[Drama 2017] Save Me, 구해줘

0ly40

phew.. well.. if DC is exposing himself then hopefully he will survive..

When i saw JG attach SH and take away the recorder, i literally started berating SH for being so stupid.. as to let the criminal know that he has evidence.

ANyhow, my biggest mystery for tomorrow is how is SH going to deal with that assistant who is threatning him with his mom .. last episode so I am 100% sure he won't cave in :tongue: 

SM.. just cut that priest's footlong.. 

lovED the last scene between SM and DC..

a woman he passionately loves, infact his first love given how intensely he kept staring at her the first night in the rain, is telling him in his face that she is going to get raped...

one whom you have tried to protect always.. ruined your life.. and even now.. doing it primarily for her.. and not because she is a girl in need or SH wanted .. that girl.. finally giving in to the worst..

DC , the actor.. this was his most faboulous moment for him.. because when SM says that.. the way his eyes well up..  he is suddenly so helpless.. its like he wants to hug her and save her.. but he is so heartbroken

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Drama,

Now that I have allowed (some would say deluded) myself to convince myself Dong Cheol lives only to ga d him die like I been suspecting; I will loath myself and you rookie writer and original  webtoon writer and @stroppyse (not really :tongue:) for allowing me to hope and no longer see it coming! What if I'm wrong about clothes or if WDH/Dong Cheol not there was a potty break...I swear if he dies I'm burning down CJ E&M (whic ocn and tvN) OCN headquarters, and Studio SH that produced this drama! I will stay salty bitter and pressed about this until the end of my kdrama watching days. BUT  he's NOT going to die (you hear that drama gods? Dong Cheol is not going to die) so I'll stop now. 

Thank you @stroppysefor the summary of events *tries to patiently wait for subs*

4 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I'm in this zen state of calm where I am sure everything will turn out fine aka I have a keen eye for observing clothes. Dramas rarely repeat outfits on characters.

In the bathroom preview my Dong Cheol is wearing the same shirt he wore throughout most of today's episode. I believe that shirt comes before the "spiritual wedding" (unless that already occurred in today's episode). Whatever is happening in the preview is a mislead to scare us audience/leave us anticipating the next ep. Whatever Sang Mi means by saving him, she's again playing the cult/ it's part of her plan and I'm sure Dong Cheol is in the know. I'm not worried about that because last week's preview showed us Sang Mi and Dong Cheol meeting in the woods to further plan, both in all white get up, which I'm

assuming was one last meeting before the wedding (did this scene already occur in ep15?).

I am concerned that Dong Cheol is in some room all beat up in the wedding get up. Alas he's not that badly beaten so my theory is that dancing gangster who is now the guard of Guseonwon (and also on the know of what F4 and Sang Mi are trying to do) took care of him per the cult's request but not too bad as to truly hurt him.

My hope is that Sang Mi took the tranquilizer not for Dong Cheol but to inject and knock out Baek in his candle lit den (where it will be just the two of them) before he can rape her. I mean Sang Hwan is suppose to come for them that night and free her, her mom, and Dong Cheol before the bigger expose and final take down once free (please Sang Hwan don't blow it).

Everyone is going to live and be free (I mean there will be death. Baek plans to pull a Waco if attempts are made to take him

down/arrest him, and Kang and Sang MI's father will stay to burn on the boat of salvation). In bb Woo Do Hwan's interview it was the last day of filming (hence his T of tears) and the boys are present. Woo Do Hwan/Dong Cheol was dressed as himself and not nerd!cheol (peep his own watch and not Sang Hwan's) wearing an outfit we have yet to see him wear before. In fact all the boys were wearing an outfit we haven't seen before and Taec/Sang Hwan was wearing a hat. I think they were filming the final scene of the boys after their big "save me" success and maybe saying goodbye to Sang Hwan who was returning to Seol? 

In another BTS (which had and still had me a bit concerned) all the boys sans Woo Do Hwan/ Dong Cheol are in those same outfits with Sang Mi. I was and am still kinda of nervous Dong Cheol wasn't for that but hey maybe he was on a bathroom break then? (I hope and pray he was). 

As for Sang Hwan saving the ultimate day, I doubt it. I think it'll be a group effort with Sang Mi saving herself (my ultimate wish is for her to shoot Baek in the head like the evil horror movie villain he is). Alas he will have more prominent role in the finale (like he did ep 15) because things have got to come full circle and he still has to correct the choice of not going on the roof 3 years ago, which was the first domino fall into current events. They showed some of that in ep 15 with his dad and much of that (his going with/coming for Dong Cheol on the roof) will continue and conclude in ep16. 

I am so so mad that Jung Hoon's dad didn't die. It would have been so satisfying to have seen that complicit a-hole die at the hands of the drunkward he handed off to Guseonwon to be beaten and suffer so much trauma. It broke me last episode when he handed off that protesting homeless person to Guseonwon in the cloak of night (he's truly vile. Notice how he took the guy in broad day light and then waited till night time and no knowing eyes, to hand him off -even while the man was saying no, and he didn't want to go- to Guseonwon like the human trafficker he has been to that cult). He's a human trafficker and I loath him almost as much as I loath Sang MI's knowingly feeding my daughter to a pedophile rapist, father. How I hoped he would die and am so so mad he did not (all that money in his trunk. How many people had he trafficked? He's scum!). 

@maddymappo thanks for asking about my health. I was released from the hospital and sent home Wednesday (I had surgery to remove a tumor from my face and brain). My head is the size of a slightly deflated volleyball, but I'm on the mend. Also I'm allowed to watch dramas up to 4hrs and limit/restrictions of phone use. 

@MrsSoJiSub  You've been through a lot. Rest and recover and have lots of good things happening from now on.8611.png?w=150&h=150

Hi everybody, I’ve been a silent lurker so far but I’ve been waiting for new episodes every weekend. Is anybody else tense after watching this show? Since episode 1 I’ve noticed my whole body tensed while watching SM and it takes me awhile to relax afterwards. This show is so intense and it honestly makes me sick to think how some people can be so twisted and evil.

For the last episode I’ll let writers to surprise me but I won’t be able to forgive them if they let Sang Mi’s father off the hook. That F——ING imbecile needs to burn in hell. I honestly hate SM’s father even morre than Baek. If he gets some kind of redemption arc I will be thoroughly disappointed. He makes me sick and I don’t remember the last time I hated any drama character so much. He doesn’t deserve Sang Mi forgiveness, he needs to die and burn in hell. I really really really hope he’d die painfully while fully awared of what he did to his own daughter.

Just watched ep 15.. so good! So excited for the finale but sad it's ending ㅠ I'm still not sure what is going to happen to DC though.. I mostly think he will survive but part of me thinks he could die ㅠㅠ let's hope for the best! Btw his scenes with Sang Mi were so great I hope they can leave an open ending with the possibility of those two ending up together (maybe a time jump so she can heal and whatnot) 

Would Sang Hwan's dad kill his own son?

Sang Mi is a far better person than I could ever be. My one hope is that her father dies at end of this. I could never forgive him for gift wrapping her to a pediophilic rapist. He's his henchman. He has no qualms that they have killed many and will rape his daughter. He knows the difference between right and wrong and continues to choose evil for selfish self centered reasons. His dead son knows how vile he is and is the reason why he doesn't visit him like the others. I hope he dies just like I still hope Jung Hoon's dad dies and every song complicit adult who has turned a blind eye for selfish reasons. 

Dong Cheol would have made such an awesome cop and or detective and it breaks my heart that dream will never be realized. My flawless prince who keeps sacrificing self for others. As Sang Mi said, "please live".

Baek is the devil in white. I need him and Sang Hwan's father to die!

i hate every single adult in this drama so so much. Most of them have no redeeming qualities at all. I'm sorry if that's your dad or grandma etc etc. They are corrupt individuals who literally shook hands with the devil and are willing to allow murder, traffic humans, and allow molestation and rape for their own good which they reason and excuse away their guilty conscious. F all of them! May they burn. Like that one tragic idol said during their abuse from their agency, "what is money that it seals lips?" 

ETA: why are Dong Cheol and Sang Mi doing this to me. Why are they both so self sacrificial. "Before he does anything, you have to come save me." *all my feels* that scene, *all my feels* He'll save her for sure. They'll save her. Dong Cheol and Sang Hwan will burst in before that piece of lower than s*** does something. 

I agree with @aisling that I won't forgive the writers if the father doesn't die. Also the cops are as useless as Sang Hwan mainly chose to be. I saw his escape coming as soon as he asked to use the bathroom and they should have as well. I hope he comes to kill devil Baek. 

2 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Would Sang Hwan's dad kill his own son?

Sang Mi is a far better person than I could ever be. My one hope is that her father dies at end of this. I could never forgive him for gift wrapping her to a pediophilic rapist. He's his henchman. He has no qualms that they have killed many and will rape his daughter. He knows the difference between right and wrong and continues to choose evil for selfish self centered reasons. His dead son knows how vile he is and is the reason why he doesn't visit him like the others. I hope he dies just like I still hope Jung Hoon's dad dies and every song complicit adult who has turned a blind eye for selfish reasons. 

Dong Cheol would have made such an awesome cop and or detective and it breaks my heart that dream will never be realized. My flawless prince who keeps sacrificing self for others. As Sang Mi said, "please live".

Baek is the devil in white. I need him and Sang Hwan's father to die!

i hate every single adult in this drama so so much. Most of them have no redeeming qualities at all. I'm sorry if that's your dad or grandma etc etc. They are corrupt individuals who literally shook hands with the devil and are willing to allow murder, traffic humans, and allow molestation and rape for their own good which they reason and excuse away their guilty conscious. F all of them! May they burn. Like that one tragic idol said during their abuse from their agency, "what is money that it seals lips?" 

ETA: why are Dong Cheol and Sang Mi doing this to me. Why are they both so self sacrificial. "Before he does anything, you have to come save me." *all my feels* that scene, *all my feels* He'll save her for sure. They'll save her. Dong Cheol and Sang Hwan will burst in before that piece of lower than s*** does something. 

I agree with @aisling that I won't forgive the writers if the father doesn't die. Also the cops are as useless as Sang Hwan mainly chose to be. I saw his escape coming as soon as he asked to use the bathroom and they should have as well. I hope he comes to kill devil Baek. 

I agree, with the exception of Sang Hwan's mom (she's suffered through so much omg - I was nearly shaking with fury upon the relevation that the dad pushed her, but applauded her for recording things early on), Sang Mi's mom (besides the part where she blamed her family for Sang Jin's death), Dong Cheol's grandma, and the bar owner. Female cop is neutral territory for me as she kinda disappeared from the main plot for a while, when I had hoped she'd be of major help to the friends group.

19 minutes ago, devil webtoon said:

i think DC will be dead. cuz i like bad ending

Yeah me too .you know I don't actually like bad ending but I think in this drama one of the boys SH or DC should be dead because is going to be more realistic for me I don't know why but this is what am I thinking but I pray that SH not dead . 

23 minutes ago, Mari95 said:

Save me is a good thriller drama. are all korean people can watch ocn? how about tvn? whether those who subscribed to tvn can watch ocn too?

OCN is a cable network like JTBC & tvN..which has a Limited audience.. unlike (SBS, KBS, MBC etc..) :smirk:

so far OCN has made their drama gained to 7%++ (the previous drama Tunnel)

Aah these two!

DKeaUaRWkAISI_z.jpg

DKeaVSCXcAAqDGj.jpg

I won't lie, I'm scared for the finale. DC is gonna be locked up when the spiritual wedding happens, and it seems SH can't find him. I hope (and want) SM can save herself and then they can get DC out of there. The ominous "SH will come" by DC at the end of the preview has me very worried though.... 

9 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

SAAAAAAAME! Maybe except Sang Hwan's mother who impressed the hell out of me by recording her filthy husbands horrible things he said to her for years while being paralyzed!!!! She is so strong, it's impressive!!! and Dong Cheol's grandmother (RIP) who loved him dearly and genuinely and raised him so well to be this strong and selfless person and who was probably the one to teach him to be softhearted, respectful and gentle with women <3 and of course some other minor characters in Muji like the Ahjumma, uh I mean Noona and Man Hee's hyung...

The rest of the adults can just eat sh** 

hi, I am newcomer :D 

Btw, I haven't watch this drama yet, but heard that this drama is good. Is that so? Is it slow pacing or fast one? Is it a "heavy" or "light" drama? And is there purely about saving the main character from cult or is there any romantic story there? Pardon my question, hope someone might kindly answer them, so I can decide whether to watch it or not. Thank youuu....

Archived