[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

12 minutes ago, daloula said:

Please let's not bring up what happens on other platforms and let's not compare ships since both things are against the soompi shipping threads rules. 

You would see here in the past pages that we always worked hard to never make comparisons and called out people who did so. Lets continue doing so. 

People are free to ship any ship they want and what happens on other platforms should stay on those platforms.

:ok:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone.

I'm new and terribly late for this ship. How I found it isn't important right now but even if I'm late I come with a "small gift".

Everybody was wondering if NJH visited JCW in the army or not ( not counting her visit at his musical ).

This is what I found at vietnamese facebook fanpage ( I really must have reached the end of internet )

https://pl-pl.facebook.com/jichangwookvietnamfanpage/videos/2072249026326341/

It was posted Jun 29th 2018. It starts with JCW standing up from the table he was sitting at to talk to people who were making this film and when a guy in a dark blue T-shirt is moving away you can see a women sitting at the same table. The quality of the film is poor, you can see her only for a blink of an eye so I can't tell who she is for 100% but it"s definetely a young woman with long hair. They all say smth but I cant't understand even one word. I don't know korean at all. And I'm wondering...JCW looks very happy and at the same time a little bit nervous.

I dont't know vietnamese as well but using google translator I translated the post to my mothertongue at it was smth about being close to love...

It's also interesting where this clip was made. If you look to earlier post or 2 you can see it was obviously made in the military base ( the same room in another pictures with JCW and a few different people, incl. soldiers ) probably during some kind of event for soldier's families and friends. It's even called "family day" or similar.

Maybe someone have a better eye or can understand what they are saying. It wound be great to know if this woman is NJH or smb else. It's hard to belive she's NJH and it didn't leak.

14 minutes ago, Julita165 said:

Hello everyone.

I'm new and terribly late for this ship. How I found it isn't important right now but even if I'm late I come with a "small gift".

Everybody was wondering if NJH visited JCW in the army or not ( not counting her visit at his musical ).

This is what I found at vietnamese facebook fanpage ( I really must have reached the end of internet )

It was posted Jun 29th 2018. It starts with JCW standing up from the table he was sitting at to talk to people who were making this film and when a guy in a dark blue T-shirt is moving away you can see a women sitting at the same table. The quality of the film is poor, you can see her only for a blink of an eye so I can't tell who she is for 100% but it"s definetely a young woman with long hair. They all say smth but I cant't understand even one word. I don't know korean at all. And I'm wondering...JCW looks very happy and at the same time a little bit nervous.

I dont't know vietnamese as well but using google translator I translated the post to my mothertongue at it was smth about being close to love...

It's also interesting where this clip was made. If you look to earlier post or 2 you can see it was obviously made in the military base ( the same room in another pictures with JCW and a few different people, incl. soldiers ) probably during some kind of event for soldier's families and friends. It's even called "family day" or similar.

Maybe someone have a better eye or can understand what they are saying. It wound be great to know if this woman is NJH or smb else. It's hard to belive she's NJH and it didn't leak.

Hi! Welcome to our thread.  I hate to be the bearer of rationality, but if the soldiers don’t get to see her when she attended his musical, we minions have no chance! Lol :lol:  Also, you can see the girl in the mirror and it’s definitely not uri Hyunnie. 

• Like 2

I tought so, chances = 0 :). Anyway, glad I'v found this thread. Really, it was a great fun to read it ( I'v read most of posts ), especially from the start to JCW enlistment. That searching for evidences almost like a detective job :).  Chapeau bas ! 

I'm not very familiar with kdramas. In my part of the world they are almost unknown, only in the internet and maybe smth on netflix. A couple of years ago I spend 2 weeks in hospital, out of boredom I searched the internet and that's how I even realised kdrama exist. I watched a few back then and came back to this habit during recent covid quarantine when I discovered JCW. That guy defenetely have smth that makes me glued to the monitor. Honestly it's hard to take eyes off him :).

Regarding SP drama, rom com is not not my favourite genre, I prefer action, thriller ( K2 ! ) but after watching SP I must say I liked it and I after watching it I wanted to check smth on youtube and found those BTS, no cut kissing scenes...That was smth. As I see it romance scenes in kdramas are very very innocent, nothing really sexual, and completely out of nowhere such kissing ! What's interesting, considering the whole atmosphere of the drama, pretty light, it defenetely wasn't expected ( and was not shown in the drama ). It must have come from their own desires, or I should say from JCW desires, but NJH responded willingly. Indeed drama within drama,  bts + this thread  are much better than the actual drama.  I'm absolutely sure it must have been smth between JCW&NJH, especially from his side ( but NJH was well aware of it. She was 21-22 yrs old, not 15. Every woman of her age would easilly recognise signs of guy's interest ) and it continued after the drama ended, at least for some time. If it still exists ? I have no idea but I hope so bcoz those feelings looked beautiful. And I like this thread, I want it lasts :D.

One other thing. I can't quite understand that problem with to hide dating ? At least from JCW side ( bcoz NJH was very young, starting her adult career, it's obvious she wouldn't like people think she's taking some kind of advantage from relationship  with such a star like JCW ), that "fans problem". What is it about ? What the hell people have to say about smb else relationships ( even if it's the actor I like ) and why care about it ? 

Just sharing some fun stuff that brought a smile to my face - you all will have seen these many times already:

when he can’t help but crowd into her: 

When he tries to disguise that he only wants to talk to her:

And just a cute video of them filming together:

Edited by Lawyerh
Remove Embedded Instagram
  • Like 2

Hello guys I am new here actually I am too much late when I watched SP over a month ago.after i watch I am more curious about them .I thought the drama was real because the way W act is really real hohohhoho when I watched it Im not yet watch the bts so Im more investigate on the drama hohohi then after I finished SP I came to investigate more and more then I go to YT hohoho and OMGEeEeee that is so real i feel like im inlove again with this 2 actor. I cant explain my feelings for them because all I see is real hohoho then open my IG again then theres a lot of jijishipper in IG and they are like fbi lol..then I found this thread actually im not yet finished but I will finished and I like your delulu and spaazzz moment about this 2 actor ..and the way you investigate is rational and very much like..I am kdrama addict but not to ship a couple but this 2 actor is exceptional idkw I just found myself that I very attached to them ..im not a W and H fan but now I am there number 1 fan specially H I really love her aura ,beauty and attitude towards her life as an actress..and I idolized her more than him ..and if I am a a guy I like her and I will take her by my side ..and I am joining this thread even if its late and I have faith in this 2 actor..faith and fate, ..

• Like 3

Omg that kiss!!!! 
I have been watching many Koreans series during this lockdown and I haven’t seen any videos like this? 
but it’s not just this kiss but their other BTS are equally sweet and show a level of comfort that i havent by seen.....

• Like 2

On 7/6/2020 at 9:33 PM, Julita165 said:

Hello everyone.

Great detective work. I think this might a video from they musical rehearsal days? Who knows..... 

Korean actors seems to be very very private about their private lives and unlike in the UK and YS, the press also seems to respect this privacy a lot. It seems like there is no chance of knowing if they are even friends any more..... 

I cant watch another kdrama huhuhu ..SP makes me fall in love again.. But I try to watch then watch the bts too ahhm what can I say SP is different nothing beats this 2 .. I try to be rational but I'm too much delusional in my dreams lol, been dreaming about them that they are in relationship in my dreams hohoho ... I know if there is no news about them I will continue ship them ..this is my first ship and my heart will broken if not huhuhu

• Like 2

On 7/13/2020 at 6:04 AM, Reden Oracion said:

I cant watch another kdrama huhuhu ..SP makes me fall in love again.. But I try to watch then watch the bts too ahhm what can I say SP is different nothing beats this 2 .. I try to be rational but I'm too much delusional in my dreams lol, been dreaming about them that they are in relationship in my dreams hohoho ... I know if there is no news about them I will continue ship them ..this is my first ship and my heart will broken if not huhuhu

SP & Namji ruined my kdrama kiss scenes for real :lol:

• Like 3