[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

12 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

Hi, long time no see ^^

Now this is Wuji's wardrobe. Finally my favorite tumbler has made this :wub:

Wuji’s wardrobe appreciation post | Part 1\2 | from Xuanyuan to Taiyuan

Hide contents

tumblr_pe51n0Aae41vj9tigo1_540.gif

tumblr_pe51n0Aae41vj9tigo2_540.giftumblr_pe51n0Aae41vj9tigo3_540.giftumblr_pe51n0Aae41vj9tigo4_540.giftumblr_pe51n0Aae41vj9tigo8_540.giftumblr_pe51n0Aae41vj9tigo5_540.giftumblr_pe51n0Aae41vj9tigo6_540.giftumblr_pe51n0Aae41vj9tigo7_540.giftumblr_pe51n0Aae41vj9tigo9_540.gif

Wuji’s wardrobe appreciation post | Part 2/2 | from Tianquan to Qiongcang

Hide contents

tumblr_pe5t8lV9wY1vj9tigo1_r1_540.giftumblr_pe5t8lV9wY1vj9tigo2_r1_540.giftumblr_pe5t8lV9wY1vj9tigo3_r1_540.giftumblr_pe5t8lV9wY1vj9tigo4_r1_540.giftumblr_pe5t8lV9wY1vj9tigo5_r1_540.giftumblr_pe5t8lV9wY1vj9tigo6_r1_540.giftumblr_pe5t8lV9wY1vj9tigo7_r1_540.giftumblr_pe5t8lV9wY1vj9tigo8_r1_540.giftumblr_pe5t8lV9wY1vj9tigo9_r1_540.gif

Cre: belladonna2018

thanks so much @furu.vu217 i'm really like it. wuji is so handsome with all his customes.

Ethan really looks very good with historical customes.He should take some historical drama again..

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

Hi, long time no see ^^

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_pe51n0Aae41vj9tigo2_540.giftumblr_pe51n0Aae41vj9tigo3_540.giftumblr_pe51n0Aae41vj9tigo4_540.giftumblr_pe51n0Aae41vj9tigo8_540.giftumblr_pe51n0Aae41vj9tigo5_540.giftumblr_pe51n0Aae41vj9tigo6_540.giftumblr_pe51n0Aae41vj9tigo7_540.giftumblr_pe51n0Aae41vj9tigo9_540.gif

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_pe5t8lV9wY1vj9tigo1_r1_540.giftumblr_pe5t8lV9wY1vj9tigo2_r1_540.giftumblr_pe5t8lV9wY1vj9tigo3_r1_540.giftumblr_pe5t8lV9wY1vj9tigo4_r1_540.giftumblr_pe5t8lV9wY1vj9tigo5_r1_540.giftumblr_pe5t8lV9wY1vj9tigo6_r1_540.giftumblr_pe5t8lV9wY1vj9tigo7_r1_540.giftumblr_pe5t8lV9wY1vj9tigo8_r1_540.giftumblr_pe5t8lV9wY1vj9tigo9_r1_540.gif

WOW  :love:  :heart:

But missed my fav :tears: The one he wore in this scene :wub:

TANG.jpg

13 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:

WOW  :love:  :heart:

But missed my fav :tears: The one he wore in this scene :wub:

TANG.jpg

yeah.. i love this scene too..honestly, i'm very like every times fuyao hold on his chin or play with his chin..likes something which can refresh my eyes...LOL

btw i don't see @rinkyu today :lol:

1 hour ago, furu.vu217 said:

Hi, long time no see ^^

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

:wub::wub: I'm saving the clips. Thanks @furu.vu217 :kiss_wink:

32 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

btw i don't see @rinkyu today :lol:

@lovecarnation aww u missed me :w00t: :D Was busy doing stuff.. hectic life. Need Wuji super speed skills hahaha

13 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Here is my list...

Irritating scenes

1. When Pei Yuan was bad mouthing fuyao after the last round of competition. I wanted to slap her hard.

2. The fiasco in ep 33 because of folian. And hate her for touching Wuji. This is our fav pic right ? :lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6yGvuW5d8wGKO5X4XdxT
3. The handkerchief girl for not allowing to open the door of Yao City.

4. The most irritating one is folian lying and crying before Fei yuan on that lava rock, just before fuyao regain her memories. She is such a psycho!

Funny Scenes

1. Of course this one :D

bKzo9b9.gif&key=745f818b4d0c9ab6f7ce224f

2. This...

tumblr_pb9y1oT0fq1vj9tigo9_r1_540.gif

And this...

wufu_38.gif

3. Wuji asking the PM "who is the king?", their laugh afterward and him pulling fuyao's cheek. And also...

bored.gif

4. The good girl is lying on the floor moment.

5. In ep 24, the way all eunuch fell on him one after another to save him.  

Dl1dFjnVAAAfRYg.jpg

6. Of couese how can I forget our Yuanbao laughing his richard simmons off when fuyao was sewing the pouch for Wuji.

7. Jealous Wuji and flirty fuyao B)

tumblr_pcde8amrPD1vj9tigo7_400.gif

DlmoaAuX0AExhVK.jpg

I think your list is similar to mine :D

The good girl is lying on the floor moment / bath play :w00t:

20180831_123548.gif

Jiang Feng's shocking face :D

20180831_124412.gif

Wuji's saving Fuyao on his way back to his palace

20180831_131534.gif

7 hours ago, Di~ said:

You love LGX too? Glad to know that. 

I’ve come to realize about that too after I read the novel. There are not many chapters left in the book for PA 2 to have more than 50 episodes. As we know china always produces a long drama with high number of episodes to compensate the cost so yeah I definitely agree that PA2 will need many additional scenes. Whether it will work successfully or not, it depends on how smart and resourceful the screenwriters are. Now that would become a first world class problem because screenwriters are usually the ones who turn a potential drama into a mess eg Fuyao so we cannot put too much hope on this. 

Yeah now to think about it they should do what you said. Just cut some of the episodes in the middle and add more episodes at the end to give our xing yue the happy ending that they totally deserved. 

I like what you said regarding FY, many thumbs up :)

regarding LGX, I actually like him since drama go go go lol. That’s where I first know him. I actually enjoyed god of war, Zhao Yun, even though there are many things wrong with it. And I know PA fans keeps chanting LGX’s chemistry with ZLY was better than with Yoona, but I enjoyed their relationship. There were two scenes in there I love: one where he held Yoona’s hand to do a fly kick while the two of them lock eyes on each other, it was not long but it’s like the old wuxia, where Yang Guo caught XLN mid air, slowly descent and lock eyes on each other. And another where he met the new Yoona and she fell into his arms and you can see how seeing her shake him to the core. 

And if it wasn’t for LGX, I would totally drop PA, I think starting from 26? Or 32, it was a chore to continue, and this is when I just had a baby and lot of time in my hands >_> (headphone or low/no sound as I read sub while rocking the baby to sleep or feeding him lol).  

4 hours ago, rinkyu said:

The good girl is lying on the floor moment / bath play :w00t:

20180831_123548.gif

20180831_124412.gif

20180831_131534.gif

Talking about the scene where Wuji rush this way from the palace to save Fuyao, I still miss his 10x speed move. This is a cool scene. He is really hot and handsome here. 

hello i'm newbie, i watched a part of this drama , this drama is not bad for me.i'm started little like with the male main cast wuji, but i think maybe this drama will more good if fuyao is yangzi.doesn't mean to offend the role of yangmi as fuyao, but trust me, yangzi's acting is better than yangmi. is it when she was cried, emotional or others.u can try to watch "ashes of love" to prove her acting skill.

7 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

Hi, long time no see ^^

Hide contents

Wuji looks the best in black, imo. Too bad most of his wardrobe are light coloured. 

5 hours ago, rinkyu said:

20180831_124412.gif

Damn! How can I missed it? :sweatingbullets::lol:

5 hours ago, rinkyu said:

20180831_131534.gif

I think this one we already added in fav scenes right? Or you meant no blood and all...I think they used all blood in Yao City, fuyao & the prince without balls fighting, and final fight scenes so when they shot this scene they left with nothing ! Just kidding !!!! :lol:

1 hour ago, aldercy92 said:

hello i'm newbie, i watched a part of this drama , this drama is not bad for me.i'm started little like with the male main cast wuji, but i think maybe this drama will more good if fuyao is yangzi.doesn't mean to offend the role of yangmi as fuyao, but trust me, yangzi's acting is better than yangmi. is it when she was cried, emotional or others.u can try to watch "ashes of love" to prove her acting skill.

I agree that some time Yang Mi wasn't impressive in crying scenes and I too felt that in TMOPB at one particular scene but let me tell you if you haven't seen LOF then you can't judge her based on her past performance. In LOF, Yang Mi gave her best and memorable performance. Also fuyao is not about how well she can cry but about portraying fighting skills and how strong she is mentally despite of all troubles!

For me, Ethan And Yang Mi are irreplaceable as Wuji and fuyao. :heart:

For crying scene you should watch this video, hope you like it :D

I will try to watch ashes of love too if I get over from Wufu :lol:

2 hours ago, aldercy92 said:

Who is yangzi? :o i'm sorry , i'm never heard her name....:joy: i don't think yangmi can't acting emotion or cry,do you just watched a part ? If you really watched this series from begin until end ( not just a part) i can say you will change your view about yangmi's acting skill too. She is very great actress. She can take some role at once in this series. I also want tell to u, try to watch until end and yangmi can prove her acting skill is better than yangzi....

2 hours ago, pawla said:

Wuji looks the best in black, imo. Too bad most of his wardrobe are light coloured

I agree. He looks hot in black :wub: And kinda sexy in white :lol: But in ep.34 Doc Zong was wayyy too sexay than Wuji :w00t: the scene where he's trying to heal injured Fuyao. Maybe because of the rolled up sleeves :joy:

20180831_203920.gif

2 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

I think this one we already added in fav scenes right?

Yes we did. I just wanna add the gif and because I love Wuji 10x speed moves :D 

2 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Agree 10000% :lol:

3 hours ago, aldercy92 said:

I watched Legend of Fuyao and i am watching Ashes of Love. Both drama are great. 

Yang Mi and Yang Zi are talented actresses and I like both of them. I do like more Yang Zi. She is excellent is her role in Ashes of Love. Deng Lun and Ethan Ruan are talentent also, but i do like more Ethan Ruan's acting. If i have to choose between Wuji character and Xu Feng, i will definitely choose Wuji <3 This is my humble opinion and i respect all other opinions ^^

3 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

I agree that some time Yang Mi wasn't impressive in crying scenes and I too felt that in TMOPB at one particular scene but let me tell you if you haven't seen LOF then you can't judge her based on her past performance. In LOF, Yang Mi gave her best and memorable performance. Also fuyao is not about how well she can cry but about portraying fighting skills and how strong she is mentally despite of all troubles!

For crying scene you should watch this video, hope you like it :D

I will try to watch ashes of love too if I get over from Wufu :lol:

They're irreplaceable indeed..

Yang Mi and Ethan were excellent as FuYao and Wuji. Missing these two....

1 hour ago, ouilala said:

Yeah....he is so handsome.....LOL..and can't be denied he has a good body shape too.. i just watched the legend of fuyao press conference at beijing 2017. 

It's so funny ... i'm very like that. Can see ethan, laiyi and gao han yu are so familiar. ethan and yangmi are so sweet and funny..they can joke together, laughed together and supported each other. I think their cooperation in filming is very good and very enjoy. :kiss_wink:

Archived