[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 8/23/2020 at 9:04 AM, vp98215 said:

why are they called moon and star? 

p.s- i just checked other shipping pages and this of has the highest no.of pages... thats impressive..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUdrJ6Mglco/?utm_source=ig_embed

Because Hyunie posted this on 24 May 2017 .According to the drama scenes this was when Eun Bong Hee was staring at  sleeping Noh Ji Wook /JCW .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUhRafChjsy/?utm_source=ig_embed

Wookie posted this on 25 May 2017 .According to @riririru  's translation,this  captions means  " Gazing /Looking at the moon emoji " .Thats how some of the Namji  shippers called NamJi couple as Star&Moon couple .

Edited by Jillia
Unfortunately due to court rulings we're not permitted to embedd IG links!
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

On 8/23/2020 at 2:20 PM, pauliza said:

Because Hyunie posted this on 24 May 2017 .According to the drama scenes this was when Eun Bong Hee was staring at  sleeping Noh Ji Wook /JCW .

Wookie posted this on 25 May 2017 .According to @riririru  's translation,this  captions means  " Gazing /Looking at the moon emoji " .Thats how some of the Namji  shippers called NamJi couple as Star&Moon couple .

thank you :)

i thought their character names or their real names must have something related to star or moon..

• Like 5

JiJi forum is such a great this is definitely different from other forums. I love all your speculation its make me thinks a lot, to watch many times the bts and the drama. And I will treasure SP and our OTP forever even if they are not but I hope and I pray to Almighty that they real and together forever. 

I hate those other ship and international fan of Wookie they always make my baby girl down and keep in bullying her. But I always keep on my mind that our baby girl is different from their Idol. That she is beautiful inside and outside. That she is totally an RESPECTIVE actress that need to idolize of young people now, the way how she talk, and how humble and down to earth she is. 

Me thinking now why Tanku is not updating anymore. :phew::phew:I just observe it when sbs or lifetime uploading BTS of his new drama Tanku is updating too and you will see those eyes and expression of tanku are telling something :lol: or its just my delulu mind lol ..happy sunday everyone 

• Like 3
  • Off-Topic 2

On 8/19/2020 at 8:53 AM, vp98215 said:

hey am new here.. i didnt know soompi had a forum and found it a couple of weeks ago.. i read most of the comments on this forum and my shipping heart fluttered reading all those comments..

i watched SP when it was on air and at that time i was new to kdramas.. at that time it was one of the dramas i watched and then forgot after a while.. but recently i rewatched it and enjoyed it more than the first time.. then i ended up watching all of the bts and even started shipping jcw and njh.. i liked them as a couple and their kissing scene when i first saw the drama 3 yrs back but didnt ship them as i didnt watch the bts back then.. even then my shipping was very platonic but after stalking this forum and watching a couple of jcw's ivs mentioning njh my shipping got a bit more intense esp him mentioning her right after getting out of the army.. i guess if it wasnt for that iv, the ship wouldnt have survived this long..

i followed backstreet rookie and watched the bts as well.. just out of curiosity i watched the bts of melting me softly as well but jcw is not as playful or touchy feely with kim yoo jung or his MMS costar even though he seemed to be more comfortable with kyj than MMS costar.. i get him keeping a distance with kyj as she is very young but didnt get why he seems so distant with his MMS costar.. before that he was very friendly with his K2 and healer costars.. with njh it was on a whole different level..

after watching all those bts from BR and MMS, i personally feel he is in a relationship and dont want any rumors with his costars like before.. whether the girl is nam ji hyun or not is the question.. as a shipper i wish its njh and if its her i dont want them to get exposed by dispatch.. let them date in peace..

whether they are together or not, i really want to see them together again on a drama.. nowadays kdrama has started to recast leads together like lee dong wook and yooinah, vagabong leads etc.. i hope some drama cast njh and jcw again in a romantic drama again.. they will surely set the screen on fire again..

I agree with you that JCW's behaviour in MMS and BR bts suggests that he can be in  a relationship. I watched bts not only from SP but also from Healer and K2. He acts different not only in SP bts but also in Healer and K2 bts that in MMS & BR bts ( of course not to the point how he acted in SP bts ), especially Healer is suspicious, it could be smth between him & PMY at that time. With Yoona it's indeed smth like between friends. But there are 2 things to consider. 1. In MMS it was a complete failure to pair him with the actress ( forgot her name ) 2. In BR it was a real huge age diffrence with KYJ. I liked them together in a drama, they fit the roles well but it's hard to imagine them as a real life couple. I'm waiting for this City couple way of love drama. Kim Ji Won looks like a perfect match for JCW and there are going to be a lot of romantic scenes. That could show us smth. 

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 2

One more thing. I was wondering if it's even possible to hide a relationship for such a long period of time when both parties are celebrities. And it seems possible. I found information in internet about 2 korean actors ( or an actor and a singer, forgot their names ) who managed not only hide dating but even marriage ! One of them was hidding not only that he's married but also 2 kids. He's been doing it for 11 years ! The other one's story is quite similar to JCW & NJH. He met a girl a few months before enlistment, they planed wedding after his discharge but shortly before he went to the army it turned out the girl was pregnant so they married secretely. He reaveld it after 2 years. Of course non of them was that famous like JCW but still that's quite incredible. And it also shows how crazy korean EI must be that is's such a huge problem for actors to be open about they romantic relationships. 

5 hours ago, Julita165 said:

I agree with you that JCW's behaviour in MMS and BR bts suggests that he can be in  a relationship. I watched bts not only from SP but also from Healer and K2. He acts different not only in SP bts but also in Healer and K2 bts that in MMS & BR bts ( of course not to the point how he acted in SP bts ), especially Healer is suspicious, it could be smth between him & PMY at that time. With Yoona it's indeed smth like between friends. But there are 2 things to consider. 1. In MMS it was a complete failure to pair him with the actress ( forgot her name ) 2. In BR it was a real huge age diffrence with KYJ. I liked them together in a drama, they fit the roles well but it's hard to imagine them as a real life couple. I'm waiting for this City couple way of love drama. Kim Ji Won looks like a perfect match for JCW and there are going to be a lot of romantic scenes. That could show us smth. 

The only suspicious for me is SP.

Super newbie here. I finally gave in to my craziness. I first watched SP in April and fell in love with NJH and JCW. Watched it many times plus bts/vids out there. I believe they are ONE because it just makes sense. My heart only beats for NJH and JCW. I am praying and hopefully we'll hear some good news soon - maybe in the next 2 years.

• Like 3

On 8/30/2020 at 5:01 PM, Julita165 said:

i personally didnt see anything suspicious with pmy and jcw.. he seemed much more close to ha ji won than park min young to me.. may be because empress ki was a longer drama and he spend more time with hjw

1. MMS had one of the worst onscreen pairing i have seen in kdramas.. she was way too petite and cute for jcw.. he looks better with actresses with more matured looks.. KYJ started looking matured in BR and jcw looked cuter than his usual self so they both were visually compatible in BR..

2. KYJ and JCW dont seem to be awkward or uncomfortable with each other but may be due to the age gap they weren't as close which is understandable.. i havent seen KYJ's other dramas so i dont know how playful or friendly she is but i loved her in BR.. the reason why i love BR is because it made me a fan of KYJ and made me like jcw more as an actor..

i like kim ji won and i also feel jcw and her will have good chemistry.. my only wish is to see jcw and njh together again in a drama or atleast a movie.. 

On 8/30/2020 at 4:19 PM, Reden Oracion said:

JiJi forum is such a great this is definitely different from other forums. I love all your speculation its make me thinks a lot, to watch many times the bts and the drama. And I will treasure SP and our OTP forever even if they are not but I hope and I pray to Almighty that they real and together forever. 

I hate those other ship and international fan of Wookie they always make my baby girl down and keep in bullying her. But I always keep on my mind that our baby girl is different from their Idol. That she is beautiful inside and outside. That she is totally an RESPECTIVE actress that need to idolize of young people now, the way how she talk, and how humble and down to earth she is. 

Me thinking now why Tanku is not updating anymore. :phew::phew:I just observe it when sbs or lifetime uploading BTS of his new drama Tanku is updating too and you will see those eyes and expression of tanku are telling something :lol: or its just my delulu mind lol ..happy sunday everyone 

i have read comments on dramalist and when the show was ongoing and the bts werent as supicious, SP only had positive comments and everyone was praising nhj and her acting.. suddenly when everyone started shipping jcw and njh, she started getting unnecessary hate and some people randomly started giving the drama negative feedbacks and simply started showing hate towards NJH's character and her acting.. the intention of the comments were so obvious.. the commets from other shippers of jcw were so obvious with their intentions and super jealous of his closeness with njh.. they also know that he wasnt as close to their favorites as he was with njh.. 

if an onscreen-offscreen chemistry starts pissing off other shippers and hardcore fans then its obvious that the chemistry is too much to handle.. lol.. 

who is tanku? jcw or njh

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 3

On 8/28/2020 at 6:03 PM, daloula said:

It's funny to see sbs still releasing clips of namji and sp to this day :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/167387976606223/posts/3595352360476417/

They even showed the whole bed scene with morning after shoulder kiss. lmao 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEaX455pJvU/?igshid=1vipdy445v4nx

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEcFWhuimnn/?igshid=1ak687wl43eug

Haha this kiss scene is so memorable that SBS still sharing it to this day :lol:

credit to the owner

• Like 7