[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

6 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Hahaha... I check it up...the distance from cheorwon to gangneung is 145 km... is it far? I try to Google it amount time taken via car but Google did not provide it...google just provide me the time taken using train...which is 4 hours plus...

Not sure whether now visitors is allow to visit those recruits..anyone know about it? Previous i saw some fans said need to wait until they finish the 5 weeks basic training then only can visit them...but I forgot where I read about it...

Our math teacher @pauliza can help, hahaha. I think it'll be a 2 hour journey :tongue:

• Like 22

2 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Waaaah. these 2 really are going to give us a heart attack. I cant count how many times they have made us breathless and having sleepless nights like we are on our first dates.

Our prince was so into the kiss that he forgot they were filming. Good thing princess was level headed and she brushed his hand away. Wooah ninja move from Hyunie.! JCW's vacuum cleaner with powerful suction kiss did make princess' heart flutter. If it was me, I'll surely be a flat liner. 

Reposting gif.... coz I like it :tongue::ph34r:

Hmmm, i still not so sure about the left hand whether it is on her neck or other place , but for the right hand it sure pulling JH closer to him ....

• Like 13

1 hour ago, riririru said:

From this blog, the visitor room seem like a big cafetaria (not sure for White Skull camp tho)

The pattern of this one fly is posting multiple posts lolol

Ahem, correct me if i'm wrong .. this gf is wearing her bf's overall. I guess that won't happen in our wildest dreams.. not in a cafeteria at least :lol:

then again we're the deluded bunch. 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Hahaha... I check it up...the distance from cheorwon to gangneung is 145 km... is it far? I try to Google it amount time taken via car but Google did not provide it...google just provide me the time taken using train...which is 4 hours plus...

Not sure whether now visitors is allow to visit those recruits..anyone know about it? Previous i saw some fans said need to wait until they finish the 5 weeks basic training then only can visit them...but I forgot where I read about it...

Hyaaaaa.yaaa Love!! ..will  route you there Hyunnii:D and I read someone she has friend at the military camp they allow to contact family and friend after 5 weeks finished basic training but cant visit him we can check his update in official military website only...then he will be on active service at the camp till 100 days.. he can break come home or visit afterwards.

• Like 15

So 2bic have a vlive at 7pm today? if so i wanna go on there and tell them I love their LOVE GAME song and thats it.

I hope there are no IG JIJI shippers that go on and ask stupid qns or make stupid comments unrelated to 2BIC.

• Like 21

Chingus, may i ask a silly question, coz i thought it alot but i still can't come up with some answer .

in the second press conference , JCW said about him waited JH for 8 years. 

Why 8 years ?

warrior baek dong soo which is the first project together with JH  was release in 2011

JCW career is about 10 years 

can somebody please help mee, thanks

• Like 17

38 minutes ago, odotz said:

Chingus, may i ask a silly question, coz i thought it alot but i still can't come up with some answer .

in the second press conference , JCW said about him waited JH for 8 years. 

Why 8 years ?

warrior baek dong soo which is the first project together with JH  was release in 2011

JCW career is about 10 years 

can somebody please help mee, thanks

Yeah it doesn't add up mathematically if his talking about acting in a rom-com since his acting debut and in the drama Baek Dong Soo. So,  it could only mean their age difference, inferring he waited for her to grow up. 

• Like 18

8 hours ago, thehanz said:

I hope I'm not crazy when I say this but in the top gif something caught my eye...

do u notice when they were kissing and turning there is a hand on namjihyuns chest and when they turned she moved his hand, and he placed it on her hips. I REALLY HOPE IM NOT SEEING THINGS. Someone zoom into the gif and verify what i saw please, two heads are better than one.

I noticed it since the first time i saw it. But i dont have courage to tell here... I thought i was perv.... Or just my delulu.... 

He absolutely attracted by Hyunii....no doubt... 

• Like 19