[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

5 hours ago, odotz said:

Ok chingus, about mr K video , i have to take back my words regarding watch side, in this Picture, njh using watch on her right side, so i think she can use both side....  soo i think the girl in mr K video can be njh ... about 80% .... :D

I noticed that too...NJH wears watches on either of her arm in RL.   So the girl in Mr K's video could be NJH, imo most likely.

• Like 21

49 minutes ago, daloula said:

@midorinokerochan I think I found the article you're looking for: https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/30/ji-chang-wook-gushes-chemistry-co-star-nam-ji-hyun/ he actually said that during the press conference.

Thank you so, so, much! :heart: :heart::heart:

Then, I'll go back to read the article and maybe even check the videos of the presscon, and then try to organize my ideas. Let's see if I can come up with something worth sharing...  :wink:

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Heres my thought of the day and everyday

8 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

This image alone of Ji Hyunnie is 101 reasons why Wookie cannot be without her.

Even i, a married woman and mother, cannot resist this smile of hers. So heart warming and attractive.

Thanks again Taonaka.

Reposted this video .SHK & her has almost the same smile.And this kind of smile also appeared when they were with their love one .Lovely smiles came directly from their heart :lol: .

• Like 24

3 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

And seeing from the IG posted kindly shared here by @waveoflove that  he even drew the other actors of Emperess Ki, it's really a pity that during SP no one asked him for a drawing of EBH/NJH, because then we would be able to compare it with the drawing of his ideal woman.... and i bet they would have looked quite similar :wink: 

We never know if he draw the pic of Hyunie / other casts or not because they not posted it on their Sns .What to expect ,this suspicious team not even have photo during their meet up :tongue:

• Like 15

I found this article & I think this is a worth sharing :lol:

Why Do Couples Look Alike? 3 Reasons

It is a truth universally acknowledged that couples which sidestep their individuality and become One Combined Being are the most irritating people at every cocktail party. They refer to themselves in the plural, even seem to look like each other.The more you resemble each other,it's called convergence of appearance.

So what on earth is going on here? Why would people start to morph slowly into their partners? And why are scientists telling us it's actually a good sign?

1. You Look Like Each Other To Begin With

One of the greatest secrets of the dating pool is that people seem to actively attempt to date people similar to them in some way .It's called assortative mating. It's not hard to understand why — you like somebody who knows what you're talking but on a certain level, similarity is also determined in terms of genetics. And that includes faces.We seem to like genetic similarity.We subconsciously want to pass on our own genes, and your chances of having a kid similar to you is bolstered with somebody who looks like you. 

2 .You're Sharing The Same Experiences

The "facial likeness" study from the now-late psychologist Robert Zajonc of the University of Michigan in 1987 is still the benchmark for people who worry that they're developing their partner's scowl. Zajonc and his team asked volunteers to match photographs of men and women based on their facial similarity, and found that couples who'd been married for 25 years were overwhelmingly paired together.There are two main hypotheses for why this happened. Zajonc thought it was because a long life together meant shared experiences that left similar lines on faces, and that couples would therefore to begin to look more similar .Others were more practical, believing that it's simply a matter of genetic similarity becoming more evident .

3 The Happier You Are, The More Alike You Look .
Zajonc's theory of emotional face-mirroring was based on a basic principle: We imitate the people we're around the most. This phenomenon, called "unconscious mimicry," has been known for ages, and it's why we unconsciously take on the intonation of our friends' voices, or copy our boyfriend's stance at the bar. It's meant to bond us and make us feel part of a group, but Zajonc also thought it meant that we mimic a spouse over a long period of time, which would gradually reshape the face.

• Like 22

Happy Monday morning/Monday dawn/Sunday evening to everyone whichever part of the globe you are. 

10 hours ago, ehead said:

Lol! I saw what you mean. My eyes directed me right away on that spot.... 

***blushing here**** 

17 minutes ago, magoner said:

Even me when i first saw the photo  I was like aaaa haha trying to calm down :D

It's like we are programmed to go there. Just like Wookie's reflexes and senses (well his whole being) is programmed to touch her or his thoughts are almost always related to her when it comes to his drama and love. :lol:

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Ooohhh, I think they wouldnt have any plans to put any clothes on! :ph34r:

Byeontae Squad representing? lol

After 100 days in the military he will be on fire.

Wonder what JHs reaction is when she sees that recent military pic of Wookie .... its right in your face LOL. You would have to have had LASIK gone wrong if u cant see that bulge.

• Like 23

6 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Ooohhh, I think they wouldnt have any plans to put any clothes on! :ph34r:

Hide contents

LOL! Who needs clothes indeed when all you think about (with a bed or alone inside a vehicle) is to take 'em off. :ph34r::lol:

• Like 15

suspicious-partner_morning-after.gif

i zoomed in and i saw like a blanket that's pulled pretty high up between wookie and hyunnie. do you guys see it? what is that..i was trying to see if that's something between hyunnie and wookie or if it's just the same blanket pulled up high? the placement of that peek of the blanket is confusing me LOL

• Like 17