[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

@jigah they're the chosen one.  wonder if wuji sifu is good or evil hmmm 

her heart sank when she's told the person who can kill her is the owner of xuanling leaf zhangsun wuji :tears::tears::tears:

oh and every freaking time wuji sifu summon him, he's in pain........life is not good for him.  delaying in killing her will kill him as he's slowly losing internal energy each time 

this week episodes left me with a heavy heart.  need to get kneelex ready for next week 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shoulders to swoon for

and him on whether scorpio stereotype applies to him.

horoscope trait? ...mouth doesn't match his heart ie. I'll say like as if it doesn't matter but his heart be feeling terrible inside

are scorpio sexy? en.. correct...  chase ambitions fiercely 

scorpio are mysterious? yes..i don't like people to really know what im doing exactly. I'll like to keep a little space for myself.

scorpio bear grudge? yes I tend to remember my losses...ie. if he pour his heart and soul to a friend but doesn't get treated the same he will rmbr it. lol

are scorpios dark? (sorry cant read this chinese word i guess from his reply) yes... sunny disposition outside but have scorpio darkness inside ie. why cannot do that.

\hug

40 minutes ago, jigah said:

Can someone spoil us on how Fuyao know that she can cause destructions across the 5 kingdoms and Wuji supposed to kill her? This whole thing about Fuyao being the source of destruction for the whole kingdoms concept is so wrong. Predetemining someone to be bad is such a screwy and messed up concept. I hope none believe it in the real life.

Spoiler

In the novel, Wuji's mission is the same as the drama. He must kill Fuyao - the Lotus Evil/Lotus Girl who almost caused a fire make the Changqing Immortal Shrine burn and the cause of the war & disease. She is the one who the founder of Changqing Immortal Shrine (Wuji's past life) love her crazy make him 走火入魔 . Wuji's master belives that FY's past life is the reason why WJ's past life & other in there can't ascend to godhood.

So Wuji's master wants Wuji to kill her so he can become a god. That is the main reason besides Fuyao is the threat of the world.

In the novel, Wuji's master is the final/big boss. He devised all plans for Wuji to give up everything to inherit him and kill Fuyao.

I do not remember exactly how Fuyao knew this, but it's not important in the novel.

My feelings are all over the place right now after watching episode 59 and 60.

It's neither fantastic nor bad but I felt upset.

What made me disappointed is of course the way they handle the evil cousin.

Spoiler

I mean really???

Fake Folian went crazy and they couldn't find her???

That's the ending of Fake Folian???

tenor.gif?itemid=5515328

Wuji's master

Spoiler

This old man...

tenor.gif

Why don't you pick someone of your size or age?

Wuji's parents:

Spoiler

tumblr_m7ldbiUNpi1r4cxt3o1_500.gif

1) The hypocrite Queen - too old to be the Helen of Troy.

2) The fake saint emperor -  just what is he brewing in his head???? 

3) Prince De - another old man

Why are they all so bloody selfish and scheming?

Go and fight it out yourself and stop dragging Wuji in!!!

And..

Spoiler

Can they just finish what they want to say instead of trying and stopping. Trying and stopping

tenor.gif

Fuyao:

Spoiler

I have so many emotions right now.

I'm sad. I'm happy. I'm mad. 

She looked so sad and lonely in the empty throne room after the coronation ceremony. And recounting her journey so far.

tenor.gif?itemid=3577833

And then I'm mad that she finds Fake Folian pitiful!

tenor.gif?itemid=6046518

Hello!!! What about Auntie Wan???? If not because of Fake Folian... auntie wan wouldn't be dead in such a painful and horrible way!!!

But I was pleasantly surprised when she fall into Wuji's arms.

And we get the hug that we were all waiting for.

And the sweet moments of them together. 

tumblr_pctca5eJ0q1vvgdv8o2_250.jpg

Can Wuji just take Fuyao away and hide?

Wuji:

Spoiler

emobrit.gif

Oh poor Wuji...

So much pain.

So much responsibility.

So much love.

Not much choice...

6 more episodes to go....

And we have 3 days break before the big showdown and the angst...

I'm not ready. 

Not ready. :cry:

6 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

My feelings are all over the place right now after watching episode 59 and 60.

It's neither fantastic nor bad but I felt upset.

What made me disappointed is of course the way they handle the evil cousin.

Hide contents

I mean really???

Fake Folian went crazy and they couldn't find her???

That's the ending of Fake Folian???

tenor.gif?itemid=5515328

Wuji's master

Hide contents

This old man...

tenor.gif

Why don't you pick someone of your size or age?

Wuji's parents:

Hide contents

tumblr_m7ldbiUNpi1r4cxt3o1_500.gif

1) The hypocrite Queen - too old to be the Helen of Troy.

2) The fake saint emperor -  just what is he brewing in his head???? 

3) Prince De - another old man

Why are they all so bloody selfish and scheming?

Go and fight it out yourself and stop dragging Wuji in!!!

And..

Hide contents

Can they just finish what they want to say instead of trying and stopping. Trying and stopping

tenor.gif

Fuyao:

Hide contents

I have so many emotions right now.

I'm sad. I'm happy. I'm mad. 

She looked so sad and lonely in the empty throne room after the coronation ceremony. And recounting her journey so far.

tenor.gif?itemid=3577833

And then I'm mad that she finds Fake Folian pitiful!

tenor.gif?itemid=6046518

Hello!!! What about Auntie Wan???? If not because of Fake Folian... auntie wan wouldn't be dead in such a painful and horrible way!!!

But I was pleasantly surprised when she fall into Wuji's arms.

And we get the hug that we were all waiting for.

And the sweet moments of them together. 

tumblr_pctca5eJ0q1vvgdv8o2_250.jpg

Can Wuji just take Fuyao away and hide?

Wuji:

Hide contents

emobrit.gif

Oh poor Wuji...

So much pain.

So much :bawling:.

So much love.

Not much choice...

6 more episodes to go....

And we have 3 days break before the big showdown and the angst...

I'm not ready. 

Not ready. :cry:

Spoiler

I felt so bad for Wuji when everyone were meeting eachother after long time and Wuji was suffering because of Shifu.

Same here, I not ready for next week :bawling: :bawling:

Spoiler

I stopped watching Episodes in Raw and finished episode 54, The rain scene was  heartbreaking >_< !!!, I can't wait anymore, I decided to watch episodes in Raw this week, even I will not understand what they will say!!  :blush:

I am upset as after the episode 46, there is no kiss scene between our Wufu!!, what happened !!! I was upset also as many of members here mentionned about Camera angle!!! Why Zhan Bai Yi and Ya Lan Zhu got the best angle!!! :confused::expressionless:

Why the director restricted hot kisses in this drama? I remember there were many nice kisses scenes in "Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms" and also in the drama "General and I" between Bai Ping Ting and Chu Bei Jie !!! :heart::wub:

Why they didn't do the same with a huge drama like Legend of Fuyao!!! If Fuyao and Wuji continu to just have a chaste Hug, it will become just a boring routine!!! ^^ Hope they both will take action next episodes even i am almost sure there will be only one last kiss before the ancient firmament Battle!!! <_<

i honestly think all the chaste kisses are because of yang mi. ethan can get into it. with ten miles, kiss scenes were mandatory given the theme of the drama, but i think yang mi is holding everyone back here. perhaps that was in her contract when she agreed to this series. but i'm okay with that. i'd rather wuji show how much he cares about her in other ways. 

^_^:lol:I think I might be the odd man out here. Kissing is not a big deal for me. I guess I’ve seen so much of it on US tv (even when there’s not much affection between the characters) that the value of kissing is diminished for me. Of course it’s nice to see a couple who is deeply in love express their love through physical contact but I honestly get more satisfaction out of meaningful hugs, comforting and shared tears, and loving exchange of sentiment. That’s probably why those cold dead fish Kdrama kisses don’t reduce my enjoyment of a couple. Heh. When I saw the rain scene of WuFu last night, a kiss would have been most inappropriate especially when such tragedy had just taken place. 

There has been couples who never kissed (mainly in Western period drama) and I shipped them like crazy. What moves me the most about WuFu is their unwavering love through “weal and woe” as they call it. In TMOPB, my most memorable scenes are the farewell in the sky after the destruction of the bell and the final reunion scene in the cherry blossom garden both of which were hugs, tears and exchange of loving sentiments. :wub:

Even though ZBY and ZZ might have had more camera work on their kiss, it did nothing for me except that I was glad on their behalf that both of them found love since they said they love each other. In contrast, it only takes a hug from WuFu to put me on cloud nine. ^_^ 

I love yz being wifey #2, he noticed wuji health deteriorating right away <3

-- 

cuz we live for these moments 

IMG_1182.GIF?dl=1

Photo%20Aug%2002%2C%201%2040%2029%20PM.j

Photo%20Aug%2002%2C%201%2040%2033%20PM.j

Photo%20Aug%2002%2C%201%2040%2036%20PM.j

Photo%20Aug%2002%2C%201%2040%2039%20PM.j

Photo%20Aug%2002%2C%201%2040%2042%20PM.j

Photo%20Aug%2002%2C%201%2040%2045%20PM.j

IMG_1174.JPG?dl=1

IMG_1175.JPG?dl=1

IMG_1180.JPG?dl=1

IMG_1181.JPG?dl=1

wuji appreciation post, come on in 

IMG_1176.JPG?dl=1

IMG_1177.JPG?dl=1

IMG_1178.JPG?dl=1

IMG_1179.JPG?dl=1

Photo%20Aug%2002%2C%201%2040%2049%20PM.j

Photo%20Aug%2002%2C%201%2040%2052%20PM.j

Photo%20Aug%2002%2C%201%2040%2056%20PM.j

Just finish watching Ep 59 + 60 with sub

Spoiler

If you watch sub, I think many questions will have answers. For example, the scriptwriter has reasonably explained why Fuyao is a five-colored stone girl, a lotus evil, why only Wuji is the one who must kill Fuyao, .... The approach to the problem is similar to the novel but they make it simpler and easier to understand.

I really feel very bad for Wuji. Wuji has too much pain and pressure as the crown prince of Tianquan, as well as a disciple of the Ancient Firmament, the owner of the Xuanling True Leaf who accept responsibility for the safety of Five Continents.

In Tianquan, the most dangerous person is the Emperor. That's the one who Wuji always considered his biological father, loved, respected and always felt the most guilty. The Emperor used Wuji's feelings for him to avenge Empress and Prince De. By making Wuji feel guilty for the rest of his life when he killed his biological father and was betrayed by everyone around him. Wuji does not know Prince De is his father (maybe he is guessing) and Prince De does not know that Wuji is his son, they will fight to kill each other. Actually, he will suffer a lot pain and hurt about metal.

There is one thing that can not be denied. It seems that everything has turned around and focused on the story of character Wuji. From Taiyuan to Tianquan, Yaocheng to Tiansha, Xuanji and back to Tianquan, he and Fuyao teamed up to helped his best friend revenge (Zong Yue), younger brother's best friend went to the throne (Yun Hen), his old love rival ascended the throne (Zhang Beiye) and his lover too (Fuyao). And now'll be the moment he stepped up to the highest of Five Continents.

38246197_943481662503035_787082415888662

But before that it was definitely a challenge filled with blood and tears for Wuji :tears:

So much pain and heartache. I think I will wait for next week’s finale before I continue watching. 

Does anyone have any hypothesis on the ending? I thought I asked since maybe you can figure out the ending from the BTS clips and novel :)

This week's episodes has been a roller coaster ride of bittersweetness ... 

What I did and didn't enjoy... (Read at your own risk!) 

Spoiler

ENJOY:

1. FY remembering her identity and childhood. *her childhood was too sad* 

Not to mention, she became the beautiful Queen of Xuanji! :wub:

IMG_20180731_193940_zpssjhsmkyq.jpg

2. WJ fighting/defending for FY and always being by her side. :wub:

a39c9f7bly1ftukcdvewcj21hc1o0tm3_zpsriwh

*the hot sexy angry look from WJ is so sexy! Yes, protect your FY! 

3. The OTP moments! :wub:

received_2323521487674455_zpsarsfvsfd.gi

received_2325097517516852_zpsszlhntcz.gi

20180802_135301_zpsfeyd2zbb.gif

4. FY finally got a warm embrace from her father! She always desired family affection. :tears:

received_2325326457493958_zpsmmhw99nt.gi

*took him forever to believe that FY is his daughter..*

5. FY being flirtatious with Elder Princess! ^_^

20180801_155728_zpsdkyty1qk.gif

*sad she died so soon... I was starting to like her* 

6. Doctor Hottie came back! Yay! The bromance is back! :wub:

68ecc990ly1ftrxamhohfj21ut2s7nph_zps5pfk

*WJ needs some friendly guidance and support right now.*

DIDN'T ENJOY:

1. The Evil Queen and daughter! Evil Queen died stupidly but oh well... She's dead. Crazy Fake Folian didn't die and gone missing... Really? :huh:

2. FY's dad left too soon... Why didn't he stay for her coronation? :(

3. The Empress wasn't able to tell WJ that Prince De is his biological father! *I know it'll hurt him deeply but it's best to stop the war so he doesn't have any guilt towards his action. BUT... It'll eventually get there...* :angry:

4. Heartless Emperor and his evil plan to have WJ kill Prince De. Kidnapping FY too and trying to hurt WJ so he can feel deep pain and rule the 5 Kingdom by the Emperor's ways of ruling. :angry:

006QvNFngy1ftvs7kws4ij31o00u04qp_zpszq8p

*jerk! Die very soon please and thank you!

5. Ruthless Supreme Master hurting WJ AGAIN and always saying the same words, "you are the mysterious spirit of the exilir leaf. Find the 5 color stone girl. Kill her or the 5 kingdoms will be not be in peace because of her." - SM's favorite lines to say to everyone :angry:

b578183fly1ftvshigv8dj20ku0bpmyn_zpstlr3

*Poor WJ... So much problems and pain on his shoulders! Please confide with FY so you two can find the best solution for everything.  

FINALE WEEK! WHY?! (I won't have any dramas to look forward to anymore!) :(

*the painful look knowing who is destined to kill you* :tears:

c97c8588ly1ftvsa2qyd6j20nk0dcq8p_zpscslb

c97c8588ly1ftvsa32ji2j20nk0dc0yc_zpss23k

*WJ look so handsome here!*

The BIG reveal of FY and WJ's previous life and their ill-fated love! :unsure:

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that our OTP will still not distance themselves from each other. They need each other's love, support, and strength more than ever. They've been doing great so far and I don't want any of that to change after the reveal! 

Told them to stay in Xuanji... but they wouldn't listen! Lol. :lol:

2 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

Just finish watching Ep 59 + 60 with sub

Hide contents

If you watch sub, I think many questions will have answers. For example, the scriptwriter has reasonably explained why Fuyao is a five-colored stone girl, a lotus evil, why only Wuji is the one who must kill Fuyao, .... The approach to the problem is similar to the novel but they make it simpler and easier to understand.

I really feel very bad for Wuji. Wuji has too much pain and pressure as the crown prince of Tianquan, as well as a disciple of the Ancient Firmament, the owner of the Xuanling True Leaf who accept responsibility for the safety of Five Continents.

In Tianquan, the most dangerous person is the Emperor. That's the one who Wuji always considered his biological father, loved, respected and always felt the most guilty. The Emperor used Wuji's feelings for him to avenge Empress and Prince De. By making Wuji feel guilty for the rest of his life when he killed his biological father and was betrayed by everyone around him. Wuji does not know Prince De is his father (maybe he is guessing) and Prince De does not know that Wuji is his son, they will fight to kill each other. Actually, he will suffer a lot pain and hurt about metal.

There is one thing that can not be denied. It seems that everything has turned around and focused on the story of character Wuji. From Taiyuan to Tianquan, Yaocheng to Tiansha, Xuanji and back to Tianquan, he and Fuyao teamed up to helped his best friend revenge (Zong Yue), younger brother's best friend went to the throne (Yun Hen), his old love rival ascended the throne (Zhang Beiye) and his lover too (Fuyao). And now'll be the moment he stepped up to the highest of Five Continents.

38246197_943481662503035_787082415888662

But before that it was definitely a challenge filled with blood and tears for Wuji :tears:

What is sub? Where can I see the information you said ? Tnx

7 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

Preview Ep 61 + 62

Reveal hidden contents

Wow, finally we'll know more about their love story in the past life :wub: The concept of Wuji's past life as Founder of Ancient Firament is so cool right :lol:

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/GsP2awRLS?fid=1034:4268692985306155

Ep 61-62 Preview Translation

Spoiler

Ep 61

ZSJ: I want him to experience pain and injury that an average person wouldn't experience.

ZSJ: Oh right, you two are the only people in the world that WJ cares about the most. If one of you were to poison to kill the other, what would WJ do?

Empress: Please don't.

FY: Your highness, from the start, WJ always treated you as his birth father. He respects you, adores you, and even feels heartache for you. As he journeyed from Deep Water (Tai Yuan), he was always cautious and wouldn't dare to slack off because he is afraid of not living up to your expectations. In his heart, you are the person he respects the most. Now ... Now, because he isn't your biological child can you bear to treat him this way?

ZSJ: WJ, he is a good child. He never disappointed me. But today ... today will count as the last lesson I will teach him about the ways/ruling of an Emperor. Even if my closest kin/friends abandon me, I will make his heart as strong as steel and make him walk the path of life alone.

ZSJ: After two hours, this place will be permeated with poisonous gas. You two will either have one person obtain the antidote and leave the other to die or both die here. I don't care. You two will decide.

Ep 62

Old Guy: You are the one predestined by the Five-Colored Stone. Originally you were an average person and were able to live the rest of your life normally, but fate had other plans for you.

Old Guy: A thousand years ago, the 5 Kingdoms were in a chaotic war. Even though the evil Di Fei Tian was defeated, but he did not disappear. His last drop of blood coagulated into the Five-Colored Stone. The Five-Colored Stone is guiding you to lift your seal. The moment the 5 parts of the seal are lifted, Di Fei Tian will completely awaken. Di Fei Tian's remaining consciousness has slowly been preparing for this moment. It has been calling for you and slowly turning you into the heretic/evil girl that will bring disaster upon the 5 Kingdoms.

Old Guy: Your existence gave Di Fei Tian the opportunity to resurrect. The day you lift the 5-part seal is the day he will awaken. You are the criminal responsible for bringing chaos upon the 5 Kingdoms. Only with your true death will the people evade this hellish experience/trial again. In this world, there is only one person that can truly erase you from this world. 

FY: Who is this person?

Old Guy: Now, the evil powers inside you are becoming more powerful. Only "he" can truly eradicate you. He will completely erase you from the world, preventing you from harming the world ever again.

Old Guy: "He" is the one predestined by the Xuan Lin Zhen Ye.

Hi @poptartz or whoever has read the novel - would you mind explaining what happen to Wuji’s teacher at the end of the novel? Thanks much!! 

I also have another question:

Spoiler

I heard that there’s a bed scene in the novel. However, given the gloomy condition of the drama, I don’t see any opportunity for any bed scene lol. Do you agree? Do you know when the bed scene happen in the novel? Thanks much 

2 hours ago, bahar behnava said:

What is sub? Where can I see the information you said ? Tnx

I don't know about engsub. Because it always translates into my native language after the broadcast ends 30 minutes.

1 hour ago, jigah said:

Hi @poptartz or whoever has read the novel - would you mind explaining what happen to Wuji’s teacher at the end of the novel? Thanks much!! 

I also have another question:

Reveal hidden contents

I heard that there’s a bed scene in the novel. However, given the gloomy condition of the drama, I don’t see any opportunity for any bed scene lol. Do you agree? Do you know when the bed scene happen in the novel? Thanks much 

Spoiler

He died after Wuji and Taiyan teamed up and planned to kill.

Yes, i don't think we'll have a bed scene. The bed scene happen at the end of the story, when everything is fine, after Fuyao asks Wuji to see her mother's situation in the modern world.

Archived