[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Hello everyone!

Long time no chat!

Been busy catching up on Yanxi Palace and going crazily confused with The Rise of Phoenixes.

Hope to find time to rewatch Fuyao again soon!

We missed you :D

I'm planning to watch TROP once the episodes are subbed. 

12 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Hello everyone!

Long time no chat!

Been busy catching up on Yanxi Palace and going crazily confused with The Rise of Phoenixes.

Hope to find time to rewatch Fuyao again soon!

Hello my dear @mrsj3n long time no see u too. I'm rewatched Fuyao now...LOL..still not satisfied just watched once so rewatch again :wub: i'm very love this couple, their chemistry make me can move on to another series.maybe àfter finish rewatch  i will plan to watch TROP or another series too but not eternal love first because i'm still not prepared my heart to see yangmi with another couple...LOL

I already rewatched until ep.23...LOL .Finally watched again my fav.scene ep.21.the 2nd underwater kiss wuji and fuyao:wub: wuji was very funny as xuan yuan ming. we really can see wuji was really naughty in the initial episode.the ways he played with Minister Qizhen was so funny too, but besides that have a part make me feel so touched too, when wuji want to help fuyao, he willing to accept three punches from xuanyuan xiao ( wife's prince de) , we can see how much he very loved fuyao until sacrificing his own life,maybe this is what we called True Love. I have a part in e.23 make me feel very sad and want to cry, when wuji was forced to let fo of fuyao, even though he was unwilling and same with fuyao who had fallen in love with him , when she flashback again what they had been through together , its really hurt my heart. but fortunately, jiang feng appeared and explained to fuyao. we can see how happy wuji when see fuyao comes back again in the winter outfit event for queen selection.

i already rewatched until ep.29. i think ep.28 is the most funny ep. in this series. i laughed loudly when fuyao came down from bride's palanquin and ran to hall for attend her wedding with xuanyuan min and the most funny and make me laughed loudly again is when fuyao blowed incense...it's so funny...:joy::joy:but i'm very love ,when fuyao said to wuji that she apologized for arriving late and whether it has passed the good time, and wuji said "when the queen arrives, that time is good time"  so sweet...:wub:

4 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

i already rewatched until ep.29. i think ep.28 is the most funny ep. in this series. i laughed loudly when fuyao came down from bride's palanquin and ran to hall for attend her wedding with xuanyuan min and the most funny and make me laughed loudly again is when fuyao blowed incense...it's so funny...:joy::joy:but i'm very love ,when fuyao said to wuji that she apologized for arriving late and whether it has passed the good time, and wuji said "when the queen arrives, that time is good time"  so sweet...:wub:

That was my one of the favorite scenes. The way they are looking at each other, it seems they knew the wedding is fake and after that they have to go on their separate ways but in their heart they want it to be real and already chose each other their life parter even if they can't live together. :heart:

tumblr_pcpeprgm_Cz1rsm5xwo5_540.gif

tumblr_pcpeprgm_Cz1rsm5xwo3_540.gif

tumblr_pcpeprgm_Cz1rsm5xwo2_540.gif

tumblr_pcpeprgm_Cz1rsm5xwo6_540.gif

tumblr_pcpeprgm_Cz1rsm5xwo1_540.gif

tumblr_pcpeprgm_Cz1rsm5xwo4_540.gif

(GIF Credit to editor)

19 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:

That was my one of the favorite scenes. The way they are looking at each other, it seems they knew the wedding is fake and after that they have to go on their separate ways but in their heart they want it to be real and already chose each other their life parter even if they can't live together. :heart:

tumblr_pcpeprgm_Cz1rsm5xwo5_540.gif

tumblr_pcpeprgm_Cz1rsm5xwo3_540.gif

tumblr_pcpeprgm_Cz1rsm5xwo2_540.gif

tumblr_pcpeprgm_Cz1rsm5xwo6_540.gif

tumblr_pcpeprgm_Cz1rsm5xwo1_540.gif

tumblr_pcpeprgm_Cz1rsm5xwo4_540.gif

(GIF Credit to editor)

Wedding day.... their eyes... their love... so sweet...

18 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

Ethan is slaying my life right now! Love this facial hair look on him. So masculine and sexy! Enjoy! ^_^:wub:

007d5hNfgy1ftte1nmaulg30hs0hsqv9_zpsotzw

No offense to anyone, but I never like man with facial hair until I see him. He completely changed my perception. How could facial hair make a man sexy and hot like this?

2 minutes ago, ilmm said:

No offense to anyone, but I never like man with facial hair until I see him. He completely changed my perception. How could facial hair make a man sexy and hot like this?

You weren't the only one. In the past, I prefer clean cut, but when I see my male bias with beards, I'm like "Whoa! He doesn't look bad... He's even more handsome!" It depends though. Not all guys are decent looking with them. :lol:

29 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

wouw... his eye make me falling in love with him...:wub::joy:

rjt_7.jpg

11 hours ago, Liting1 said:

Ethan is slaying my life right now! Love this facial hair look on him. So masculine and sexy! Enjoy! ^_^:wub:

007d5hNfgy1ftte1nmaulg30hs0hsqv9_zpsotzw

He's making my heart beats so fast :wub:

today i will give my report again...LOL. i already watched until ep.37, and after i rewatched again this series , have many parts i just understand when rewatched again :D and now i'm feel that actually the story on every kingdom is not not long and boring likes some people feel in tiansha, because i started understand why the author or director give 10 more episode in tiansha , its maybe because they want to explain the problems that occur in Tiansha and how Zhanbeiye rediscovered his grandfather heirloom sword , how he solved a problem of the poison bees in desert geya with fuyao and his subordinate, and how he must asked for helped from troops in desert geya.

actually every kingdom has their own problems which have impacted to Tianquan, so for that the emperor of Tianquan asked delegates from each country to discuss the problems that occurred in their respective countries, like taiyuan have a problems with  water disaster that befell their kingdom when xunyuan ren will be died, and because wuji and the others help, finally the taiyuan disaster can be solved.

Xuanji itself has their own problems, where their lava is getting drier and it is due to the fact that the Queen of Xuanji's position doesn't have a phoenix on her body.

every problems in 4 kingdoms already impacted to tianquan ,so Tianquan itself was also hit by a disaster where their winged tree foundation had begun to collapse because tianquan is the heart of 5 kingdoms ( but the qiong ye has been divided because of the civil war)

and oh yeah, after rewatched again I just found out that the Tianquan Temple was in the forest where Uncle Zhou helped Fuyao open the 4th seal and the place where the deer god was, if tiansha i think is in tianmenxu the place where wuji and fuyao fight with themselves. taiyuan is in the place when wuji helped fuyao to open her first seal with dragon armour, and xuanji is in the place when fuyao open her third seal and the phoenix appears from herself

and what i want to say is legend of fuyao really have a very interested and amazing story if we can understand his rule story ( i say it because yesterday i see at dramalist , have 1 reviews user said that he/she ( i don't know she is girl or he is boy :D) really don't like this series because the story so i think he/she really not understand this series rule of story) but i not comment on dramalist because i can't find the people who likes me very antusias and very love this series so much, and i'm very satisfied with the fuyao rating in dramalist, because i think it can be 9....because fuyao have a very good story, great main role ,support role , the ost and music which very fits perfectly with each scene, and of course fuyao is the first historical drama i've ever see have many clothes and good fashion for each players, expecially fuyao, her dress and fashion is very good, not matter she wears a man or woman clothes, everything is looks good and perfect for her.

so i think actually legend of fuyao is not enough just 66 episodes, i think it will be satisfied if the director can add 1 or more episode for the ending.. or they can make fuyao season 2..LOL:joy: so we can see our perfect WuFu Couple again, can see their child and of course their amazing love story again:heart:

1 hour ago, rinkyu said:

rjt_7.jpg

is this picture, u post to showed that Ethan loved me too? LOL:wub: saranghaeyo too ethan oppa:heart::joy:

27 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

yeahh... Congratz for Our beloved Fuyao got over 82 million followers on weibo. Yangmifanacc post on her instagram.She really deserves it.:thumbsup:

Just a correction. Yang Mi has now 91.5 million followers on weibo. Its 91.57 million followers to be exact.

Yangmifanacc also posted about Yang Mi reached 90 million followers a while back. 

Yang Mi even thanked the followers with 2 pics wearing her fans club t-shirts. 

These are the screencaps from weibo. Original and International version. 

4C113B0F-BAAA-4ABD-A274-EED330AEFECE.jpe

90A4FE0B-2C61-4886-AB44-4551D3FB0DB8.jpe

25 minutes ago, Di~ said:

Just a correction. Yang Mi has now 91.5 million followers on weibo. Its 91.57 million followers to be exact.

Yangmifanacc also posted about Yang Mi reached 90 million followers a while back. 

Yang Mi even thanked the followers with 2 pics wearing her fans club t-shirts. 

These are the screencaps from weibo. Original and International version. 

4C113B0F-BAAA-4ABD-A274-EED330AEFECE.jpe

90A4FE0B-2C61-4886-AB44-4551D3FB0DB8.jpe

oh... thx for your correction. great job Mimi. we always support you :thumbsup:

On 9/10/2018 at 10:06 AM, lovecarnation said:

today i will give my report again...LOL. i already watched until ep.37, and after i rewatched again this series , have many parts i just understand when rewatched again :D and now i'm feel that actually the story on every kingdom is not not long and boring likes some people feel in tiansha, because i started understand why the author or director give 10 more episode in tiansha , its maybe because they want to explain the problems that occur in Tiansha and how Zhanbeiye rediscovered his grandfather heirloom sword , how he solved a problem of the poison bees in desert geya with fuyao and his subordinate, and how he must asked for helped from troops in desert geya.

actually every kingdom has their own problems which have impacted to Tianquan, so for that the emperor of Tianquan asked delegates from each country to discuss the problems that occurred in their respective countries, like taiyuan have a problems with  water disaster that befell their kingdom when xunyuan ren will be died, and because wuji and the others help, finally the taiyuan disaster can be solved.

Xuanji itself has their own problems, where their lava is getting drier and it is due to the fact that the Queen of Xuanji's position doesn't have a phoenix on her body.

every problems in 4 kingdoms already impacted to tianquan ,so Tianquan itself was also hit by a disaster where their winged tree foundation had begun to collapse because tianquan is the heart of 5 kingdoms ( but the qiong ye has been divided because of the civil war)

and oh yeah, after rewatched again I just found out that the Tianquan Temple was in the forest where Uncle Zhou helped Fuyao open the 4th seal and the place where the deer god was, if tiansha i think is in tianmenxu the place where wuji and fuyao fight with themselves. taiyuan is in the place when wuji helped fuyao to open her first seal with dragon armour, and xuanji is in the place when fuyao open her third seal and the phoenix appears from herself

and what i want to say is legend of fuyao really have a very interested and amazing story if we can understand his rule story ( i say it because yesterday i see at dramalist , have 1 reviews user said that he/she ( i don't know she is girl or he is boy :D) really don't like this series because the story so i think he/she really not understand this series rule of story) but i not comment on dramalist because i can't find the people who likes me very antusias and very love this series so much, and i'm very satisfied with the fuyao rating in dramalist, because i think it can be 9....because fuyao have a very good story, great main role ,support role , the ost and music which very fits perfectly with each scene, and of course fuyao is the first historical drama i've ever see have many clothes and good fashion for each players, expecially fuyao, her dress and fashion is very good, not matter she wears a man or woman clothes, everything is looks good and perfect for her.

so i think actually legend of fuyao is not enough just 66 episodes, i think it will be satisfied if the director can add 1 or more episode for the ending.. or they can make fuyao season 2..LOL:joy: so we can see our perfect WuFu Couple again, can see their child and of course their amazing love story again:heart:

I intended to reply to your status some time before but I just didn't have time yet. So sorry if I am late now. Totally agree with everything you said. I also rewatch Fuyao, and of course I understand more why the story happens the way it is. Of course, there are some details which require some more explanation, but as I can comprehend every logic in one go, such details are not needed for me. There are people who feel the story is lacking but it is just a matter of preference. There is no wrong or right when it comes to preference of what we like or don't like about the drama. Everyone is entitled to each of their own opinion. However, my opinion is I am totally in love with the drama. There can be some inconsistencies or plot holes, but the more plot holes the drama has, the more I love it. Why? That's because despite all the flaws, the drama still keeps me going, still make me go crazy, still make me obsessed, still fascinate me to the core just because of the chemistry of the leads, other character interaction, bromance and friendship, and thus I appreciate the drama even more. Wuji is best male character in my drama history. Wuji and Fuyao are the best couple among all drama couples I have watched. Yang Mi never fails to impress me, and Ethan proves all my prejudice against him wrong. I was reluctant to start the drama at first because I held a biased prejudice that Ethan can't act without never seeing him act before, but my bad, I am totally wrong. What nonsense opinion I had, Ethan acting is brilliant, either his fighting scene, his emotional scene, his chemistry with other characters, or his flirty or serious or comedic scenes. His performance is awesome to the point I feel that this role is tailored made for him only, and no one can beat that. Now I have become his fan completely to the point that I don eat chocolate because it is too sweet and I don like too sweet things, but I tried to find and just bought the chocolates he endorsed. Now I am learning to drive so I could buy a car that he endorsed as well. I know I am like a crazy obsessed fan but it is hard to stop. Of course, I don mind and I understand other people who have different opinions when it comes to like or dislike the star acting since we can never expect people to have the same thought as you but I will really appreciate those who share the same thought as me. I used to say I have a hate and fear relationship with Fuyao and it is true. I hate Fuyao for ending so soon and I fear Fuyao will prevent me from watching other dramas because Fuyao is so good. I am still having drama withdrawal symdrome and still watching Fuyao again but the more I watch, the more I appreciate the drama. Yeah, to add on, the costumes are really good. I like every costumes they wear and they slay them all. I also like the music, quite emotional and fits the story well. Fuyao will be aired in my country some time soon. I will ask my family to watch it and we all will share the same love with Fuyao.

Once again, Fuyao and this forum are one of the best things that happen in my life. Love Fuyao and love you guys.

@ilmm I loved reading your comments. And I wasn't a fan of Ethan either until Legend of Fuyao. He's so perfect as Wuji, I can't think of any other actors that can fit the role.

Knowing that both of you & @lovecarnation still rewatching the drama made me happy because I'm not the only one :lol:

25 minutes ago, ilmm said:

Now I have become his fan completely to the point that I don eat chocolate because it is too sweet and I don like too sweet things, but I tried to find and just bought the chocolates he endorsed. Now I am learning to drive so I could buy a car that he endorsed as well. I know I am like a crazy obsessed fan but it is hard to stop. 

I used to be like this but I've mellowed down. Last time I was so obsessed with Japanese drama Hana Yori Dango and I made a promise to myself to go to Japan and take pictures at Ebisu Garden Place and I did. My point is there's nothing wrong with being an 'obsessed' fan, it's a proof that the drama is doing well :D. Now I'm thinking of going to China and visit the studio lol :sweatingbullets: 

Archived