[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

8 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Hmmm..

Hide contents

None of the so called baddies to our WuFu died in a way that make us clap and cheer for their demise.

From what we have seen so far..

All the big bad to our WuFu didn't die at their hands too.

1) Pei Yuan : killed by maid

- disappointing death

2) Qi Zhen : killed himself

- anti-climatic death

3) Ping Pong : no more ding dong.

His status is currently unknown.

4) Smeagol aka Zhan Nan Cheng : killed by eunuch

- duh moment

5) Hankie Girl : status unknown

- guess we won't see her ever again no matter what

6) Fake Folian : status unknown at the moment (although I secretly wish that Fei Yan got bored of her whines and kick her down into the boiling pit/lava) :joy:

- but I'm not counting on it as the track record of them dealing with the baddies are very bad.

This is the biggest problem I have with this show.

I like to see the villains get their just desserts. To me so far QZ was the best villain and when the doctor walked away and left him alive I confess I was seriously annoyed. It was so anticlimactic especially since I had my hopes up. I didn’t expect the younger brother to do a thing but I expected too much from the doctor. And then when QZ finally dies it was on his own terms. So vexing. 

With Ping Pong I am currently satisfied where the Fu Yao part is concerned because she sure dealt with him appropriately. He sure liked women and now he can’t do a thing. Actually, I think this is the most satisfying payback I have seen in this show so far. I hope there’s more retribution in store for him. 

I didn’t mind how PY died because I thought FY dealt with her already when she went back to the mountain and fought with her and then the maids proceeded to disfigure her face. Sure she kept going after FY but it felt more like an annoyance compared to when they were on the mountain.

Fortunately, FY, Wiji and WuFu’s story keeps the rewatch value high because the show loses points to me when villains who shed so much blood have unimpactful and unsatisfying deaths. 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to work this morning... so spoil me for today's episodes please! Should be some more sweet moments! :bawling: 

Our OTP should stay in Xuanji forever so they can lovey dovey all they want! No one to interrupt them. :kiss_wink:

7 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

our boy friends in this series with their modern dress...so handsome... LOL

Hide contents

Wuji (Ethan)

IEeIV0P.jpg

Zong Yue (Lai Yi) @ouilala

Zx2Sx5t.jpg

Jiang Feng ( Gao Han Yu) @Wotad

r5BbEdG.jpg

thank you for finding such a nice smiley zhong yue :wub: lol yes i love him hahaha!

This BTS (Ep 57) is fun :

Spoiler

Ethan kept persuading Yang Mi to join force with him in the fight against Yu Heng (Fuyao's  birth father). But Yang Mi refused, asserting that Wuji was very powerful and could do it alone. Ethan argued that Wuji couldn't even win fighting Qi Chen alone, no way he could win fighting Yu Heng. He then offered Yang Mi money to fight. Hahaha :joy:

13 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

New preview tonight

Hide contents

Fuyao bowed to the Queen. The Queen hopes Fuyao advises Wuji not to kill a person. Of course it's Prince De <_<

Spoiler

Ho look how the dynamic has changed. I am not a fan of Wuji’s Mom anyways. Interesting indeed.

13 minutes ago, stella77 said:

Hide contents

Ho look how the dynamic has changed. I am not a fan of Wuji’s Mom anyways. Interesting indeed.

Never a fan of the hypocrite too.

Spoiler

Could this be the scene before someone drugged our Fuyao???? 

Episodes 57 and 58 are marvellous. 

Spoiler

I m so touched with the revelation of fuyao's background and the vows by the lakeside. :bawling: i need an icebag now. Credit to YM's acting for touching my heart here but it took a turn by switching the next scene to Zby and Zz. Omg i nearly had a heart attack :joy: 

It looks like a temporary happy ending for the 3 couples before the next epic to begin. 

22 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

Preview Ep 61 + 62

Hide contents

Wow, finally we'll know more about their love story in the past life :wub: The concept of Wuji's past life as Founder of Ancient Firament is so cool right :lol:

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/GsP2awRLS?fid=1034:4268692985306155

Spoiler

I want to kill the Emperor!!! :triumph:  

So That thing he has is poison? What is he trying to do? 

I am so happy they are going to explain that whole 

Spoiler

Lotus previous life storyline. 

Also totally so cute WuFu so sweet but 

Spoiler

ಠ_ಠ no kiss especially a good edit kiss scene. Still annoyed that ZBY and ZZ’s kiss was better edited than all of WuFu’s to date blah! 

@furu.vu217 at this point, we should abandon the thought of any hot kiss action.  there's one more, a goodbye kiss before the battle....but I wouldn't expect much from it. 

exactly how many times have wuji said he wants to be with her f-o-r-e-v-e-r, we get it LOL

bromance is back.  <3  

I feel for wuij, he's all jolly in front of fuyao.  but there's a choice he has to make and it's killing him.  master knows fuyao's whereabout, but it's only wuji who can kill her.  it's either her or the entire world.  tough decision for wuji because he's also a righteous man who wants the best for people 

uh oh, she knows.  I don't expect any anger from her towards wuji, just sadness because of their fate

11 minutes ago, apdy said:

@furu.vu217 at this point, we should abandon the thought of any hot kiss action.  there's one more, a goodbye kiss before the battle....but I wouldn't expect much from it. 

exactly how many times have wuji said he wants to be with her f-o-r-e-v-e-r, we get it LOL

Hide contents

bromance is back.  <3  

I feel for wuij, he's all jolly in front of fuyao.  but there's a choice he has to make and it's killing him.  master knows fuyao's whereabout, but it's only wuji who can kill her.  it's either her or the entire world.  tough decision for wuji because he's also a righteous man who wants the best for people 
uh oh, she knows.  I don't expect any anger from her towards wuji, just sadness because of their fate

Yes, I agree with you, I also think there will be only one kiss scene from now on & this will be their last kiss in the drama. Now we only hope that will be the kiss has the better shot/angle can make people satisfied.

006PiDc1ly1fspm3xuxlgj3334223kjq.jpg

Spoiler

I also think that she will not be angry or have too much reaction when she learns the truth, she will be sad and decide to sacrifice herself for Wuji and Five Continents.

Can someone spoil us on how Fuyao know that she can cause destructions across the 5 kingdoms and Wuji supposed to kill her? This whole thing about Fuyao being the source of destruction for the whole kingdoms concept is so wrong. Predetemining someone to be bad is such a screwy and messed up concept. I hope none believe it in the real life.

^ it is fantasy story na; so the concept of good vs. evil has been there forever. Let’s hope the writers can explain it well next week etc. 

I’m optimistic so I will still root for a good kiss between WuFu until the end of the last episode lol. Can’t believe there is only 6 more to go. (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

34 minutes ago, apdy said:

Reveal hidden contents

bromance is back.  <3  

Spoiler

Well if you think on it, Wuji remembers the past life = failure re being happy with Fuyao; childhood = failure and all the trails and things they have been through since they met....I can see why he wants to reassure her. He knows there’s more against them and subconsciously tries to reassure her but is actually a hint that he isn’t sure himself how it will be.... (´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)

Archived