[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Unfortunately I have no answer or suggestion about what JCW might be really whispering here so I cant' help :(  but seeing this vid I was reminded of a thing I had not noticed immediately, despite watching this BTS hundreds of  a few times :tongue:. Actually I am not sure if it has already be mentioned here in the past. If it was, and I missed it, I apologize, but even if it is just a very small detail I like it a lot, so  forgive me for sharing it again. It's not very clear in the IG video by Taonaka, so instead I'll post this old tweet with a close up gif because this is what made me realize...

Here. Hyuni is trying to push down Wookie's right arm probably because it was in front of her mouth and nose and it was not very comfortable. But see how - while doing so - she caresses his arm with the thumb of her lelft hand? That. I have no idea if she did it consciously or not, but I really love it :love:  Even if it is not as obvious as what we saw in the bts of the proposal scene or during the 3rd kiss, I was amazed by this little gesture, especially because for me (and for many of us, I guess) NJH is the most guarded and difficult to read, and therefore even the slightest bit becomes more meaningful. :wub: 

And it goes without saying that this detail could not be something they were reharsing for the drama scene, because BH was supposed to be sleeping at that point, so no caressing or smiling from her. 

What I am still curious about this particular moment is (aside from JCW whispers, of course):

- if her right hand was doing some more caressing of its own on his upper right arm :wink: 

- if he grabbed her left hand to stop her because that caress was affecting him or because he just wanted to hold her hand. Or maybe both ? :wink::wink:

Additional bonus point: when he moved his right arm to accomodate Hyuni, he ended up hugging her more tightly because his right hand that, at the beginning was gentlemanly placed on his own left arm, now went directly around her. :D:D:D 

And now good night from my part of the world, everyone! 

I agree with you lol ..... also note when he gently shoved her hand down with his left, his right hand switched position and landed on her breast caressing it LMAOOOO.....as my sister mentioned, I've lost count  watching this clip trying to figure out what could he have possibly said that made her close  her eyes and it just dawned on me why LMAOOOO.  Notice while her eyes are closing her smile suddenly disappeared replaced with desire LMAOOOO naughty Wookie LMAOOOO 

• Like 20

9 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

LOL I can't get enough of this stuff. iT'S TOO FUNNY! it's also very sweet what wookie does for hyunnie <3 where do we find a guy like that!!!!

hahaha...ikr ..If we make a list what wookie does for hyunie ,we can have a countless list :lol:

• Like 22

3 hours ago, waveoflove said:

I must say i agree with you. 

But the way she pushes his hand away from her chest - seriously thats like a gf saying 'not here' or 'not now'.

3 hours ago, waveoflove said:

I must say i agree with you. 

But the way she pushes his hand away from her chest - seriously thats like a gf saying 'not here' or 'not now'.

OH MY LIFE LMAOOOO..... YOU ARE RIGHT  LOL HIS HAND WAS LMAOOOO WOOOOOOW :wub:

• Like 17

1 hour ago, ehead said:

Hello chingus. It's been while ... 

Thanks for liking my Instagram post. Isn't PD Nim so cute??? I don't understand why he need to put cover on his face during shooting ... Lol! 

I thought that IG poster was you. Thanks. Gosh PD cracked me up.

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

Private photographer,microphone holder ,hair stylist & whats next ? :lol:

Lover

• Like 19

1 hour ago, masthu said:

When I thought we had uncovered all the secrets of the BTS, u guys come up with new findings. I'm shocked with all these. daebak chingus! U guys have really good eyes chincha. When was shooting a bed scene let alone an intimate scene look so fun in kdramas?? Every actor would sometimes wince or  want to jump off that bed and get over with that scene but when it comes to uri hyinnie and wookie everyone must be having a hard time getting them off that bed due to countless no. of NGs lol! (More the NGs more the merrier for these two LMAO). Look how comfortable they and it looks like the bed is their own safe haven even with so many staff around keke.

Why does it seems so REAL and private even though it's a drama all along! 

Hello chingu, what is NG means??? Kamsaaaa

• Like 9