[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

6 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Your speculation is quite interesting.

Wuji and Fuyao's costume is really not the same as usual, so that's why I first saw that scene, I think they are Wuji and Fuyao's past life lol :lol:

I hope they do not use the reincarnation by the couple die for peace in five continents and reborn happy living together. I do not like that type ending.

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, he is

38246197_943481662503035_787082415888662

Spoiler

i'm totally agree with you. i hope they not use reincarnation be the happy ending..it's not happy ending if reincarnation because they's name is not wuji and fuyao again..i don't want this happen...:bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@CatWhiskers 

Spoiler

I agree that they should just give us at least 1/2 episode of real happy ending and not in the last few mins of the drama. However, so far all the Chinese drama that I watched only have few mins of happy ending at the end so I don’t have too much hope either in this drama. I’m holding back on further investment on this drama until I see the final ending lol. 

10 hours ago, dramaaddiction said:

i honestly think all the chaste kisses are because of yang mi. ethan can get into it. with ten miles, kiss scenes were mandatory given the theme of the drama, but i think yang mi is holding everyone back here. perhaps that was in her contract when she agreed to this series. but i'm okay with that. i'd rather wuji show how much he cares about her in other ways. 

I read novel but only English translation (till ch 18 of book 2) so I don't know much about what will happen. But...

Spoiler

I read some of the posts from who read novel which says that Wuji's teacher imprisoned him at Ancient firmament as we can see in this pic.

d1c11deb1a4471c3359dceb2ce53c7fb

I thought she decided to sacrifice herself but then she became evil (may be because she opened the fifth seal, have no idea!) and that's why she was trying to kill him but his love finally brought her back...

maxresdefault.jpg

And as soon as she realized that she tried to hold Wuji hand. By the way I saw that clip in which they were lying on floor and trying to reach each other :)

(Edit- Handhold at 4:15 in the mv below.)

About ending scene I have strong feeling this will be the end scene. Sorry I have image for this scene on my laptop but couldn't find it online.

maxresdefault.jpg

Buttt I have mv in which you can see that scene at 4:44 :)

20 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

Just watched episode 59 and 60 and... 

Reveal hidden contents

I really don't know what to think. 

I felt it's a bit rushed up. Of course now that Fuyao has found who she is..I am really happy but I couldn't help but felt really sad for the sad childhood she had. (which gets on my nerves that the cause of it : Folian and Feng Xuan got away too easily)

I find I had too many things I didn't like. There is quite a list. 

1. I don't like that for all the mistreatment Fuyao got in Tianquan, when she arrives.. Nobody greets her like a queen. She is THE QUEEN of Xuanji. An important country and life line of the five. Nope. Not even Jiang Feng..Not even the enunch who greets (very rudely) only the prince. The mum didn't even apologize. The father didn't even acknowledge her as queen. Just some "girl" that his son brought back. I am sure they all knew what happen and who she is now but come on, I think viewers need that apology or acknowledgement for what Fuyao has gone through. Wuji didn't even mention to his father about Fuyao being Queen. Just keep on saying he hope the father will let her go of her transgression. First off, she did nothing wrong! She was being set up. There wasn't even justice. BOO!!!!!  

2. Too much evil. There is the whole Di Fei Tian-need-to-kill-Fuyao-to-save-the-world thing, the punishments from Wuji's master (which is so stupid), Prince De gathering an army and to add to the mess... The father had to come up with some stupid evil to get the son to choose between the mum and the woman he loves. Like did it register in the Emperor of the 5 kingdoms that he is threatening the life of THE queen of Xuanji which BTW, is a very important country in the alliance? Talk about stupidity. I cannot brain it. I really can't. I just thought that is very poor screen writing there. The father is known to be wise. And here he is.. No one in the right mind, imprison a queen out of the blue. Is he trying to raise wars between two countries? You imprison the QUEEN of a country with no valid reasons? That is pure crazy. PLEASE SOMEONE... Agree with me on this.  

3. Wuji should be more powerful. Which is why I didn't like the punishment part. I find it redundant. Other than to add drama. I can't help but to compare with the book. I do not want to compare plots but at least try to keep the characters. In the book, Wuji is almost invincible.In the drama, the poor guy has to go through so much and the writers are throwing him under the bus by having his master punish him. Also. It doesn't make sense. If the master wants him to defeat n protect the 5 countries.. Taking his power away bits by bits isn't going to help, right? 

I don't know if anyone felt the same

as I do.. I just felt the story shouldn't have had SO MUCH drama. Come on! You could have save us an episode of them happily-ever-after with babies than going around trying to solve every single evil. I am contemplating postponing the whole of next week's episodes till subs arrive. Perhaps that would be better.  

Sorry guys.. If I am ranting...i just had to get it out my system. 

No, you're not ranting. You're absolutely right. I have the same thoughts. Now, I am also worried for the rushed ending. Aigoo...

Bed scene from the novel, thanks to a awesome gal on IG, Vandvand, enjoy ladies&gents! :blush:

Spoiler

hope this will hold y'all till next week!

repost so people that don't read every post will have a chance to catch this post. 

Happy weekend!

29 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

Hide contents

I really don't know what to think. 

I felt it's a bit rushed up. Of course now that Fuyao has found who she is..I am really happy but I couldn't help but felt really sad for the sad childhood she had. (which gets on my nerves that the cause of it : Folian and Feng Xuan got away too easily)

I find I had too many things I didn't like. There is quite a list. 

1. I don't like that for all the mistreatment Fuyao got in Tianquan, when she arrives.. Nobody greets her like a queen. She is THE QUEEN of Xuanji. An important country and life line of the five. Nope. Not even Jiang Feng..Not even the enunch who greets (very rudely) only the prince. The mum didn't even apologize. The father didn't even acknowledge her as queen. Just some "girl" that his son brought back. I am sure they all knew what happen and who she is now but come on, I think viewers need that apology or acknowledgement for what Fuyao has gone through. Wuji didn't even mention to his father about Fuyao being Queen. Just keep on saying he hope the father will let her go of her transgression. First off, she did nothing wrong! She was being set up. There wasn't even justice. BOO!!!!! 

2. Too much evil. There is the whole Di Fei Tian-need-to-kill-Fuyao-to-save-the-world thing, the punishments from Wuji's master (which is so stupid), Prince De gathering an army and to add to the mess... The father had to come up with some stupid evil to get the son to choose between the mum and the woman he loves. Like did it register in the Emperor of the 5 kingdoms that he is threatening the life of THE queen of Xuanji which BTW, is a very important country in the alliance? Talk about stupidity. I cannot brain it. I really can't. I just thought that is very poor screen writing there. The father is known to be wise. And here he is.. No one in the right mind, imprison a queen out of the blue. Is he trying to raise wars between two countries? You imprison the QUEEN of a country with no valid reasons? That is pure crazy. PLEASE SOMEONE... Agree with me on this. 

3. Wuji should be more powerful. Which is why I didn't like the punishment part. I find it redundant. Other than to add drama. I can't help but to compare with the book. I do not want to compare plots but at least try to keep the characters. In the book, Wuji is almost invincible.In the drama, the poor guy has to go through so much and the writers are throwing him under the bus by having his master punish him. Also. It doesn't make sense. If the master wants him to defeat n protect the 5 countries.. Taking his power away bits by bits isn't going to help, right? 

I don't know if anyone felt the same

as I do.. I just felt the story shouldn't have had SO MUCH drama. Come on! You could have save us an episode of them happily-ever-after with babies than going around trying to solve every single evil. I am contemplating postponing the whole of next week's episodes till subs arrive. Perhaps that would be better. 

Sorry guys.. If I am ranting...i just had to get it out my system. 

Spoiler

Totally agree with you...

1. I was waiting for this part when everyone knows about her identity as the queen since the time everyone humiliated her in court room and after that rape scene. I want her arrival majestically, alright I agree that they don't have time so they came by horse but what after that?? She is THE QUEEN !!!

2. I don't know what they are talking...need subs :bawling:

3. I already mentioned this part...his teacher is dumb!

9 minutes ago, jigah said:

@phoenixfire25 - have they shown that scene from 4:44 before? I’m not sure since Fuyao’s clothes is red so maybe in Xuanji which I have not watched. 

Spoiler

Nope...I haven't seen that scene before and, Wuji and Fuyao looked much more relaxed so I think that is the end scene. Also Ethan said that their last scene has no dialogue they just looked at each other and smile.

27 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Hide contents

Totally agree with you...

1. I was waiting for this part when everyone knows about her identity as the queen since the time everyone humiliated her in court room and after that rape scene. I want her arrival majestically, alright I agree that they don't have time so they came by horse but what after that?? She is THE QUEEN !!!

2. I don't know what they are talking...need subs :bawling:

3. I already mentioned this part...his teacher is dumb!

Rant no.2

Spoiler

Wuji's father kidnap the mum n Fuyao.. Had them imprison in some very deep dungeons.. Gave them a poison. Either one must decide who to drink. If not, in two hours.. The place will be filled with poisonous gas and they both died. Wuji's father want to use this method to teach his son the last lesson.. For what I also don't know. Supposedly to rule with a harden heart?  I don't know. Screwed up. That's why I thought the screen writing there didn't make sense. You don't go and kidnap another country's queen for nothing. I cannot brain it. 

8 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

Rant no.2

Hide contents

Wuji's father kidnap the mum n Fuyao.. Had them imprison in some very deep dungeons.. Gave them a poison. Either one must decide who to drink. If not, in two hours.. The place will be filled with poisonous gas and they both died. Wuji's father want to use this method to teach his son the last lesson.. For what I also don't know. Supposedly to rule with a harden heart?  I don't know. Screwed up. That's why I thought the screen writing there didn't make sense. You don't go and kidnap another country's queen for nothing. I cannot brain it. 

Spoiler

I understand that but what Wuji and his father talking about? And his father gonna die...I saw him weak in preview.

46 minutes ago, beauella said:

Bed scene from the novel, thanks to a awesome gal on IG, Vandvand, enjoy ladies&gents! :blush:

Reveal hidden contents

repost so people that don't read every post will have a chance to catch this post. 

Happy weekend!

5 hours ago, CatWhiskers said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

1. Wuji was about to tell the Emperor that Fuyao's the Queen of Xuanji now, and the Emperor cut off the conversation and told that he knows everything outside because everyone says it

Wuji didn't said he hope the Empero will let her go of her transgression or ask him to forgive her, but Wuji apologizing to the Emperor for volunteered save her out without his permission, and hope the emperor would not trouble her.

2. In the novel, Wuji also lost power, lost every flower. And apparently he only had 10 flowers until the last battle if I remember correctly. I do not remember if Wuji was tormented like this in the novel, but on drama maybe they want to show that scene to show he suffered a lot

As for the other, I have no idea because you said so true. But Chinese historical and fantasy drama always have such common mistakes/bugs. I do not expect too much on logic on this kind of dramas.

1 hour ago, beauella said:

Reveal hidden contents

Happy weekend!

The novel is kind of dirty. It takes away from the wuxia element even though I know it’s more Xianxia based. One thing I have to say about the drama though is even though it’s based on a Xianxia novel, it really feels more wuxia to me. Well done in that regards. I just hope the remaining episodes aren’t rushed and incoherent. I also hope my wufu gets a satisfying ending that lasts for more than ten minutes of the episode. I don’t need to see wha5 happens to doc zong and zby and their girls. Precious time need not be wasted on their weak love lines at this point. Those ships have sunk for me. I just want to see my wufu ship sail majestically and calmly.

4 minutes ago, jigah said:

@furu.vu217  a question about the novel

Hide contents

Does Fuyao become crazy too in the novel? Thanks!!

No. That’s created by the scriptwriters.

I'm no comment about ep.59 just feel so touch....

Spoiler

beginning ep.59 when fuyao flashback again her memories from when she still have zhou shu, senior, how he met wuji until their be together, remember all her friends , zby, zongyue, zhuzhu, and the bad memories about zhou shu died, senior died, she almost rapped by ping pong... all the good memories and bad memories she flashback again... and when that scene my heart suddenly feel so touched and feel sad, because from child, fuyao already get to pressure, her mother died, until she saw with her own eyes how auntie wan tortured and raped, i think it's very sad, but she never give up, she told to herself must stonger than everybody, and can't cry and maybe there is no way for that until she met wuji...iam very happy can see her becomes a xuanji queen now , she worth it..so my hope can see she will have a happy ending with wuji..not reincarnation ending.. because zby,ylz already together, and we can see zongyue and qiyun are same, so wuji and fuyao more must have a happy ending, remember their struggle that is so heavy from taiyan, tianquan, tiansha, xuanji, now back to tianquan again...they worth have a happy ending..

5 hours ago, beauella said:

With all due respects to the posters, this is outright ridiculous. How can two virgins perfectly time their O's like pros? LMFAO

Hide contents

Happy weekend!

@CatWhiskers never my dear are you ranting.

I totally feel you!

Episode 59 and 60 frustrates me A LOT.

Spoiler

Frankly speaking, the Tianquan emperor is just a psycho. 

His mind games are sick.

1) he snatched the womn from his brother and expect what? Love from her? Yeah right!

2) he raised the son of his brother as his own and only to scheme to let him kill his own father

3) slowly poisoning his queen like he lives to see her suffer and get satisfaction from it

4) staged the kidnap of the Queen and Fuyao to frame the brother

5) always talking about giving a lesson to Wuji to better rule.

What in the hell?

Must have been dropped onto the floor many times since he was a baby to have loose screws up there.

As for Wuji's shifu.... he's just like a fly... buzzing around and wouldn't go away.

How does making Wuji powerless helps if he wants him to defeat Fuyao who is growing in power?

Fake Folian and ping pong.

They just walk free!

For what they make Fuyao gone through?

Ok. Ping Pong was served some SATISFYING justice.

But Fake Folian???????

Aaaaargh!!!

I want a wedding to seal the happy ending. That's all.

And no. I don't want anything erotic like the novel.

Thanks but no thanks. :sweatingbullets:

Hi everyone.. brand new to this forum I just created an account. I finally caught up with the drama, but it seems Viki and dramafever both have only up to episode 56? But everyone has caught up to episode 59? Do you guys watch it on the official site?

It sucks needing eng subs :(

Archived