Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

On 9/1/2018 at 3:08 AM, Liting1 said:

If any of you Wufu fans, Yang Mi or Ethan fans have Twitter, we all should follow each other! I hate having to upload images to photobucket and then to here because photobucket sucks on my phone. I use my phone more than my laptop. ^_^

maybe we should create a twitter account and follow Liting1 right @phoenixfire25 @lovecarnation:D and maybe the rest of wufu fans too :)

• Like 3

On 9/1/2018 at 3:08 AM, Liting1 said:

You know this is from my Twitter account! LMBO! But thank you for referencing! :D 

If any of you Wufu fans, Yang Mi or Ethan fans have Twitter, we all should follow each other! I hate having to upload images to photobucket and then to here because photobucket sucks on my phone. I use my phone more than my laptop. ^_^

I'm also more active on Twitter now since it's convenient for me and others. I upload more about Wufu there than here even if the drama is over. 

@Liting1 what is your twitter account name? I'll follow you. Thanks.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

@stella77 Is this your id? :lol:

Nope. I am on twitter but it is more for my professional self. So I don’t post about dramas at allllll. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rinkyu said:

maybe we should create a twitter account and follow Liting1 right @phoenixfire25 @lovecarnation:D and maybe the rest of wufu fans too :)

Actually I'm not used to manage many accounts, neither I get that much time :D I'm not on Twitter or Instagram, I have an account on facebook of course, but it is only for professional  use. Sorry!

40 minutes ago, chengdy said:

@Liting1 what is your twitter account name? I'll follow you. Thanks.

This is her id https://twitter.com/tanlee91

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Actually I'm not used to manage many accounts, neither I get that much time :D I'm not on Twitter or Instagram, I have an account on facebook of course, but it is only for professional  use. Sorry!

It's okay. Just a thought but yeah am pretty much don't have time for social media as well :sweat_smile:

• Like 3

@phoenixfire25 @stella77

You are correct! That is my Twitter account. I had to make an account there for school like 4 or 5 years ago. Didn't want it but it was required. So I minus will make use of it. Started to use it and become active last month. LMBO! :lol:

I also follow cdrama/c-ent news on there too so it's good to at least know what's going on with cstars and cdramas. :)

• Like 4

17 hours ago, rinkyu said:

i don't have an account on twitter, but if u join to twitter , i will make one account too expecially for you :lol:

I rewatch until ep.8 . the first underwater kiss wuji and fuyao...LOL. I feel so funny everytime Wuji want to flirt Fuyao, but i like it :P.  sometimes i thought jincheng / fuyao's senior looks like a mon who's not have his own stand, always listen to his father words, can't distinguish what is true or false, i wondered if fuyao had not  brought out by Peiyuan from a place where she was locked out, would he give fuyao a powder poison from his father.if he did it, he really never loved fuyao...ckckckck....

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

i don't have an account on twitter, but if u join to twitter , i will make one account too expecially for you :lol:

I rewatch until ep.8 . the first underwater kiss wuji and fuyao...LOL. I feel so funny everytime Wuji want to flirt Fuyao, but i like it :P.  sometimes i thought jincheng / fuyao's senior looks like a mon who's not have his own stand, always listen to his father words, can't distinguish what is true or false, i wondered if fuyao had not  brought out by Peiyuan from a place where she was locked out, would he give fuyao a powder poison from his father.if he did it, he really never loved fuyao...ckckckck....

You don't have to! Lol. I don't want to force anyone to create one. I also post about other cdramas or Asian dramas I'm watching. Now I'm watching Ruyi. :)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

I feel so funny everytime Wuji want to flirt Fuyao, but i like it :P

I liked the courtship period of our WuFu. Even though their first meeting was at the cliff when both of them wanted to get the flower, it wasn't until episode 4 that I started to ship them :wub: 

20180903_120039.gif

Yes.. I've fallen for both of them :D and Yuan Bao

20180903_120253.gif

I think Yuan Bao felt cheated lol..

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, rinkyu said:

I liked the courtship period of our WuFu. Even though their first meeting was at the cliff when both of them wanted to get the flower, it wasn't until episode 4 that I started to ship them :wub: 

20180903_120039.gif

Yes.. I've fallen for both of them :D and Yuan Bao

20180903_120253.gif

I think Yuan Bao felt cheated lol..

yes... this part was very funny but so sweet. i love this one wuji's trick...LOL put fuyao's hand on his face :joy:

• Like 6

8 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

She indeed is "trollMi" Lol  :lol::wub:

Just like Fuyao beats Wuji, YM > E lol!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

10 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

yeah... Congratz for Ethan, Our Wuji :thumbsup:You really are great, talented and handsome Actor  with your good body shape, unique chin and sexy jaw :joy::wub::kiss_wink:

hqD4d7v.jpg

Yes, congratulations to him. He deserves that. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, stella77 said:

Just like Fuyao beats Wuji, YM > E lol!! 

When someone compared her to Ethan in trolling, Yang Mi will be like...Ethan?!!

ym.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

why i feel that every time the way wuji (ethan) looks at fuyao (yangmi) is somewhat different compared with the way ethan looks at his partners in another series.is it because ethan really has a feeling with yangmi or his tease skill in this series is better than his another series? LOL

gV6gMVC.jpg

zTYt3vf.jpg

BH1iqx0.jpg

ho5ziBI.jpg

txLzRub.jpg

zcBmIiB.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, lovecarnation said:

I find this pic.it's so funny...look at their all casts faces are so funny because not handsome and not beautiful...LOL

Renr2gx.jpg

I love this fan art work style so much. I had it as my phone wallpaper lol. But Dr. Z is missing!!!!!!!! Why?!? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lovecarnation said:

why i feel that every time the way wuji (ethan) looks at fuyao (yangmi) is somewhat different compared with the way ethan looks at his partners in another series.is it because ethan really has a feeling with yangmi or his tease skill in this series is better than his another series? LOL

gV6gMVC.jpg

zTYt3vf.jpg

BH1iqx0.jpg

ho5ziBI.jpg

txLzRub.jpg

zcBmIiB.jpg

Wow! You captured it well...Wuji  and FuYao 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1