[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

Morning! :)

Thanks to our IG CSI chingus.. They found something to prove that our couple really ninja that they probably did the same interviews with the same reporters in the same day! unfortunately they were not interviewed together.. Why-so-sushficious? :ph34r:

I saw that too but I didn't get it. the interviewer had a different shirt on? are we sure it's the same day? the posted dates are different so I wasn't sure what i missed...

• Like 12

26 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

I saw that too but I didn't get it. the interviewer had a different shirt on? are we sure it's the same day? the posted dates are different so I wasn't sure what i missed...

Yeah I thought same like you. The interviewer had really different outfit. 

Btw, I hope someone can translate JH's Ceci interview. I don't care if there is a bomb or not in her interview. I want us to be fair since some of us posted CWs mag interview or whatsoever. I don't want any of us to be bias since this is our couple thread. 

Btw, happy Sunday uols. 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, imaynotbeperf said:

idk if it's true but i've read it somewhere that it was only on SP that wookie said "saranghae" towards his lead actress. if it's true then I'D REALLY BOOK A FLIGHT FOR MAY 2019 

Really? Wow. I'm speechless to know that. Hahahah. Chincha? Which sources you get it? :ph34r: 

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, rose90 said:

Btw, I hope someone can translate JH's Ceci interview. I don't care if there is a bomb or not in her interview. I want us to be fair since some of us posted CWs mag interview or whatsoever. I don't want any of us to be bias since this is our couple thread. 

Btw, happy Sunday uols. 

agree! it would be really nice to get to know hyunnie a little better too. anyone willing to translate, many thanks in advance!

• Like 14

22 minutes ago, rose90 said:

Btw, happy Sunday uols. 

Have you back read? Some of us have tried and I have given the main or interesting points previously. 

Its not that we are not being fair- our resident translators have found it difficult to read, or translate what Jihyun is saying because the way she speaks and the type of words she uses is difficult. 3 of us who have read the Chinese and Korean translations agree. And it's mostly translating Korean - ( @riririru's native language)- English and for me korean - (Chinese translation already done by someone else)- English. 

If you wish I can try to do a more comprehensive translation when I have the time but it'll take awhile. 

• Like 22

Somebody was trying to hack @theromanticcj

accout .She lost that account for a few hours & Thank God she managed to get it back .Suddenly this morning ,I can't log in my account too & instagram asked me to enter my phone number ,they sent verification code to me.After enter that verification code,then I can log in as usual .Somebody told me ,there are "somebody " trying to log in my account by using different devices ,thats why instagram have to ask me to enter verification code.*sigh* .....SERIOUSLY HATERS,GO AND GET A LIFE!!!!Are u satisfied by hacking other people 's account ? Did hack other people's  account can make  your ship real ??*sigh * 

• Like 24

58 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

26 minutes ago, rose90 said:

Btw, happy Sunday uols. 

I'm not sure if it's true or not.. ^^' But most pobably they were interviewed on the same day based on hyunnie same outfit.. Okay,  Wookie was interviewed on July 19.. While we don't know when Hyunnie was interviewed right? the reporter posted her selca with hyunnie on July 22, but Hyunnie posted the same outfit on her IG with date of July 19.. that's why they said they probably have been interviewed on the same day but not together..  :sweatingbullets:

@imaynotbeperf really? Hee.. We need to dig more abt this.. If it's true..  Kyaaaaa... *delulu mode ON to the max! * :rolleyes:

• Like 18

30 minutes ago, rose90 said:

Really? Wow. I'm speechless to know that. Hahahah. Chincha? Which sources you get it? :ph34r: 

I think what she meant was the character line. Like among Wookie's previous drama, only SP had a line that he had to say saranghae? 

10 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Somebody was trying to hack @theromanticcj

accout .She lost that account for a few hours & Thank God she managed to get it back .Suddenly this morning ,I can't log in my account too & instagram asked me to enter my phone number ,they sent verification code to me.After enter that verification code,then I can log in as usual .Somebody told me ,there are "somebody " trying to log in my account by using different devices ,thats why instagram have to ask me to enter verification code.*sigh* .....SERIOUSLY HATERS,GO AND GET A LIFE!!!!Are u satisfied by hacking other people 's account ? Did hack other people's  account can make  your ship real ??*sigh * 

These crazy peeps seriously! Luckily you managed to have additional security measures! No idea what these hackers have in it for. Hope the rest of the jiji shipper ig accounts stay safe! @theromanticcj Glad your ig is back! Stay safe too! 

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

I'm not sure if it's true or not.. ^^' But most pobably they were interviewed on the same day based on hyunnie same outfit.. Okay,  Wookie was interviewed on July 19.. While we don't know when Hyunnie was interviewed right? the reporter posted her selca with hyunnie on July 22, but Hyunnie posted the same outfit on her IG with date of July 19.. that's why they said they probably have been interviewed on the same day but not together..  :sweatingbullets:

@imaynotbeperf really? Hee.. We need to dig more abt this.. If it's true..  Kyaaaaa... *delulu mode ON to the max! * :rolleyes:

oh! no wonder. i get it now. so maybe they did have the interview on the same day but at different places? one seemed indoors vs outdoors or maybe the interviewer just changed clothes for whatever reason lol

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I think what she meant was the character line. Like among Wookie's previous drama, only SP had a line that he had to say saranghae? 

These crazy peeps seriously! Luckily you managed to have additional security measures! No idea what these hackers have in it for. Hope the rest of the jiji shipper ig accounts stay safe! @theromanticcj Glad your ig is back! Stay safe too! 

I started to private my account since yesterday .Suddenly I received request from 5 fake accounts .Fake account means 0 followers,0 following ,0 post .Thats weird & of course I did not approve .Every instagram user should activate "2Factor Authentification " .This help me a lots & most probably I will lost my account if I did not activate this .

• Like 23