[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

18 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Credits:otpshits 

Apparently in the last interview wookie did he mentioned he plan on studying English and Chinese? All along we know he wants to study Chinese but English seems to be someone else right? Hahahahha! #delulumode 

when you're in love, you wanna do everything the one you love does <3 and you start to take interest in whatever they have an interest in. oh, lalalla, love is in the air!!

• Like 24

5 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

when you're in love, you wanna do everything the one you love does <3 and you start to take interest in whatever they have an interest in. oh, lalalla, love is in the air!!

Like learn guitar as well..isnt that what JH has shown interest to do?

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Like learn guitar as well..isnt that what JH has shown interest to do?

yes! i remember she said after she graduates, she wants to pick up a hobby, like learn an instrument. hehe <3 i think wookie plays the guitar? does he? aww, he can teach her. dont know if any of you guys watched We got married Yongseo couple. that was one of my favs, but he taught her how to play <3

• Like 19

Spoiler

OMG!!! Since when did mr. g started to follow nam ji hyun again @paulizaunnie?

Mr. G is mr. guitar right? Or not? If he is, then maybe the letter that he received from ji chang wook contains about nam ji hyun. Maybe JCW asked mr. g thru that letter about NJH. Mr. G is JCW's assistant, am I right? Then maybe JCW requested mr. g to keep an eye on NJH, that's why mr. g follows her again in IG. So that when JCW asked mr. g again about his girl (NJH), his assistant could tell him about her. I'm in delulu mode again. Hihi

Edited by signorina_semplice
  • Like 16

Spoiler

Also, mr. guitar did not posted the whole content of letter right? He posted only a bit, which I think is the latter part of the letter. Suspicious hmm, maybe it contains about NJH. Hihihi. Delulu mode on. Someone please slap me back to reality. Haha

• Like 9

5 hours ago, attriste said:

Yeah!

Anyway I'm done with page 1 of the translation will wait till my cheeky toddler goes to bed before doing page 2! 

Guys lets please keep that umbrellandude news quiet? The more we feign ignorance the more freedom they get to express themselves. Lets not go craycray. Remember long run fulfillment not short term pleasure.

Spoiler

@attriste. Who is umbrella dude? Is he mr. guitar? If he is, then okay I will not be on hype regarding the news. I don't have IG, so rest assured that I will not bring this out of soompi. 

5 hours ago, pauliza said:

@signorina_semplice  Not sure about that because I don't follow him on his ig ,somebody Dm me about this :D

Okay, thank you @paulizaunnie. Delulu mode off. Hihihi. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, signorina_semplice said:

@attriste. Who is umbrella dude? Is he mr. guitar? If he is, then okay I will not be on hype regarding the news. I don't have IG, so rest assured that I will not bring this out of soompi. 

The problem is that the thread is public so anyone can see the content posted here and share it outside. 

• Like 15

@pauliza its a relief to know that your account is safe! Thank God! These hackers from other ships are feeling the heat and it is a good sign that our ship is sailing kiyaaaaaaaaaaaa. Fighting unnie!

@signorina_semplice 

Spoiler

can you do us a favor chingu chaebal?? can you hide the content about G under spoilers cz people who aren't from soompi might post it on IG no matter how protective we are about these info

• Like 14

Omo Omo. Mr. G is following again NJY in instagram. Now I know the feeling why the followers of Ms. Y is happy when Mr. K follow her again. Personally I am happy that Mr G follow her again. 

POV here is Mr. G is much more reliable source, Why?He is almost 24/7 with them coz of the shooting so he has an idea what is the real score unlike the other chingu, whom If I am not mistaken JCW post in instagram Long time no see Bro. Hahaha. 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, signorina_semplice said:

@paulizaunnie. How to remove the video? I tried to edit, however it still doesn't work. 

Just highlight the video,then cut or backspace.But I think your post didn't consist of any video.Just click the "edit " to edit the content .

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Just highlight the video,then cut or backspace.But I think your post didn't consist of any video.Just click the "edit " to edit the content .

Thanks. @paulizaunnie. I was referring to your post that I had quoted. It includes video. I tried to edit it since yesterday but it still does not work. I will try to edit it again using laptop or pc later. 

• Like 7