[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

16 minutes ago, purebliss12 said:

Hell

is NG means??? Kamsaaaaninja

NG stands for not good. Wheb a scene is said to be NG or not good you'll have to retske retake that scene . NGs are called bloopers as well. Hope you got it chingu :)

@riririru Lets ger our fly swatters aka kiss gifs ready to swat the fly! Seems like fly better stay on ninja mode keke

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

NG means "no good" basically the no good scenes that they don't use, like, the different takes.

Thank youuuu ao muchhhh been google it cant find it hahahah thanks for the info

9 minutes ago, masthu said:

NG stands for not good. Wheb a scene is said to be NG or not good you'll have to retske retake that scene . NGs are called bloopers as well. Hope you got it chingu :)

@riririru Lets ger our fly swatters aka kiss gifs ready to swat the fly! Seems like fly better stay on ninja mode keke

Hihi thank youuuuu so much!!!

• Like 8

5 hours ago, MARMI_ROE said:

This gif even it was posted countless time it was one of the best, to me  they are not acting at all it's their Real feeling into each other.:wub:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

its been a few months over and yet we still manage to find something new in the scenes LOL!!! Chincha, what does this mean? I guess we are either too addicted or we have nothing better to do with our lives! NamJi Shippers for the win! LMAO!

3 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

gotta repost this one. LOL i love how wookie was trying to do his signature, hands on face but then hyunnie put her arms around him and he was forced to move his hand down and put it on her waist. but he literally rubbed her down man LOL

this is the one where I was asking some a few weeks ago, where is his hand was! LOL! Everybody was like saying its there, but I was more sure that his hand was somewhere at her chest! Hahahaha I think someone debunked me, I let it go at that however, when the lights were added we can surely and clearly see where his hand was at! :tongue: And with this I am resting my case smiling like crazy LMAO!

• Like 17

His Scent . . .  Terre d'Hermès

I just had to share, if JCW is indeed wearing this scent then I can confirm that it has a very nice dry base scent left on clothes.  AM very surprised myself as I just hung my husband's laundered polo shirts, and mind you and the whiff of lovely elegant scent still clung onto the polo shirt. I am amazed.  Now you can understand the reason why then NJH would like to have whiffs of the scent from his jacket.  It really smells lovely.  But then again I myself like those types of scents, Patchouli/Vitiver/Chypre blended with bits of floral and fruit.  

It is wood based fragrance with orange, vetiver and patchouli base notes.  My husband did not like the Guerlain Vitiver that I bought him years back but over the weekend he bought Hermès - Terre d'Hermès H Bottle Limited Edition EDT, as I surreptitiously guided him to try it as he wanted a change from Hugo Boss and their new scents were not to his liking.  When he initially tried it on a sample paper - DON'T try it this way as it NEVER brings out the real characteristics of the fragrance.  I told him to sample it on his arm at a different site from the other 2 fragrances he tried. Personally, I was not impressed with the scent on the sample paper, but it differed once on skin. Top note did not impress me but the middle note after 5-10minutes definitely had the wood middle note, then after a few hours the fragrance bloomed and it has a wood base, gentle and elegant bouquet. I just did not know it would go into the fabric of his shirt. Funny I could not smell the fragrance from his Hugo Boss-The Scent on his other laundered shirts.
Having said all that my husband said his favourite was his Manchester United EDT!!! It did smell nice and post locker room scent but definitely not an elegant scent. Also I think he is biased!

Anyway by that evening after my husband tried the scent, I realised that it could well be a scent that JCW can pull off and would suit him. The Hugo Boss that my husband wears would not smell right on JCW if one could put a scent type on a person!

Some write up https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Herm-s/Terre-d-Hermes-17.html

My guide to all is that if you want to buy any fragrance, try not to buy blind, which means buying without testing on your own body or on the person you are getting it for.  Test them on YOUR skin or whoever will be using it.  This is because every fragrance will develop differently on each individual person as the top, middle and base notes of the fragrance differs and changes from person to person. While one brand may smell wonderful on someone you know yet smells horribly wrong on you.  Also, the whether to buy EDT/EDP/Parfum may depend on personal taste and climate one is in.  I loved the scent of Guerlain Mitsuoko Perfume but not the EDP. They will develop differently.

Also don't try more than 3 at a time otherwise you get Olfactory overload. After spraying, go shop further or go do what ever you need to do, you DON'T have to but the product straight away.  Go home and keep smelling each Cologne/EDT/EDP/Parfum you tried and assess their top, middle, base and dry scents as their fragrance unfolds after mixing with your own body oils and chemicals. You can either bring some coffee beans in a container to reset your olfactory senses or just smell something to reset your olfactory system.

Another thing to note is that the recipe for scents also changes which can be a disappointment. The same EDT/EDP of 1982 I like was not the same recipe as that from 2013 which is to this day is disappointing me and I will stop buying. I should have read the fragrantica forums earlier! To think that this was supposed to be one of the great scents ever made.

I did also read up on Jo Malone but we do not know exactly which one she uses it may be difficult to tell.  Jo Malone have many fragrances.  Plus they do custom made ones too. Hmmmm . . .
In one of the comments from the Fragrantica site that I read on a Jo Malone scent, the writer said that as she lives in the Philippines and the Jo Malone she bought smelled horribly wrong on her and being in a tropical climate brought out the worse of it.  Another comment noted that though the write ups had been very good, they mostly came from people living in colder climates.

http://www.jomalone.co.uk

Enjoy :D

Edited Link

Note: The different Terre d'Hermès should only refer to the bottle design. The content should still be the same. The one my husband bought had a design on the bottle that's all. 

Edited by Babyboomer
Changed links and added note
  • Like 18

1 hour ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Wow...really feel great seeing Hyunie enjoying her holiday... did you guys saw this fans post...

As usual should open google maps & start to count the distance :lol: .So unlucky I have bad internet connection now .

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Wow...really feel great seeing Hyunie enjoying her holiday... did you guys saw this fans post...

The beach that she visited look quite near to someone someone camp...*delulu mode on hahahaha

23 minutes ago, riririru said:
#Gangreung #GyongpoBeach

Enjoying the beach as a side trip but main itinerary is to visit someone at his camp. Delulu mode on. LOL!

Are they allowed visitors now when he's not done with basic training yet? 

BTW, does visiting rooms for families and girlfriends/wives provides some sort of privacy for couples? Seeing how passionate this two are, they sure want more than hugging. 

1 hour ago, riririru said:

Cough Be careful of fly cough

That one has been going for the sympathetic route. Different MO. But same ole, same ole...B)

• Like 23

11 minutes ago, malaya said:

Enjoying the beach as a side trip but main itinerary is to visit someone at his camp. Delulu mode on. LOL!

Are they allowed visitors now when he's not done with basic training yet? 

BTW, does visiting rooms for families and girlfriends/wives provides some sort of privacy for couples? Seeing how passionate this two are, they sure want more than hugging. 

That one has been going for the sympathetic route. Different MO. But same ole, same ole...B)

From this blog, the visitor room seem like a big cafetaria (not sure for White Skull camp tho)

The pattern of this one fly is posting multiple posts lolol

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, riririru said:

From this blog, the visitor room seem like a big cafetaria (not sure for White Skull camp tho)

The pattern of this one fly is posting multiple posts lolol

AAAwwww, I couldnt read anything but the photos say it all clearly. 

Respect to all men in uniform! 

• Like 21