[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, mayra83 said:

I watched Legend of Fuyao and i am watching Ashes of Love. Both drama are great. 

Yang Mi and Yang Zi are talented actresses and I like both of them. I do like more Yang Zi. She is excellent is her role in Ashes of Love. Deng Lun and Ethan Ruan are talentent also, but i do like more Ethan Ruan's acting. If i have to choose between Wuji character and Xu Feng, i will definitely choose Wuji <3 This is my humble opinion and i respect all other opinions ^^

Oh..i'm sorry , i'm really don't know who is yangzi, you know me, fuyao is the first mainland chinese historical drama which i watched, so about the new mainland chinese actress , no many i'm really know, likes ZLY i know her , she is very beautiful but i'm still don't know her performance because never watch her drama. But from your explaim maybe i must try to watch ashes of love too... LOL. Btw, likes i have many list drama to watch but until now no start to watch it likes TMOPB, PA, TROP and now Ashes of Love...LOL maybe because my heart still can't move on from our wufu :joy:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lovecarnation said:

I have many list drama to watch but until now no start to watch it likes TMOPB, PA, TROP and now Ashes of Love...LOL maybe because my heart still can't move on from our wufu :joy:

I think you should start something different, after LOF I watched Guardian and I loved it. I think you should try that too, it's a modern drama and different from LOF, I loved the acting and chemistry between the leads even after wufu because it's not romance but "bromance" :lol:

I'm posting here a video of their acting details, hope you like it :D

(Don't forget to read subs, it explains their micro expressions)

22 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:

The way they lean on each other shows so much about their love. :heart:

Dkzvd-EX0AEDiGY.jpg

(credit - twitter post)

Agree, I can see how much they love each other here. I can see they have really come along way, experience thick and thin together, always trust each other, always understand each other, always sacrifice for one another, always protect and care for each other. Their chemistry and acting are brilliant to the point that when they cry, I cry. They smile, I smile. When they are hurt, I am hurt too. Agree with what you said above, Yang Mi and Ethan is irreplaceable as Fuyao and Wuji. Exactly my thought. It is really rare to find people who have the same common interest like you and understand what you are thinking. I am glad to find you and other fans in this forum. Fuyao and this forum are ones of the best things that happen in my life. 

6 minutes ago, ilmm said:

Agree, I can see how much they love each other here. I can see they have really come along way, experience thick and thin together, always trust each other, always understand each other, always sacrifice for one another, always protect and care for each other. Their chemistry and acting are brilliant to the point that when they cry, I cry. They smile, I smile. When they are hurt, I am hurt too. Agree with what you said above, Yang Mi and Ethan is irreplaceable as Fuyao and Wuji. Exactly my thought. It is really rare to find people who have the same common interest like you and understand what you are thinking. I am glad to find you and other fans in this forum. Fuyao and this forum are ones of the best things that happen in my life. 

Awwww you made me emotional...love you all :wub:

3 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Dkzvd-EX0AEDiGY.jpg

(credit - twitter post)

You know this is from my Twitter account! LMBO! But thank you for referencing! :D 

If any of you Wufu fans, Yang Mi or Ethan fans have Twitter, we all should follow each other! I hate having to upload images to photobucket and then to here because photobucket sucks on my phone. I use my phone more than my laptop. ^_^

I'm also more active on Twitter now since it's convenient for me and others. I upload more about Wufu there than here even if the drama is over. 

8 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Dkzvd-EX0AEDiGY.jpg

(credit - twitter post)

So SWEET... love these pics... 

Hugs and embraces done with love are couple in relationship way of showing each other how much they care and love each other.... 

Hay..

Wuji and FuYao.. my best OTP..

YangMi and Ethan did great.

16 hours ago, aldercy92 said:

hello i'm newbie, i watched a part of this drama , this drama is not bad for me.i'm started little like with the male main cast wuji, but i think maybe this drama will more good if fuyao is yangzi.doesn't mean to offend the role of yangmi as fuyao, but trust me, yangzi's acting is better than yangmi. is it when she was cried, emotional or others.u can try to watch "ashes of love" to prove her acting skill.

I think we should not compare two actress together. Besides acting, character's concept is also important. And Mi is extremely suited to Fuyao's character. If you continue to watch, you will see Mi acting pretty well for her role.

I also like the performance of Yang Zi in Heavy Sweetness Ash-like Frost. Actually I recently enjoyed this drama. Normally I do not like drama with so much angst, but for this drama I like it a lot. And Deng Lun, he acted so well and I started to like him. When he as Xu Feng become the Demon Lord and he hurt the female lead, i find he's so cool ^^ Recommend for everyone to watch this drama if you have free time ^^

This is Deng Lun in this drama. At first I did not like his appearance & think his outfit is so so, but after watching the drama, because of good acting I recognized him very handsome lol :D

Spoiler

jquJOog.gif

1 hour ago, mon1459 said:

Not sure all Fuyao aware

Ethan Ruan won golden horse awards as best actor for his movie among played with Mark Zhao.

He definitely excellent actor. 

He awesome as Zhengsu Wuji, as everyone news already no one replaces Ethan.

They didn't give him the Golden Horse Award for no reason. 

8 hours ago, Liting1 said:

You know this is from my Twitter account! LMBO! But thank you for referencing! :D 

If any of you Wufu fans, Yang Mi or Ethan fans have Twitter, we all should follow each other! I hate having to upload images to photobucket and then to here because photobucket sucks on my phone. I use my phone more than my laptop. ^_^

I'm also more active on Twitter now since it's convenient for me and others. I upload more about Wufu there than here even if the drama is over. 

Haha...Actually most of the time when I write name to give credit I misspell them so I decided to just write from where I took it or write "credit to editor" :D

I'm opposite to you, I use laptop most of the time. Just few days ago, I posted something from my phone and there was some format issue, I edited trice but same thing happened. I finally turned on my laptop then edited my post. :sweatingbullets: :lol:

I would love to follow you on twitter but I don't have an account. May be in future when I have, I will meet you there, right now bookmarked your page.:D

@furu.vu217 Welcome back again ! Loved that you joined the discussion :kiss_wink:

2 hours ago, mon1459 said:

Not sure all Fuyao aware

Ethan Ruan won golden horse awards as best actor for his movie among played with Mark Zhao.

He definitely excellent actor. 

He awesome as Zhengsu Wuji, as everyone news already no one replaces Ethan.

yes, he is very excellent and talented actor. Don't know why but i'm very sure, fuyao will enter nomination category this year, win or not is not problem ( although at least i'm very wish they can win in category best actress and best actor and if can i want they can win the best makeup& costume design,too) fuyao always is the best mainland c-drama and best couple for me.

i agree with you zhangsunwuji is a perfect prince that no one can take his place in my heart. Ethan really did great..

Today's my birthday! I get to share the same birthday month with Yang Mi! If you want... send me or post some cute Wufu gifs or YM or/and ET gifs as a gift! No pressure or obligation! Love you all Wufu/YM/ET fans! Thank you for still being active in this forum! You all are such great supporters! :wub:^_^

1 hour ago, Liting1 said:

Today's my birthday! I get to share the same birthday month with Yang Mi! If you want... send me or post some cute Wufu gifs or YM or/and ET gifs as a gift! No pressure or obligation! Love you all Wufu/YM/ET fans! Thank you for still being active in this forum! You all are such great supporters! :wub:^_^

Happy birthday dear @Liting1 May all your wishes come true:kiss_wink:

Here some gifs for you :D WuFu forever :heart:

(credit to weibo)

20180901_172707.gif

20180901_171839.gif

20180901_170225.gif

20180901_170350.gif

20180901_170540.gif

20180901_170734.gif

6 minutes ago, stella77 said:

@Liting1 Happy Birthday. Sending you

五福 WuFu b-day wishes!!! 

Hopefully YM is also having a great b-day with her family and loved ones.

Thank you all! :wub:

YM's schedule for September is very hectic and busy so she will be traveling on her bday to NY for Michael Kors and Toronto for the film Festival to promote her new movie, Baby. Bless her heart for this crazy schedule but hope she gets enough rest and celebrate with her family. ^_^

4 hours ago, Liting1 said:

Happy birthday to you. Wish you all the best. So sorry that I don have Fuyao gifs as your gifts because all the gifs and photos I have are already shared here, and so I don want to embarrass myself. Anyways, once again wish you and your family all the happiness and success. Oh and Happy birthday to Yang Mi as well. Love you too.

Archived