[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

25 minutes ago, Babyboomer said:

Hello All (Sorry but I realised it became a rant! Sloow reaction!) Congratulations as we have surpassed the 1000 page marker and heading towards the next 1000! After some googling to try to figure how Soompi forums works, I came across something that Soompi only allows 2000 pages per forum as once it reaches 2000 pages the forum will be archived. Though we can continue with a new forum. Is this true? How can we go round this? We have another 21 months to go and in less than 3 months we have achieved >1000 pages which by the way is FANTASTIC! @pauliza Thank you for sharing your very personal struggles intimately here. I and am sure many of us here who have already stated in this forum, or in our hearts, that our heart ❤️ has gone out to you. As some have said we cannot claim to know the struggles you have gone and are going through but you definitely have our support. Continue to be strong. Prayers from myself and many of us here.  I am very happy for you that this thread has brought you so much joy, laughter and happiness. I want to say to YOU that your posts along with ALL the people here in this forum has brought me much happiness, joy and laughter too. For me and and am sure for the many others its a “De-Stresser” site as @RachelW mentioned.  A place we can support these 2 lovely individuals as we see their love blossom in front of our eyes, resulting in the majority of us here starting to take an interest in the REAL, as we see it. 

Spoiler

Also to the other shippers who recently have also gone through difficulties. I am sorry I cannot remember who you are as I may have missed what actually happen.  Take care, take one step at a time and try to take it in your stride with a smile and know you have a “Virtual” family here, which is Real and where you can offload and unwind!

Finally, I now know what a “Fly” is! Though I cannot understand why they need to go so low to do what they do. To me it is sadly a very unhealthy mentality. Hope these “Flies” can take a good look at themselves and see how pathetic they become when they stoop so low. Sorry but I cannot fathom your reasoning for doing this.  Move on and do something POSITIVE with your life!  
You can’t change what is, so accept it. Analysis have been made in this forum based on what we see and have actually happened. Things are definitely fishy and suspicious. The behavioural science observations, deduction, postulation and extrapolation has helped us to conclude that the ship is sailing and we continue to pray that the ship continues to sail till it docks and offload.
We know it is a treacherous world out there and things change, hearts change but NOT if it is GENUINE and BOTH PARTIES are WILLING to MAKE IT WORK.  For any relationship to work IT takes TWO.  This has ALWAYS been the case and ALWAYS WILL BE. 
SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGES DO HAPPEN.  Couples from successful marriages, from the time they find each other, MUST WORK though ALL obstacles, toils, trials and turmoils, changes, differences that scatter their path and overcome them as they journey before and after their commitment to MARRIAGE.  This continued journey through changes of the stages of Life ensures that the marriage STAYS AFLOAT. To have that spark when you first meet to the final days of your lives that the couple commits.  That's why there is the saying that we have to "Work on our marriage", its not smooth sailing or a bed of roses, but the rewards are immeasurable and this path will always be more difficult than throwing in the towel. Nonetheless it will ALWAYS need 2 parties to agree to make it work. It is sad but marriages do breakdown especially when one cannot forgive or only side wants to make it work or when neither want to continue.
To that we continue to PRAY and HOPE these 2 stay the course, dock, go through a committed marriage, raise a family, be as good as possible as parents as one HOPES to be and remain their other half FOREVER! 

To the over enthusiastic shippers, please do LEARN to RESPECT PRIVACY.  Put YOURSELF in their shoes.  Would YOU like that same intrusion into your life, your family’s, your friends’ lives!  Look but Don’t Intrude.
I know some will say they are celebrities SO . . .  they are human and will bleed like you or I.
Being a celebrity does not give the public any right to intrude on their privacy.  From my personal experience, I have seen a couple of HW celebrities accidentally while on holiday in some remote part of the world. You should have seen the shock and uneasiness on his face when he realised that I recognised him in a crowded place. I was myself shocked to see him there but I just continued on my way and am sure he was relieved! These celebrities were relieved when everyone in that town treated them as a decent human being and left them be. I understand that the intrusion now is more on the internet and virtual world so please likewise give them their private space.  Is that the right term?

You want your OWN Privacy then give them THEIR Privacy.

Sorry I got carried away. I am late with this rant aren’t I! 

I have enjoyed this drama immensely. Just that the “Drama” within the drama is so much more interesting. 

I also believe most of us here, regardless of how each of us got here, whatever perspectives we have; romantics, realists, some with renewed hope that true love does exists and humanity, pray that this love continues to its full fruition.

So many people to thank and I really cannot remember all but you know who you are.  I only know how to “Liked” your posts!

Apologies if I have offended anyone and just take it as an old ajumma's written diarrhoea . . .

On a lighter note . . . have something to comment on the perfumes later. 

I loved every heartfelt word! Beautiful!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, miss0115 said:

I keep repeating the vid and following oppa's lip movement and suddenly this word come to my mind........is he saying "촣아하지?" (cheoa ha ji - you like it, don't you?) :o:ph34r: LMAO

OMG maybe i'm just starting imagining things but why does it makes sense tho LOL

Whatever is he saying but one thing for sure, both just enjoying their cuddling-secret time :wub:

lol! HAHAH

The beauty of NamJi couple, makes you think of different scenarios.

I thought he whispered "dont wiggle your Bumbum too much" coz we know it was too close to ELMO! hahaha

Image resultcto

Spoiler

Image result

Image result

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, midorinokerochan said:

Unfortunately I have no answer or suggestion about what JCW might be really whispering here so I cant' help :(  but seeing this vid I was reminded of a thing I had not noticed immediately, despite watching this BTS hundreds of  a few times :tongue:. Actually I am not sure if it has already be mentioned here in the past. If it was, and I missed it, I apologize, but even if it is just a very small detail I like it a lot, so  forgive me for sharing it again. It's not very clear in the IG video by Taonaka, so instead I'll post this old tweet with a close up gif because this is what made me realize...

Here. Hyuni is trying to push down Wookie's right arm probably because it was in front of her mouth and nose and it was not very comfortable. But see how - while doing so - she caresses his arm with the thumb of her lelft hand? That. I have no idea if she did it consciously or not, but I really love it :love:  Even if it is not as obvious as what we saw in the bts of the proposal scene or during the 3rd kiss, I was amazed by this little gesture, especially because for me (and for many of us, I guess) NJH is the most guarded and difficult to read, and therefore even the slightest bit becomes more meaningful. :wub: 

And it goes without saying that this detail could not be something they were reharsing for the drama scene, because BH was supposed to be sleeping at that point, so no caressing or smiling from her. 

What I am still curious about this particular moment is (aside from JCW whispers, of course):

- if her right hand was doing some more caressing of its own on his upper right arm :wink: 

- if he grabbed her left hand to stop her because that caress was affecting him or because he just wanted to hold her hand. Or maybe both ? :wink::wink:

Additional bonus point: when he moved his right arm to accomodate Hyuni, he ended up hugging her more tightly because his right hand that, at the beginning was gentlemanly placed on his own left arm, now went directly around her. :D:D:D 

And now good night from my part of the world, everyone! 

LOL! You noticed exactly what My sister noticed but omg! This gives me feels as he tightens his arms around her and you can see it in his shoulders as they flex to draw her in more lol!!! Yummy!!! EVERYONE'S EXCITED! LMAO!!! 

1b2598a2354d254ed2eeb004ff900ad2.gif

I just love these two sooo much ....

epic-hugs-friends-minion.gif

Goodnight @Buldok thank you again for these beautiful gifs!!! 

giphy.gif

• Like 24