[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Just now, meiil said:

As crazy as it sounds I think the same, I mean these aren't just random coincidences anymore.

Wookie is not only smitten but he is a grown man with natural possesive insticts. So you know when the sceptor goes forward... the law has been made. *adjust crown on head*ROFL* No pun intended? :wub:

• Like 16

1 minute ago, moonlightserenade said:

Wookie is not only smitten but he is a grown man with natural possesive insticts. So you know when the sceptor goes forward... the law has been made. *adjust crown on head*ROFL* No pun intended? :wub:

ROFLMAO! omg! this thread is filled with all sorts of things and people, chincha! I love it! Kamsamida, chingus!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, huntergal said:

Thanks @sharreb for answering what their stylist wrote on her IG. *hearteu* JCW is so slick at body scanning JH. Dude simply love seeing her legs. :phew:

@biejuju Chingu, you are so cute! I always see you LOL and run away after reading ByeontaeSquad posts....lmao. Imma drag you into our squad! :lol: muahahaha.

Dang, LOVE really looks GREAT on NJH! She looks so womanly, delicate and that blinding glow!! Who needs LaMer or SK-II when JCW's liquids can give better effect...:phew: 

22 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

And u know what we do with gifts? We UNWRAP them..... lol

OH MY GOD I CANNOT UNSEE THESE :lol::lol:

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

@moonlightserenade Yay! sugar loading to max!! can last you all night chingu. have fun............... with your ice cream :tongue:

Omo omo, where is my bible????!!! :lol::lol::lol:

3 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

ROFLMAO! omg! this thread is filled with all sorts of things and people, chincha! I love it! Kamsamida, chingus!

Hides behind door & says "peek a boo, I see you!" *ROFL*

• Like 5

This couple really gives me good feels, whether or not they're really together in real life. I will also ship them as BFF if things did not work as I hope. I mean, they've been such positive influences on each other and positive voices for each other. And from JCW's comments on him trying to connect with NJH's mind, this is really more than a skin-deep connection. And honestly, JCW can have his pick of beautiful looking women but he also shows that he is a man of substance when he reveals that his ideal type must also be someone with whom he can talk (i.e. communicate) with. And NJH is a woman of substance too, from her academic achievements so far. You go, girl! Go chase your rainbow! And I'm sure if all things pan out, your Prince in Shining Armour will be riding alongside you to help you achieve your goals. 

• Like 24

5 minutes ago, moonlightserenade said:

@moonlightserenade Hail to the crown on the head!!! (which head??)

Hail to the scepter!!!  

ship is sailing! Hooot hooot

• Like 13

I love that they give each other nothing but compliments! I find wookie describing that "acting with hyunnie is a gift" is sweet and felt personal :wub:

On another hand, Hyunnie is seriously so beautiful and glowing these days! Her parents did a good job raising her to be a classy, smart, down to earth, and lovely lady that she is :heart: I feel like singing Stevie Wonder's Isn't She Lovely right now 

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, huntergal said:

The Nam and the Ji are yet to meet. And I'm sure they would totally gel well. Already her appa and sister gave their blessings B):phew: #DeluluStrike 

@huntergal Probably, you know how they like to be cryptic and at the same time throwing clues along the way. heee

• Like 9

HAHAHAHA I love all of u byeontaes here! i'm at work and cant even concentrate bcs of this thread. what's with the JCW liquid and gift unwrapping? hahahaha

Love sure does our girl good, she's glowing. I just remembered that i watch Angel Eyes solely for NJH&KHN's parts, but thanks to SP, now i'm a certified fan of hers. To be this young, successful, pretty and talented is definitely special. Love our Hyuni! 

Anyone knows when NJH started entering college? bcs most of the students her age in my country are graduating this year. Like all of you said, it's gonna be great if she's finished with her studies by the time JCW's out from military. Our ship will sail all the way~ (pretty pleaseeee drama Gods, let this cupid not be a baby but at least a hair stylist from Allu? hahaha)

• Like 11

Statement of the Day: CTTO JCW 'Working with NJH is a gift' *pulls my hair out* Ottokeee, how can he be so honest and sincere! NJH, chaebal, you got to keep this guy! Domo Domo Chincha!!!! I  sense that there was a whole lot of feels when he said those words, or it could just be me feeling all those feels because of my shipper heart!

• Like 21

Hello everyone. it's 1 AM in my side of the earth so good morning everyone. Was so busy @ work that I don't have time even to peak and when I got the chance to open the forum, woah!!! I have to back read 20 or more pages wow!!! So fast! And I have noticed everyone is rejoicing with out OTPs answers! Also I read in passing about my identity in you tube... YES I am JetKyomi in youtube and Jet Ani @ JetKyomi in the Twitter world.

I am so happy I meet you guys! Let's keep our love with these to people Nam Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook burning!

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

@moonlightserenade Hail to the crown on the head!!! (which head??)

Hail to the scepter!!!  

ship is sailing! Hooot hooot

Omo omo!!! How long was the sceptor again? :wub: And omo omo, I spy a mighty big head!!! *adjusting crown accordingly to fit big head* :huh: *hides under blanket*peek a boo! I see you!* :lol:

Just now, gglex6275 said:

Statement of the Day: CTTO JCW 'Working with NJH is a gift' *pulls my hair out* Ottokeee, how can he be so honest and sincere! NJH, chaebal, you got to keep this guy! Domo Domo Chincha!!!! I  sense that there was a whole lot of feels when he said those words, or it could just be me feeling all those feels because of my shipper heart!

When he is not only beautiful and sexy but truly dignified this makes him all the more bonafide!:wub: *swooning*

• Like 15