Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

8 hours ago, Don Yu said:

Is there a trailer for Yang Mi movie 'Baby' yet?

I don't think it's out yet!

Ethan was the only one who gave a bow. He is too innocent!! Haha :lol::wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

13 hours ago, Don Yu said:

Is there a trailer for Yang Mi movie 'Baby' yet?

Check out the new short trailer of Baby released today! 

• Like 6

On 9/4/2018 at 4:51 PM, lovecarnation said:

Tq..i'm very like it..that song is my fav. Soundtrack in this series :wub:

On 9/4/2018 at 5:36 PM, ilmm said:

Thank you so much for sharing. I really love it. Really appreciate your effort.

22 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Wow...I saw many MVs on this song but you did good job.:thumbsup: The the way you put the scenes it appreciate the beauty of this song. I liked that you added the wedding scene at 2nd last. :wub: Thank you for sharing it :)

19 hours ago, Liting1 said:

@Yoona87 Keep up the good work! I like the HD quality! Keep making beautiful Wufu MVs if you like. So you're the creator of another MV i like with TMOPB! Love that MV too.  :wub:^_^

So happy you liked my video!! Thank you very much for the comments!   :))

• Like 4

I've been reading the forums since this show started and only now made an account coz I dont know where else to share my obsessive love for this show and the others im watching right now... but mostly this show... these two are ...gah they leave me speechless....

Unfff.. the chemistry... damn the chemistry.....:wub::wub:

Im at episode 24 right now.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, aziandreamz said:

I've been reading the forums since this show started and only now made an account coz I dont know where else to share my obsessive love for this show and the others im watching right now... but mostly this show... these two are ...gah they leave me speechless....

Welcome onboard:) I hope you didn't feel disturbed reading all the spoilers and some of us fangirling over Wuji :sweatingbullets::D Enjoy yourself watching the drama til the end.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, aziandreamz said:

welcome... very happy u can join with us. hope u can share your feeling about this series with us. we are wufu lovers, and some of us are wuji lovers too...LOL

• Like 5

On 9/4/2018 at 1:58 PM, phoenixfire25 said:

@lovecarnation No one will believe this is their first scene together. Their Chemistry :love:

Fuyao_5.jpg

retrt.jpg

FIRST SCENE???? OMG!!!!

I love this scene. .. burning with tons of chemistry... Wuji and FuYao.. forever in my heart....

• Like 9

On 9/4/2018 at 10:46 PM, Yoona87 said:

Hello guys! I made this MV !  I hope you like it!!  :))

Nailed it... love it.. 

Keep making MVs especially for Wuji and FuYao... Hehe.. pls..

23 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

i already rewatch until ep.13.. i'm feel so funny with this scene LOL.. do you all remember this scene? look at wuji's face expression when he laughed ,he  is really very naughty :joy:

vKRq2rw.png

XXOkpW6.png

G0cpHpa.png

naughty Wuji..... love to see them together...

• Like 6

10 hours ago, rinkyu said:

Welcome onboard:) I hope you didn't feel disturbed reading all the spoilers and some of us fangirling over Wuji :sweatingbullets::D Enjoy yourself watching the drama til the end.

Thank you... And no im not bothered by spoilers at all... Infact that first thing I look for before starting a newcdrama is if there is a happy ending (Im a HEA girl, I know some people prefer the more realistic endings but not me!).

I cant get over how cute these two are... Like... all those close quarter combats, all the physically touchy feely fights... much more than I expected (in my limited cdrama exposure) and thier natural chemsitry is just shining from the screen..

• Like 6

1 hour ago, aziandreamz said:

Thank you... And no im not bothered by spoilers at all... Infact that first thing I look for before starting a newcdrama is if there is a happy ending (Im a HEA girl, I know some people prefer the more realistic endings but not me!).

I cant get over how cute these two are... Like... all those close quarter combats, all the physically touchy feely fights... much more than I expected (in my limited cdrama exposure) and thier natural chemsitry is just shining from the screen..

wujizongyue.jpg

Credit to owner/weibo.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, rinkyu said:

wujizongyue.jpg

Credit to owner/weibo.

wauw...it's so cute..LOL... how can they together likes this:joy: but i like it. they are two men who i'm very like in this series. Ethan be the first and then Laiyi. both of them are very handsome :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Hello everyone!

Long time no chat!

Been busy catching up on Yanxi Palace and going crazily confused with The Rise of Phoenixes.

Hope to find time to rewatch Fuyao again soon!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Hello everyone!

Long time no chat!

Been busy catching up on Yanxi Palace and going crazily confused with The Rise of Phoenixes.

We missed you :D

I'm planning to watch TROP once the episodes are subbed. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Hello everyone!

Long time no chat!

Hello my dear @mrsj3n long time no see u too. I'm rewatched Fuyao now...LOL..still not satisfied just watched once so rewatch again :wub: i'm very love this couple, their chemistry make me can move on to another series.maybe àfter finish rewatch  i will plan to watch TROP or another series too but not eternal love first because i'm still not prepared my heart to see yangmi with another couple...LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I already rewatched until ep.23...LOL .Finally watched again my fav.scene ep.21.the 2nd underwater kiss wuji and fuyao:wub: wuji was very funny as xuan yuan ming. we really can see wuji was really naughty in the initial episode.the ways he played with Minister Qizhen was so funny too, but besides that have a part make me feel so touched too, when wuji want to help fuyao, he willing to accept three punches from xuanyuan xiao ( wife's prince de) , we can see how much he very loved fuyao until sacrificing his own life,maybe this is what we called True Love. I have a part in e.23 make me feel very sad and want to cry, when wuji was forced to let fo of fuyao, even though he was unwilling and same with fuyao who had fallen in love with him , when she flashback again what they had been through together , its really hurt my heart. but fortunately, jiang feng appeared and explained to fuyao. we can see how happy wuji when see fuyao comes back again in the winter outfit event for queen selection.

• Like 5