[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 4/27/2020 at 12:52 PM, daloula said:

Man I still can't get over his ridiculous answers to the reporters about hyunnie as soon as he stepped out of the camp base gracing us with his pabo smile while saying he didn't let his fellow soldiers see her. So funny and also so lovely. All his stuttering about how he should address her to talk about her to journalists. Also, by giving these answers he proved to everyone that the two stay close even during his long military service and that he valued her a lot to invite her to his military musical, a musical he only invited his mom and close friends to since it's an event that doesn't need to be promoted by stars but an event for the close people of the soldiers where each soldier gets assigned seats for his close people. 

It was glorious to see how she posted about the event insisting again that she came to watch it for him and she couldn't wait for him to finish his service healthily. Another noticeable fact was that it was obviously a private affair since she came with people they both knew for years and are close to and not with the rest of the SP cast like she could have done or he could have arranged if he wanted to.

Moreover his discharge day Q&A was just another opportunity he had to deny any romantic involvement with Hyunnie and to define their relationship as oppa-dongsaeng but he did the contrary of that by highlighting their closeness and his possessiveness towards her instead. 

:wub: memory lane, I miss them sooo much. Besides matching clothes they shoulf throw us some hints too to spazz on

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Seems like our girl is really engrossed in crafting with threads reminding me of wookie's handmade thread bracelets to his fans :blush:

On the other hand, wookie is gearing up for his new drama and sharing the teaser:

Also today is South Korea's mothers day and as usual he didn't forget:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

It is Year 3 and the fever continues unabated. An affair that began one summer has spanned several seasons now, and shows no sign of waning. A story that brought a lot of laughter and taught some important things. Determination to fight for oneself and for those who cannot, contentment in the little imperfections of an ordinary life, joy in makjang indulgence of family and friends, and that each day gives 101 reasons to fall a bit more in love. The story gave us yet another story, come alive like nothing short of a fairy-tale. Towards it, familiarity has only aroused more intrigue and each passing chapter has given more reasons to hold tighter to a hope for the better things to come. I am excited for what awaits ahead and so glad to have met SP, JiJi and their well-wishers here. Happy Anniversary! Happier sailing!

Good luck to all down the memory lane or starting their own affair this summer:

And since it's only a step from the on-screen fun to the off-screen:

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Hyunnie is making an event to give some of her handmade thread rings to fans making acrostic poems with her name:

Imagine being able to have wookie's thread bracelet and Hyunnie's thread ring :love:

Is this some new collection? :lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I guess I missed the memo that made our thread become a QnA centre where random people create a last minute account to come and ask a random question without even the courtesy of introducing themselves, whether they actually ship namji or not and if they do when and why they started. Do they even follow the two? It's not the first time so it's getting annoying cause the shippers who are here for a long time are not here to be disrespected.

Anyway, lets enjoy namji's laughters:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/12/2020 at 5:09 PM, daloula said:

Hyunnie is making an event to give some of her handmade thread rings to fans making acrostic poems with her name:Imagine being able to have wookie's thread bracelet and Hyunnie's thread ring :love:

LOLOL! Namji collection FTW! If they ever launch a collection together.. keke.. i will not miss it for the world. LOL. That said, when W came back fm MS and started the threaded bracelets, we went all awwwww. I guess i should have seen it coming that H will get influenced soon enough and kick start her threaded collection as well. Hehe. If she has another fanmeet and she gives away this.. i will chincha.. LOL. Hahahah.

I can't believe i didn't have the time to come post in here for our SP anniversary! So sorry guys~ RL has been really messy and i just lost track of time! I'm still here after 3 years, can you believe it? Haha. These 3 years has been such a meaningful one cos never did i expect my first post here would lead to such great friendships and experiences. Hehe. Hope everyone is doing well during this exceptional times! Take care and stay safe ya'all!

• Like 5
  • Love 3

On 5/8/2020 at 7:48 PM, daloula said:

Seems like our girl is really engrossed in crafting with threads reminding me of wookie's handmade thread bracelets to his fans :blush:

On 5/14/2020 at 4:37 PM, babyval22 said:

LOLOL! Namji collection FTW! If they ever launch a collection together.. keke.. i will not miss it for the world. LOL. That said, when W came back fm MS and started the threaded bracelets, we went all awwwww. I guess i should have seen it coming that H will get influenced soon enough and kick start her threaded collection as well. Hehe. If she has another fanmeet and she gives away this.. i will chincha.. LOL. Hahahah

On 5/12/2020 at 5:09 PM, daloula said:

Imagine being able to have wookie's thread bracelet and Hyunnie's thread ring :love:

:lol::heart: 

credit to the owner 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1