[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

59 minutes ago, dramaaddiction said:

it was cute how the eldest princess wanted to talk to the queen about her wish to marry fake dr. zong/fuyao. however, let's not forget that the eldest princess is vicious and ordered the massacre of the entire li family and allowed the daughter in law to be gang raped.

i plan to watch the entire series on viki if it's a happy ending as i love the real time comments. they crack me up. a funny example is when wuji goes through so many fake identities in front of fuyao...one of the commenters mentioned that his next fake identity will be ye hua.

i love reading how everyone cheered on wuji during the underwater kiss and so many cheered for fuyao when she drunk kissed wuji. moments like that makes the drama so much more fun to watch.

Wait, I don’t even know if I want to know the answer to this but was the bride really gang raped or they attempted to do it. *shudders* That’s so disturbing on so many levels. I like to think that they attempted but FY intervened and maybe that’s why the bride mainly blamed FY for not saving the dead family. 

LMFO. That’s hilarious that the commenters said Ye Hua. With Viki the comments are generally fun but there are some really weird ones at times. If this show have a happy ending, I’ll watch the Viki episodes with commentary too. ^_^

Oh oh and I also hope they don’t take any reincarnation route for the ending. I didn’t care too much in other drama when this happened but I’d care a whole lot here. 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mayra83 and @Liting1

Spoiler

The problem is that their clothes don’t seem to be the typical clothes that they have used in the past (as a commoner nor as king of Tianguan or Queen of Xuanji). Hence, the reason why I’m wondering if it’s them or their reincarnation lol. Maybe I’m overthinking this. Maybe the season change and that’s why they wore lighter clothes hehehe 

8 hours ago, niteshkmr11 said:

Would you please remove this link from your post? This forum doesn’t allow promotion of illegal sites. Please read the rules if you are new here. We don’t want the moderators to close this thread. :)

Oh, so sorry! Thought that was where  everybody was watching the most recents! 

@celebrianna from what i have heard, in the novel, she was gang raped. hard to say as she was already bleeding a bit before she bit fuyao.

i haven't really followed comments for other series on viki. however, i watch my favorite fuyao scenes on viki (my main site is dramafever) again and the comments are pretty good. very few weird ones for legend of fuyao.

everyone loves it when wuji gets jealous, and it's fun to see when people start shipping wufu.

29 minutes ago, jigah said:

https://aiyatheydidnt.livejournal.com/261867.html

It turns out Mark Chao and Ethan has been friends for a really long time. Mark gives the vibe of an earnest and non flirty guy and I guess it’s because of the family background. Ethan is more handsome though with the right hair lol. 

i find mark the more handsome one between the two in modern attire.

ethan is gorgeous in historical attire. less handsome in modern.

53 minutes ago, jigah said:

@mayra83 and @Liting1

Hide contents

The problem is that their clothes don’t seem to be the typical clothes that they have used in the past (as a commoner nor as king of Tianguan or Queen of Xuanji). Hence, the reason why I’m wondering if it’s them or their reincarnation lol. Maybe I’m overthinking this. Maybe the season change and that’s why they wore lighter clothes hehehe 

Spoiler

You are right, i also noticed about there clothes, maybe they will be reincarnate as you said as i remember in one of the scene in ancient firmament Wuji and Fuyao were bad injured and were on the floor trying to chake their hands, maybe they died and reincarnated...

25 minutes ago, mayra83 said:
  Hide contents

You are right, i also noticed about there clothes, maybe they will be reincarnate as you said as i remember in one of the scene in ancient firmament Wuji and Fuyao were bad injured and were on the floor trying to chake their hands, maybe they died and reincarnated...

Spoiler

The reason for the clothes change is the fact that they probably merged Xuanji and Tianquan into one kingdom, as to what the novel states after marriage. There shouldn't be any reincarnation route. I prefer no reincarnation because it won't be the same as them being WJ and FY. I think at the end when both are struggling to hold onto each other after the final battle, there must be some inner energy transfer from each other or someone came to help them in time. 

@dramaaddiction, then I’m definitely going to rewatch it on Viki. The timed comments really gives me the impression as though I’m really watching and enjoying the shows at the same time as the commenters and I like that experience along with reading the comments. Nowadays I watch Viki more because of the collaboration with Kocowa which gives them more new shows. However, I love the way DramaFever saves on my data by offering downloads for all their shows so I watch both. ^_^

About the final week of this show, I keep thinking that the “powers that be” should just make an exception next week and release the last two episodes to Viki/DramaFever on Friday. It will be so difficult to wait until the following week (Monday, August 13th) to see episodes 65 & 66. I’m assuming that they’re sticking to their 8 episodes a week schedule.

2 hours ago, Liting1 said:
  Hide contents

The reason for the clothes change is the fact that they probably merged Xuanji and Tianquan into one kingdom, as to what the novel states after marriage. There shouldn't be any reincarnation route. I prefer no reincarnation because it won't be the same as them being WJ and FY. I think at the end when both are struggling to hold onto each other after the final battle, there must be some inner energy transfer from each other or someone came to help them in time. 

Or

Spoiler

Zong Yue came with 2 of the polka dots fruits!!!!!

1 hour ago, mayra83 said:
  Hide contents

Can anyone tell me what Wuji's mom told him at the end when he was about to leave?!!

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/1034:4269058275606871

Spoiler

Absolutely nothing.

She just go "he is.. he is... he is... your... your... your....."

She didn't spit it out when he's around hence I was so pissed with her. Lol

3 hours ago, mayra83 said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Are the novel told they are reincarnated too? i don't want their happy ending with reincarnation...it's same bad ending because wufu still died, i don't want wufu character died, because they already struggling hard for 5 kingdom's peace , it's not fair if their ending is reincarnation...

oh yeah, i want to asked, i ever seen trailer or songs sountrack where fuyao eye's likes flashback our incident like when at war area, and others, and she looks rather afraid, and she look back to wuji ( sit behind her) and wuji smile with her then hugged her...does it's the end too? cause at the scene, i looks wuji's hair style is like now when he still prince tianquan.

Spoiler
Spoiler

I think I support the ending on the bridge where WuFu have married and merged their kingdoms after surviving the big battle. I don’t think they will do the reincarnation since actually WuFu themselves are already reincarnation of the lotus deity and leader guy.

Let’s watch and see how the final 6 episodes put together the scenes we haven’t seen yet. Excited for next week and will probably rewatch the series over the next long holiday break in one go to see how it fits among my favorite Cdramas. 

Spoiler

i don't think that beautiful picture of our most sizzling pair is from an reincarnated life. wuji's hairstyle looks the same. i love them so much and will be so sad once this series end. just watching their love story develop with their unparalleled chemistry brought me so much entertainment too. i've neve been so obsessed over a couple like this before.

after having watched episodes 55 and 56:

their childhood flashback together is so sweet. young wuji was very much impressed by young fuyao's intelligence. furthermore, he even taught her how to read and write and that always requires so much patience from any teacher. i don't  buy the fact that he agreed to marry the fake folian to "save a friend" because to me, it seemed like young wuji did fall in love with young fuyao. otherwise he would not remember their childhood so clearly and is in a way still searching for her. perhaps more so now since he's beginning to suspect fuyao's real identity.

i have no doubt that if young fuyao returned to tianquan with him during their childhood, he would have still fallen in love with her so much more and perhaps would never have gone to changqiang. but i do wonder if prince yi would also harm young fuyao as he resents wuji so much. or maybe wuji wouldn't have been the crown prince at all. 

i do feel bad for yu heng...performing deeds that are against his conscience because he's holding on to hopes that his wife and daughter are still alive. it's really sad that such an outstanding man can be so foolish because after all these years of serving his sister in law, she never once gave  him any clue. you'd think a man who becomes one of the ten saints would know better. 

and the xuanji queen is just as ruthless is wuji's master. she wants yu heng to witness fuyao's execution before she reveals his daughter's whereabouts. i guess unrequited love can really turn you into a monster.

Spoiler

looks like yang mi's series with wallace will air this year? unless i'm reading it wrong. it hasn't even finished filming yet. https://www.jaynestars.com/news/wallace-huo-yang-mi-to-build-new-hit-with-jujiang/

15 minutes ago, stella77 said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

I think I support the ending on the bridge where WuFu have married and merged their kingdoms after surviving the big battle. I don’t think they will do the reincarnation since actually WuFu themselves are already reincarnation of the lotus deity and leader guy.

Let’s watch and see how the final 6 episodes put together the scenes we haven’t seen yet. Excited for next week and will probably rewatch the series over the next long holiday break in one go to see how it fits among my favorite Cdramas. 

Spoiler

iam agree i support too...LOL..

i will buy the dvd if happy ending and rewatch this series again.:heart: 

Archived