sugarplum892

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, CatWhiskers said:

Just watched episode 59 and 60 and... 

Hide contents

I really don't know what to think. 

I felt it's a bit rushed up. Of course now that Fuyao has found who she is..I am really happy but I couldn't help but felt really sad for the sad childhood she had. (which gets on my nerves that the cause of it : Folian and Feng Xuan got away too easily)

I find I had too many things I didn't like. There is quite a list. 

1. I don't like that for all the mistreatment Fuyao got in Tianquan, when she arrives.. Nobody greets her like a queen. She is THE QUEEN of Xuanji. An important country and life line of the five. Nope. Not even Jiang Feng..Not even the enunch who greets (very rudely) only the prince. The mum didn't even apologize. The father didn't even acknowledge her as queen. Just some "girl" that his son brought back. I am sure they all knew what happen and who she is now but come on, I think viewers need that apology or acknowledgement for what Fuyao has gone through. Wuji didn't even mention to his father about Fuyao being Queen. Just keep on saying he hope the father will let her go of her transgression. First off, she did nothing wrong! She was being set up. There wasn't even justice. BOO!!!!! 

2. Too much evil. There is the whole Di Fei Tian-need-to-kill-Fuyao-to-save-the-world thing, the punishments from Wuji's master (which is so stupid), Prince De gathering an army and to add to the mess... The father had to come up with some stupid evil to get the son to choose between the mum and the woman he loves. Like did it register in the Emperor of the 5 kingdoms that he is threatening the life of THE queen of Xuanji which BTW, is a very important country in the alliance? Talk about stupidity. I cannot brain it. I really can't. I just thought that is very poor screen writing there. The father is known to be wise. And here he is.. No one in the right mind, imprison a queen out of the blue. Is he trying to raise wars between two countries? You imprison the QUEEN of a country with no valid reasons? That is pure crazy. PLEASE SOMEONE... Agree with me on this. 

3. Wuji should be more powerful. Which is why I didn't like the punishment part. I find it redundant. Other than to add drama. I can't help but to compare with the book. I do not want to compare plots but at least try to keep the characters. In the book, Wuji is almost invincible.In the drama, the poor guy has to go through so much and the writers are throwing him under the bus by having his master punish him. Also. It doesn't make sense. If the master wants him to defeat n protect the 5 countries.. Taking his power away bits by bits isn't going to help, right? 

I don't know if anyone felt the same

as I do.. I just felt the story shouldn't have had SO MUCH drama. Come on! You could have save us an episode of them happily-ever-after with babies than going around trying to solve every single evil. I am contemplating postponing the whole of next week's episodes till subs arrive. Perhaps that would be better. 

Sorry guys.. If I am ranting...i just had to get it out my system. 

Spoiler

Have not watched the raws but number 1 sounds stupid as richard simmons no respect for the queen?

10 hours ago, roxnilla7 said:

Hi everyone.. brand new to this forum I just created an account. I finally caught up with the drama, but it seems Viki and dramafever both have only up to episode 56? But everyone has caught up to episode 59? Do you guys watch it on the official site?

It sucks needing eng subs :(

Sorry, had to remove the link due to the rules! 

1 hour ago, furu.vu217 said:

Congratulations to LOF for 12 billion views online when it's only exclusively air on Tencent  :wub:

My prediction for the views at the end of finale will be 15 to 20 billion. Still a huge accomplishment regardless. :)

Kind of upset that the OST song, "Beautiful Dreams" by Isabelle Huang was only played once in the drama... 

Her official mv was released today. :(<_<

1 hour ago, bahar behnava said:

Me too! However came across this you can watch up to episode 62  ( currently preview) here!!!y

Would you please remove this link from your post? This forum doesn’t allow promotion of illegal sites. Please read the rules if you are new here. We don’t want the moderators to close this thread. :)

2 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

Congratulations to LOF for 12 billion views online when it's only exclusively air on Tencent  :wub:

006PiDc1ly1ftwrczlokaj315o2247wi.jpg

Yey! Happy that the ratings continues to go up. Still sad to see lots of anti-s leave very bias reviews and rigged the Douban rating. It has only a rating of 4.8 (out of 10 I believe) and 2.5 Stars (out of 5). Lots of people will not give this drama a chance on its own but judge by the low score/ratings. 

I just watched ep.60..poor wuji

Spoiler

I don't know how to explain my feeling when looks wuji once and once tortured by his teacher... poor wuji:tears:

wuji position is most pathetic...he was forced by his father to kill his biological father and the one part , he was pressured by his teacher to kill his beloved fuyao...i don't know how to explain his feeling.... iam so sad looks him be pressed and tortured continuosly... omg :bawling:

I just finished 55 & 56 with subs

Just when I was actually enjoying the Eldest Princess and her interactions with WuFu; darn! Have to wait until next week to see the rest with English subs - blah weekends! 

PS: Congrats to YM because TMOPB hit 50 billion views as of 1 August 2018! Yey!

thoughts after watching ep 59 

Spoiler

WJ dad is so jian! (scheming) he play nice dad now to worm his way to WJ heart to borrow Wuji's hand to kill his real dad Prince De.

how dare he act like he love wj and happy for him to find love and hope he be together with FY to play nice dad!:rage:

and once wj find out prince De is his biological dad he will forever carry guilt of killing his own dad

(forebrooding for ep 60, 61  cld be the one where wj was in mourning clothes...baseless guesswork from me lol )

and his chong qiong teacher is also stress!!! stop forcing wj to make a choice and kill FY! 

u endgameboss u go kill di fei tian la!

omg it turned out sounding angry lol

and he stupid why destroy WJ internal energy if he want wj to be strong enough to kill a major evil. kinda doesn't make sense.

teacher lack of sight made WJ so injured and so weak in the preview. ugh

1 hour ago, Wotad said:

Where does everyone watch Subs do you prefer dramafever or viki.

I prefer dramafever but you have to pay to become a premium member to watch all of the episodes. Quality is better and no ads. I believe it's $5.99 a month. 

2 hours ago, Wotad said:

Where does everyone watch Subs do you prefer dramafever or viki.

I’m currently watching on DramaFever because I don’t have to wait for subs. They only release the episodes after the subs are finished. Also, it’s app allows the download of episodes so I can watch on the go without access to WiFi.

I plan to watch on Viki too after the series is complete. I like to read the two different versions of subs.

17 hours ago, apdy said:

Haven’t seen this yet... could be promotional materials or could be the ending 

Hide contents

Photo%20Aug%2002,%2010%2007%2003%20PM.jp

Photo%20Aug%2002,%2010%2007%2006%20PM.jp

Spoiler

Looking at the bridge I think they are in Tianquan if I am not wrong!! Who also think same?!!!

5 hours ago, stella77 said:

I just finished 55 & 56 with subs

Just when I was actually enjoying the Eldest Princess and her interactions with WuFu; darn! Have to wait until next week to see the rest with English subs - blah weekends! 

PS: Congrats to YM because TMOPB hit 50 billion views as of 1 August 2018! Yey!

it was cute how the eldest princess wanted to talk to the queen about her wish to marry fake dr. zong/fuyao. however, let's not forget that the eldest princess is vicious and ordered the massacre of the entire li family and allowed the daughter in law to be gang raped.

2 hours ago, celebrianna said:

I’m currently watching on DramaFever because I don’t have to wait for subs. They only release the episodes after the subs are finished. Also, it’s app allows the download of episodes so I can watch on the go without access to WiFi.

I plan to watch on Viki too after the series is complete. I like to read the two different versions of subs.

i plan to watch the entire series on viki if it's a happy ending as i love the real time comments. they crack me up. a funny example is when wuji goes through so many fake identities in front of fuyao...one of the commenters mentioned that his next fake identity will be ye hua.

i love reading how everyone cheered on wuji during the underwater kiss and so many cheered for fuyao when she drunk kissed wuji. moments like those make the drama so much more fun to watch.

Archived