[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

13 minutes ago, genxv said:

Happy birthday @pauliza the vitamin of our thread~~ :wub: Thank you for all the videos and great observations. I hope you have a fantastic birthday weekend. 

I'm going to post this here. I was reminded of it because the 2014 kbs awards show was being discussed again and I think there was another Namji moment there, but I'll let you decide. Truly there is something very suspicious about the pair of them. I've been spending way too much time rewatching the videos and they are glowing, glowing I tell ya.

To put into context, here is the order of events that happens:

1) Best New Actor |  Winners: Park Hyun Sik & Seo In Guk 
2) Best New Actress | Winners: Nam Ji Hyun & Kim Seul Gi
3) Popularity Award | Winners: Ji Chang Wook & Joo Won

So at some point we can assume they are backstage together (except maybe Seo In Guk who has to go back to hosting and Joo Won who has to present the next award). Now I'm not saying they were together or anything. They were just coincidentally near each other :ph34r:

Woohoo, I went back to take a look at the award presentation, Hyunnie is not back on her seats when wookie went to back stage after taking his award.. huhuhu

• Like 24

@pauliza Wishing you a Happy, happy Birthday and many happy  healthy returns. I pray that you and your loved ones will be blessed with good health and be protected by all the harms in this world. Enjoy your day.......[I wish we have a birthday cake or birthday celebration gif at soompi]. 

• Like 18