[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Hi @malaya! Thanks for reminding me. I tried to cut short pauliza unnie's post, but I was not able to erase the video part. So as a result, I quoted her whole post including the video. How to delete the video in my quote? I'm sorry, I am currently using mobile phone but it does not work. Do I need to use computer or laptop instead? 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

Did you mean this ?

@ajmamor1976_30b1 @flamingo101 Thank you :D

Oh, I think you're right!! It's different from his first letter (in spoiler because it's huge):

Spoiler

21106662_913255342159379_612099673904500

21296466_170418256839830_338351983071068

ah, his handwriting is hard to read. I hope @riririru wouldn't mind telling us what the little snippet Mr. Guitar posted says. I bet his letter to his Omma (and his girlfriend) are so sweet

• Like 19

32 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

Oh, thanks @m i s z CHEN for sharing the translations. Ah, that's so sweet....
Not sure the translator realizes Mr. Guitar is not the manager but it doesn't matter! How nice of Chang Wook to write to all his staff/friends. For sure he's written to all his important people.

I wonder if Ggoma is staying with Chang Wook's mom now or with Mr. G? Mr. G had posted pics of the dog but I don't know if they're old because he's been reposting some other ones that he had deleted before. I hope he still gets to play with Ggoma even though Ggoma's Appa is far away.

• Like 23

@malaya another wonderful insight chingu! Thank you for always sharing such analysis with us! It must have taken lots of time and effort to do it! Kudos! 

@pauliza thanks for sharing dearie! I never realised that wookie did kiss her back in this scene. All along I tot that scene was only of hyunni kissing him but this ig post clearly shows that slight pout of lips too. Hehehe!

• Like 15

9 hours ago, hannah92 said:

Hey guys, so i read some people said that our Hyuni is not that beautiful. I was furious. I mean, SHE IS NOT BEAUTIFUL? Are you kidding me? She's gorgeous dammit. If she's not that beautiful, then i must be a freaking Ogre. There are many beautiful actresses in Korea i admit that, some of them are seriously beautiful like a porcelain doll (for example: Song Hye Kyo) but our Hyuni is also one of those beautiful actresses. There's something about her that make her stand out. Not only beautiful, but she also radiates happiness from her. When she smiles and laughs, it brings warmth to my heart. Her smile only could brightens the whole room. It's very genuine from her. And i believe, i'm not the only one who can feel this. She is just a lovely and sweet person, so humble not even aware how amazing she is.

and for my dear @pauliza happy birthday dear, i wish you the best of all this world could give. Stay healthy and happy, always, dear :)

What's funny for sure is that these people who call hyunnie not pretty have worse case of faces! I dare them to post their  pictures beside Hyunnie's and let's see who deserves to be called NOT PRETTY! 

Hyunnie is my girl crush. Don't dare call her bad things! 

• Like 17

Just came by and want to say that:

@taonaka you're the water blessed by the Shipper Gods for our draught season. Thank you so much! :*

and @otpshits (from Twitter) too but I doubt she's here. Still, thank you so much, chingu! :*

@pauliza HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DEAR UNNIE! :* Always stay strong and positive! :* 

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, attriste said:

Wow I just read the Chinese translation of Ceci- I bet the Korean was hard to read!!! Her interview is way harder to read than Wookie's! 

In Chinese language we have a lot of idioms (4 character words) that condenses what a sentence can express... there were a ton of idioms plus flowery language in the translation, I can't imagine the Korean. 

A few things I learnt: 

The interviewer loves her, omg. So many praises sung of her personality and character, everything we know already. One sweet one was something like "she may have grown up but she still retains childlike wonder"/ "looking through the eyes of nam Ji hyun is clear and sparkling". Sorry it sounds a little weird.. this article tests all my Chinese. 

She tried to mask her Incheon accent, plus her mother is from somewhere near Busan? But it came out towards the second half of SP anyway. So cute. 

Song lyrics do give her strength? She can feel low and a particular lyric can give her strength to get out of her funk. (Wish she posted songs she listened to post-SP, ha)

She listens to music to destress. And read novels. 

She's been watching many movies since SP ended. She likes Christopher Nolan. 

Like previous interviews she reiterates she is perfectly happy with her life now: if the future is like today, she is satisfied. 

*dabs eyes*

CR:https://m.weibo.cn/3730563372/4147416950786289

it really is ehmegerd

i tried to translate the interview but gave up halfway lol my english skill is very lacking to trans her words XD

her mom is from kyeongsang-do

• Like 23

1 hour ago, attriste said:

Wow I just read the Chinese translation of Ceci- I bet the Korean was hard to read!!! Her interview is way harder to read than Wookie's! 

In Chinese language we have a lot of idioms (4 character words) that condenses what a sentence can express... there were a ton of idioms plus flowery language in the translation, I can't imagine the Korean. 

A few things I learnt: 

The interviewer loves her, omg. So many praises sung of her personality and character, everything we know already. One sweet one was something like "she may have grown up but she still retains childlike wonder"/ "looking through the eyes of nam Ji hyun is clear and sparkling". Sorry it sounds a little weird.. this article tests all my Chinese. 

She tried to mask her Incheon accent, plus her mother is from somewhere near Busan? But it came out towards the second half of SP anyway. So cute. 

Song lyrics do give her strength? She can feel low and a particular lyric can give her strength to get out of her funk. (Wish she posted songs she listened to post-SP, ha)

She listens to music to destress. And read novels. 

She's been watching many movies since SP ended. She likes Christopher Nolan. 

Like previous interviews she reiterates she is perfectly happy with her life now: if the future is like today, she is satisfied. 

*dabs eyes*

CR:https://m.weibo.cn/3730563372/4147416950786289

@tomago I think you're higher level than me. In case you wanted to read :) No need to translate I think lololol.

Thanks for your hard work! I really feel you... after reading the Chinese trans... I totally waving white flag...coz it is so hard to trans it...i scare my poor English will mess up the original meaning if I trans it... really salute to u! :blush: her interview need more deep thinking than Wookie interview... Hahaha...

• Like 19