s Dearie,please don't  quote the images because it's againts the soompi rules .Thank you 

• Like 4

11 June 2017 - 11 June 2020 ..Happy 3rd Years anniversary to this thread .Great to know all the NamJi  shippers here & starting from this thread we get to know each other for 3 years .

Within this 3 years  we managed to succesfully sent 2 rice wreaths to Hyunie for her HDH & 365 Repeat The Year Press Conferences + 1 Food truck to her 365 Repeat The Year filming set & organized Nam Ji Hyun Cafe Exhibition event for Hyunie 15th Debut Anniversary .While for Wookie ,we managed to sent Food Truck to his Melting Me Softly filming set on 17th September 2019 (coincidentally Glorious scheduled our FT on Hyunie's birthday & Kitchennine prepared seaweed soup as extra dish without our request :lol: ) & we sent Rice Wreaths for Melting Me Softly Press Conference too.All the supports are  under Hyunited_Soompiers /Jilighted_Soompiers name  .

We try our best to support Hyunie & Wookie's  individual projects because  shippers can also be genuine fans .No matter Namji as a couple or as an individual , we love them both .Good luck & fighting for their future projects :heart:

This was for Hyunnie's first fanmeeting & she posted it on her ig :D

Spoiler

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Is it too late to become a fan if this couple? 
I just discovered them!

Thanks to the lockdown in my country I started watching Netflix late at night and totally randomly saw SP...... I have since then tried other Koren series and no, not all of them are like SP...... Three weeks of devouring everything there is about this couple on insta and YouTube and reading all 1708pages of your chat.... here I am.  

Sooooo in love with them! 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Newbie19 said:

Is it too late to become a fan if this couple? 
I just discovered them!

Thanks to the lockdown in my country I started watching Netflix late at night and totally randomly saw SP...... I have since then tried other Koren series and no, not all of them are like SP...... Three weeks of devouring everything there is about this couple on insta and YouTube and reading all 1708pages of your chat.... here I am.  

Sooooo in love with them! 

Welcome on board dearie .Hehe it's never too late to ship this couple & wow you read all 1708 pages ?! Daebak :loveu:

• Like 5
  • Love 1