[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

@masthu  Hey! Welcome Back Dearie! Better Late than Never! :heart:

Hiya @pauliza ! Waiting for you to come home! :heart: :kiss_wink:

Let's continue to party . . . and let us all go back to regular programming mode!

So where are we with the Soompi awards from all our hard work where our fingers ached and some of us got cramped fingers from all those VOTING! And I got embarrassing comments from the younger generation at this old fart!

:glasses:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Hello, I'm from the  Philippines...an avid fan of jiji/jibong couple...Happy to be part of shippers' paradise.

After I  have watch Suspicious Partner for nth times, the scenes, especially the BTS...dunno if I love more the bts more than the drama...the fangirl inside me, started to come out...and the last is joining this forum.:heart:

Edited by Margie Buela
missing word..
  • Like 20

55 minutes ago, Margie Buela said:

Hello, I'm from the  Philippines...an avid fan of jiji/jibong couple...Happy to be part of shippers' paradise.

After I  have watch Suspicious Partner for nth times, the scenes, especially the BTS...dunno if I love more the bts more than the drama...the fangirl inside me, started to come out...and the last is joining this forum.:heart:

Hello dear, welcome to the family.. :)

• Like 9

14 hours ago, masthu said:

I really love their jakiya scene. One moment they are are all cute, the next moment laughing out loud together, then next teasing each other and then gazing at each other and we see them both going all shy shy... Oh my heartu!

They  cannot get more adorable than this?!

Love the jagiya scene as well. Drama scene was real cute. But I'd prefer the bts though coz it's much longer ,you see their interaction more..bwahaha :lol: I love that their both spontaneous ^_^:heart:

Welcome back dear. :DKeep on spazzin' on here ayt :wink: happy 1500 pages.

6 hours ago, daloula said:

I never realized he was starting to tear up in this scene:

Such a great actor.

Of course, NJH was great too

I feel like rewatching sp again. 

I only realized it too a week ago when I was looking for SP cuts on youtube hehe.Love this scene too,coz it shows JW  does care for BH  still, there's that look of love for her despite what his memory of BHs father.Even up to now, there are still many observations to point out :tongue: What more when the dvd comes out:o:ph34r::tongue::lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Margie Buela said:

Hello! Welcome to JiJi haven kababayan! :) 

• Like 10

Found this in my news feed and the tweet gave me goosebumps!

"One of my fav moments during 32nd BAA. When #SongSongCouple reached each others hand even without looking". -----> this reminded me  how wookie reached out to hold hyuni's hand even without  looking :heart:

To me this actions screams FAMILIARITY!!! Seems like wook cannot stay put without touching her and hyuni was more than okay with it :D

How can I not relate this to namji?! 

#NamJitrash :tongue:

pkOeL4R.gif

PS: Thank you for the warm welcome dear chingus! :heart: Love you all!! Lets keep spazzing like no tomorrow :D

@pauliza unni where are you? Come home palli palli. We guys miss you TT <3

• Like 18

On 3/30/2018 at 9:40 PM, adi2019jiji said:

Welcome back dear @masthu Lets also celebrate our 30k replies, just saw we actually surpassed 30k replies with 1500pages.. :heart: chukahae chingu

Lets have virtual fist bump

credit to owner

We just a bunch of talkative shipper.. LOL.. 

Thank you unnie! Waaah 30k is no joke! We definitely are a talkative bunch  thanks to uri NamJi Bts and interviews and the bombs they gave us :D  

*virtual fist bumps* everyone

On 3/31/2018 at 1:41 AM, babyval22 said:

@masthu Welcome back dearie!!!! Now let's just surround ourselves with the namji spazz and love okie! To 1500 pages and more! Hope your connection goes back to normal soon so u can spazz with us continuously! Hehe.

Thanks dearie! My connection is still acting up TT Will drop by when ever possible!

Love all your posts chingus. Please keep them coming shippers! 

18 hours ago, achinawa said:

Love the jagiya scene as well. Drama scene was real cute. But I'd prefer the bts though coz it's much longer ,you see their interaction more..bwahaha :lol: I love that their both spontaneous ^_^:heart:

Welcome back dear. :DKeep on spazzin' on here ayt :wink: happy 1500 pages.

I only realized it too a week ago when I was looking for SP cuts on youtube hehe.Love this scene too,coz it shows JW  does care for BH  still, there's that look of love for her despite what his memory of BHs father.Even up to now, there are still many observations to point out :tongue: What more when the dvd comes out:o:ph34r::tongue::lol:

Tbh I love the bts more than the drama scene as well unni. It never fails to make my heart flutter everytime I watch it... Never get bored of it. :D

The moment the DVD is out we are gonna hit 2 Million views in no time. So excited for it. I couldn't afford to buy the dvd but I hope some chingu is kind enough to share them with the ones who couldn't buy it. I think This dvd is gonna open up the NamJi pandora box but still keep my expectations low hehe. We should thank our otp for all the NG's if not we wouldn't have 27 mins of NAmJi kisses keke...

On 3/30/2018 at 6:13 AM, daloula said:

OMG she is so cut wonder if she got an award from soompi and they filmed that when they gave it to her?

Do you guys think she found this NamJi shippers forum of ours? What if she's lurking over here omo :ph34r:

Imagine her reading all our posts! omgggg

• Like 6
  • LOL 11

Part 7:Cherish~to cling fondly 

f8482208706837fe36cb2e88e25d5689.jpg

"Walking and looking at the stars with you, wondering what our futures holds. treasures kept safe in our hearts to cherish forever. I will miss those days" 

0001-04-front_2.jpg

7e5ff5457e58d19e9e78df1d1d7ed99a.jpg

"I've learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you're with me, even when you're not by my side."

The song i like the most from Day6~I like You~ both of you tooo:kiss_wink: 

This is a definition of the word begining; the first step of an act or circumstance, or the first step of an emotion ~ Noh Ji Wook 

PIC, IG quotes credit to owner

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

Part 7:Cherish~to cling fondly 

"Walking and looking at the stars with you, wondering what our futures holds. treasures kept safe in our hearts to cherish forever. I will miss those days" 

"I've learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you're with me, even when you're not by my side."

This is a definition of the word begining; the first step of an act or circumstance, or the first step of an emotion ~ Noh Ji Wook 

I cherish Part 7  a lot! ( like lots haha :lol:

And wahhh...I'm so dead with that Wookie interview :wub::heart::lol: Damn, those sparkling loving eyessss!!! ^_^

I really have this feeling that Hyuni already visited Wookie on camp..haha! She's not the type to break promises,me thinks hehe. :D

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

Hi guys congrats for the 1500 pages .  I think it will be my last post for a while.  I will be back once our couple confirm their relationship.  (Off course to celebrate) but then maybe if I have time I will be a silent lurker.  

TBH the main reason why I want to quit for a while is the fan wars .  Jiji shipper vs NJH fans.  I dont think it is healthy for my mind and heart .  I cannot believe that fangirling will be this hard though both sides have their points but continously reading makes me sad.  I even unfollow all on my IG account (JH fans,  CW fans and Jiji shipper) The only one remain there are few shippers whom I develop relationship beyond namji meaning we are sometimes talking about our lives not just namji.

I love our couple so much and they will always stay in my heart.  Hoping that God can answers our prayers that our couple will confirm , get married and have kids.  ( I want too see my grand child coz namji are my babies, hehehe). 

God bless everyone.  

• Like 9
  • Sad 5

On 23/3/2018 at 11:56 AM, adi2019jiji said:

Blame my curiosity, i google definition for "manner hands" :

"Manner hands" refers to the proper and courteous placement of a person's hands out of respect for someone else. In most cases in Korea, this refers to a male celebrity not touching the shoulder or arm of the female that they are posing with"

Link in spoiler if u want to see how k-celebrities with their impeccable manner hands.. u may get what i want to emphasis in this post & to relate with our otp B) (im not a person who good in describing into words forgive me if any misleading) 

for me manner hands can be implies to both genders female or male & this post is out of respect to our otp, it doesnt means they dont have manner hands, the point here is that we know what kind of "relationship" or "comfortable" level vice versa genders disregard their "manner hands" to involve into "authentic love interest" zone.. as we can see right on our eyes their comfortable level during their press conference as a start of their "authentic love interest" stories:wub:

Their chemistry had exloded in SP press conference.. they way he hold her.. B)

comparison in spoiler

Hide contents

we know how close wookie & ctj not much different either with CTJ or Hyunie.. look at his hand

when with Nara, this is what i always saw him with his co-star.. Nara also played as Wookie's love interest in SP before NJW met EBH.. there was a distance between both of them.. 

look how CTJ held NJH hand, literally like he hold her hand gaily, notice seems like he just hold with his tips of fingers.. this is a manner hands when u dont have such "love interest" towards that girl.. 

when man was interested into women everything she wore caught his attention :D ( ok this may sound delulu) 

Next, offscreen scenes 

SP photoshoot.. what i love about this pic, how wookie's left arm &  hand cuddle hyunie's shoulder &. hyunie's left hand hold wookie's right wrist, how their right hands slightly touched each other.. the vibes of the pic is blooming.. the feels was genuine.. :wub:

Hyunie's comfortable level when she touches & place her hand on wookie's thigh :wub: it pretty bold move girl, it may look platonic touches, it deliberately is definitely a sign of flirting.. she may look touchy with her previous co-star too but the touch more like a friend skinship feels to me.. 

more hyunie cut scenes in spoiler

Hide contents

When the man realizes "she is the one", the girl has already become the center of his universe. All he can think about is her. Her happiness, well-being is his ultimate priority. He does not have to fret about making positive impressions anymore and the relationship reaches a more intimate and authentic zone. He feels deeply connected to her and will do anything to protect it.(quote from themindsjournal)..

when i read this, all his actions towards her during filming  & his words while praising her in his interview just played in my mind (certified namji goner) all these moments comes into my mind, more in spoiler.. :D

Hide contents

above video, i want to refer to this scene actually classical way on marking his territory... haha

All pics & IG credit to owner :wub: thanks u so much for keep their moments and share with namji shipper.. 

At last I have a little time to catch up:D, so my apologies for bringing up "old" stuff... Since I have not finished backreading, I hope this has not been mentioned already and apologize if it has. 

After checking out the article you kindly shared about manner hands in K-Ent, I realized there is another instance where Wookie decided to forego "manner hands" that I think we have not pointed out yet. The article specifically mentions and shows examples of manner hands in piggyback rides, with the guys not holding onto the legs of the girls but rather keep their hands in a fist or by their side. 

(see: https://www.dramafever.com/news/10-korean-stars-with-impeccable-manner-hands/undefined)

But check where Wookie's hands are when NJW piggybacked EBH after she hurt her ankle (EP. 8) :lol:

(from 1:01)

... and in the last episode, when he gives a piggyback ride to a drunken BongHee.:lol:

image.jpg

Yet another evidence of how comfortable they were with each other and the skinship...    "Manner hands" is an expression that does not need to exist in the NamJi vocabulary :tongue:

ctto for video and screenshots.

• Like 8
  • LOL 11

A blessed Easter to all. May peace, health, prosperity and success find a new beginning in our homes, hearts and minds... as on our ship. God's grace and blessings be with all my fellow voyagers. 

Image result for blessed easter gif 

Aaaaaaaaand the final countdown for the DCut begins. 10 days to go until the official shipment commences...

I. AM. SO. EXCITED. THAT. IT. DOESN'T. EVEN. SHOW. ON. MY. FACE. AS. EXCITEMENT. ANYMORE.

Related image

• Like 16
  • LOL 7

Happy 1500 pages to all namji shippers here. Thank you all who have been regularly posting here and keeping this thread alive. I remember this thread was at page 800 when ji chang wook left now we are at 1502 that's quite a feat that we have achieved in this dry season. I can imagine this thread moving at the speed of bullet when the d cut arrives.

16 hours ago, masthu said:

Found this in my news feed and the tweet gave me goosebumps!

"One of my fav moments during 32nd BAA. When #SongSongCouple reached each others hand even without looking". -----> this reminded me  how wookie reached out to hold hyuni's hand even without  looking :heart:

To me this actions screams FAMILIARITY!!! Seems like wook cannot stay put without touching her and hyuni was more than okay with it :D

How can I not relate this to namji?! 

#NamJitrash :tongue:

PS: Thank you for the warm welcome dear chingus! :heart: Love you all!! Lets keep spazzing like no tomorrow :D

@pauliza unni where are you? Come home palli palli. We guys miss you TT <3

pkOeL4R.gif

In this gif if my eyes are not lying I also see nam ji hyuni's wrists esp the right one are moving towards his hands and then he holds her wrists automatically without looking like he sensed it or something.  It looks like they both are used to doing this. They look in sync here. As if she knows that he wants to hold her or something. Forgive me for my delulu but they really look so comfortable and familiar with each other's movements just like a real couple. 

• Like 18