[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

23 minutes ago, chawanmushijjang said:

Good evening everyone!

Unlurking for a moment to say, @daloula I know right! I just couldn't muster up any desire to watch another romcom after SP. 

Actually, I didn't start out wanting to watch SP in the first place. It was because I was left high and dry after SWDBS (both reel and real) and decided to give SP a shot only after wandering in drama-desert for many weeks. After SWDBS, I was feeling like you, that probably no other on screen couple will be able to give me the feels like PHSXPBY, but wow, did our JiJi couple blow my mind away! :wub: At first I thought it was just a good script and great acting from veterans.... until I went in search of the BTS. That was the point of no return.

Seriously N.O.  R.E.T.U.R.N. :astonished:

Thank God for all these post drama activities to stem our bleeding hearts after SP ended. Thank God that the drama has brought 2 fated persons together. Thank God for this community of sisters and brothers who recognize what our JiJi has between them, so that the next 21 months won't be too hard to bear... It's all in God's will whether they will truly wind up with each other together forever but I don't think I'll ever be able to stop shipping them. 

So now, I'm back to square one: drama-desert. 

I was being bugged by @attriste to watch SP. Hahas. I wanted to wait for the entire show to finish before watching cos I'm not a fan of chasing live episodes. It always kills me in between. Hahahhas. So well, I finally caved in and to be honest, it was the kissing plus bed scene that did me in. Hahahas. So then I went to to binge watch the BTS AND THATS IT. the point of N.O R.E.T.U.R.N Now. Big big sighs.

2 minutes ago, daloula said:

I'm actually a long time drama watcher but I've never felt this way towards a drama otp. I had couples I liked more than the dramas they were in and I ended up watching all their cuts and BTS together (DOTS, weightlifting) but I was not this way. It lasted at most a day or two and then it went away.

I think for my own sanity the army enlisting is a good thing.

Imagine if Wookie isn't gonna enlist soon, I really wonder what we would have you know. Hahahs. Maybe he will keep on dropping bombs here, there and everywhere. Hahahs! 

• Like 11

31 minutes ago, hon3yb33 said:

I am so impressed with their power of self-control. Imagine they have shared numerous skinships, hugs where the can feel each other body parts, those deep and passionate kisses. These things are enough to give you goosebumps and awaken all your senses. 

They're so into each other as if tehy created a world of their own. 

Hide contents

8. Petting and hugging at the same time: Talk about showing affection and kindness. Petting your partner sometimes might be a sign of reconciling each other in a cute way.

Petting?!?!?!?! Petting as in the petting in s*xuality ed? Or petting on the head or....??? :blink:

• Like 5

Just passing by again. just want to share this. look at how NJW held EBH's shoulder to support her when they were going down the stairs. I don't know about you guys but for me: high heels + stairs scares me everytime. hahahaha so my heartu fluttered when he did that. such a gentleman. 

and also, the screenshot of the video is hilarious! 

Spoiler

and also about starting a new drama. I'm currently watching SP's counterpart (same date + time slot) in another channel. The romance is ehhh (no chemistry), I didn't even watch the first kiss, every scene is a crying scene, but I'm actually curious about the main story line so I just skip some scenes but it's already been three weeks of me trying to actually watch this but I keep dragging it. Sc*rl*t <3 is much better in my opinion. 

btw, in between I still rewatch SP. Sometimes when I watch the counterpart, I suddenly remember a scene from SP so I go there instead and I completely forgot about it. hahahahah that's why it's already been 3 weeks and I'm still at the middle. lol

• Like 11

@babyval22 you're making me take a walk lane the memory lane to remember the start of all this for me. For the drama, I started watching it since it started as well as another drama because I was bored and wanted something to watch. But SP was the one that got me hooked because I felt a chemistry I couldn't ignore since the first meeting. I got curious about the existence of the BTS after their first kiss because I could feel that there was much more than what was shown and that it would be worth watching. Since then I was a lost cause.

• Like 14

oh my gosh... within a span of 2 days 60 pages came up!!  :astonished: how in the world am i supposed to back read all of this!!! hahahahhahaa :D oh well... at least i caught up with some of the pages already... 

JCW's vlive is this friday is it?? he won't have a 6 minute live show again right...? >.< i wonder what he'll be talking about & what he'll wear.. blue again?? :wink: hehehehe :D 

anyways.. thanks for all the translations & theories & detective work!! from what i've read on a few pages, can we say that our ship is sailing...? :) hehehehe :D great job chingu-dul!!! 

@Loyal_ss520 what is she doing in the last picture?!?! hahahhahahaa :D cute hyunni in action..!! :D 

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

I tried to attach the pic that i collage but i dont know how hahahaha such a noob! Anyway agreed with u that stripes are back in trend but it can be any colour rite? Black n white.. silver n pink.. brown n black are also in trend. Why must blue? Jengg jengg jengg

There are stripes in other colours in the shops in Sg, but I dunno why... it's predominantly baby blue tops, navy blue tops, and baby blue or baby pink stripes on white everywhere, and sleeves with ruffles like what BH wore and mandarin collar shirts and navy-themed stuff. Seriously everywhere... so I can imagine Soko is not too different. It's like invasion of the killer baby blue stripes.... :blink:.

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

oh my gosh... within a span of 2 days 60 pages came up!!  :astonished: how in the world am i supposed to back read all of this!!! hahahahhahaa :D oh well... at least i caught up with some of the pages already... 

JCW's vlive is this friday is it?? he won't have a 6 minute live show again right...? >.< i wonder what he'll be talking about & what he'll wear.. blue again?? :wink: hehehehe :D 

anyways.. thanks for all the translations & theories & detective work!! from what i've read on a few pages, can we say that our ship is sailing...? :) hehehehe :D great job chingu-dul!!! 

@Loyal_ss520 what is she doing in the last picture?!?! hahahhahahaa :D cute hyunni in action..!! :D 

I also don't know...but I think is about her YOLO trips...as now YOLO(you only live once) trend quite hit... but need to wait for trans then only can understand it... i start imagine Wookie drive her car and she sit beside... awhhhhh... Miss them....:wub:

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Yesterday the staff that went out with Hyunie, she update again... and she show us Hyunie mini Cooper... look what is the colour...is BLUE!!! hahahaha @riririru can you help to translate the caption...

That's her car not hyun's XD

Said she finally get the car after worrying for 2months and gonna be the car's slave for the rest of her life HAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, eunjangdo said:

@stuckedhello im new here. thankyou so much for creating this thread. im hoping for the good news that JiBong is real, or JiJi couple is real. lol

Oh hello there new baby shipper @eunjangdo come in come in, don't be shy. Join the convos here and interrupt them aaaaaaany time, they won't mind. :) And about JiJi being real? Everyone here is praying really hard for that. :wink: 

Sooo... what made you ship JiJi? Tell us.. HAHAHA!nemo-shark-smiling-shark-gifs.gif

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, riririru said:

That's her car not hyun's XD

Said she finally get the car after worrying for 2months and gonna be the car's slave for the rest of her life HAHAHAHAHAHAH

And if I am not mistaken, her car's name is Bong Bong.... ? lololol

• Like 12

Just now, jijibong said:

Waaaa HQ videos from CoolFM!!! Gif time brb

Thanks @luvforever for post the videos :heart:

------

Btw guys i watched the new video from SBS Catch :rolleyes: and this scene will be forever funny :D i miss them!!!!

Lurve him, forever JiBong shipper!!! Miss the Scooby Squad as well... and whats more I cant watch huhuhu, pc is broken!

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

And if I am not mistaken, her car's name is Bong Bong.... ? lololol

Spoiler

Yup! There's a famous korean car-themed cartoon and one of their series is "Carry and BongBong", Bongbong being the car and Carry the truck, hence some koreans like to call their cars as Bongbong heheheh

@gglex6275 oh noooo broken pc is the worst ;_; what's wrong with your pc? ;~;

• Like 9