[Drama 2017] Save Me, 구해줘

0ly40

True. He almost shelved the case until SH came to him begging; even now it's SH doing the work while lee is just there to give him authoritative clearance. But, i can't shake off the convenience of his character when even the gangsters who I feel have added nothing thus far (although I have good faith for every one and thing to come together next week) have felt more purposeful and fleshed out. ive yet to see any actual detective skill or intuition that would make SH so incline to trust him... like they could make SH seek out the female cop working alongside JHs father and that would make way more sense--and she actually feels more fleshed out despite having a quarter of his screentime. furthermore, if they can show him going out of his way to troll victims asking for help like locking them up for shits and giggles, they can most definitely give him little moments expressing guilt or shame

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember the first episode when they first met in the rain,  the camera focused on DC looking at SM twice. I'm starting to wonder if it's indirectly hinting that these are the two remaining survivors. I can't wait to watch the finale!

Excuse my spazz since im soooo excited for the last two episodes LOL

--

Spoiler

===

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching???

So, what are we all watching this week?

What kept you reaching for more (or agonizing when there was no more), and what made you want to throw your remote through the screen? Time to weigh in…

javabeans

• Rescue Me: Aie, things are getting so tense as we near the end! I actually stopped Episode 14 about ten minutes before the end and have waited a full week for the next episode to come out before finishing it, because I was pretty sure whatever cliffhanger they threw in there would be too much for my nerves to handle.

girlfriday

• Rescue Me: It’s so nerve-wracking every time our good guys try to do anything in that cult compound that I keep chickening out and wishing that they’d collect evidence LATER, like after fleeing. On a positive note, it’s been very satisfying to watch the bad guys turn on each other one by one and show their true faces. I’m so amped for the finale. Let’s burn it down!

tineybeanie

• Rescue Me: Woo Doo-hwan! Woo Doo-hwan! Wow, I can’t believe I didn’t know this guy existed two weeks ago because all I can think about in my spare time now are his beautiful expressive eyes…

cr

18 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Final preview translation

SM: Now, I will definitely save him.
DC: Why are you doing this?
SM: Stop now. It’s all finished. 
SH: The way you take things from those who have no hope in order to fulfill your greed, it’s just the same as the fake cult. 
Baek: Did you just say that you were suspicious of me?
DC: It’s the morning of D-Day today. I’ll do it according to the plan. 
SH: Dong Chul is going to go ahead according to the plan. 
DC: Sang Hwan, I’m not worried at all. Since Han Sang Hwan is going to come. 

I'm too scared to watch episode 15...

And, the preview, with DC bloody... I think SM injected a fake drug in DC in order to prevent Kang from injected him with something real, or at least that's what I'm hoping.  Please don't die, Dong Chul! Sang Hwan, please go save him this time! And, Sang Mi, too! 

thanks stroppyse for the translations!

I think SM is trying to save DC since he is now exposed with Apostle Kang awake.  She uses the same play from DC's playbook.  She stole or got the syringe from DC?  She may just save it to use as last ditch on Father Baek to escape though I don't think she would leave DC behind.

Please come in time for him this time SH... Their lives are in your hand again. :(

I'm in this zen state of calm where I am sure everything will turn out fine aka I have a keen eye for observing clothes. Dramas rarely repeat outfits on characters.

In the bathroom preview my Dong Cheol is wearing the same shirt he wore throughout most of today's episode. I believe that shirt comes before the "spiritual wedding" (unless that already occurred in today's episode). Whatever is happening in the preview is a mislead to scare us audience/leave us anticipating the next ep. Whatever Sang Mi means by saving him, she's again playing the cult/ it's part of her plan and I'm sure Dong Cheol is in the know. I'm not worried about that because last week's preview showed us Sang Mi and Dong Cheol meeting in the woods to further plan, both in all white get up, which I'm

assuming was one last meeting before the wedding (did this scene already occur in ep15?).

I am concerned that Dong Cheol is in some room all beat up in the wedding get up. Alas he's not that badly beaten so my theory is that dancing gangster who is now the guard of Guseonwon (and also on the know of what F4 and Sang Mi are trying to do) took care of him per the cult's request but not too bad as to truly hurt him.

My hope is that Sang Mi took the tranquilizer not for Dong Cheol but to inject and knock out Baek in his candle lit den (where it will be just the two of them) before he can rape her. I mean Sang Hwan is suppose to come for them that night and free her, her mom, and Dong Cheol before the bigger expose and final take down once free (please Sang Hwan don't blow it).

Everyone is going to live and be free (I mean there will be death. Baek plans to pull a Waco if attempts are made to take him

down/arrest him, and Kang and Sang MI's father will stay to burn on the boat of salvation). In bb Woo Do Hwan's interview it was the last day of filming (hence his T of tears) and the boys are present. Woo Do Hwan/Dong Cheol was dressed as himself and not nerd!cheol (peep his own watch and not Sang Hwan's) wearing an outfit we have yet to see him wear before. In fact all the boys were wearing an outfit we haven't seen before and Taec/Sang Hwan was wearing a hat. I think they were filming the final scene of the boys after their big "save me" success and maybe saying goodbye to Sang Hwan who was returning to Seol? 

In another BTS (which had and still had me a bit concerned) all the boys sans Woo Do Hwan/ Dong Cheol are in those same outfits with Sang Mi. I was and am still kinda of nervous Dong Cheol wasn't for that but hey maybe he was on a bathroom break then? (I hope and pray he was). 

As for Sang Hwan saving the ultimate day, I doubt it. I think it'll be a group effort with Sang Mi saving herself (my ultimate wish is for her to shoot Baek in the head like the evil horror movie villain he is). Alas he will have more prominent role in the finale (like he did ep 15) because things have got to come full circle and he still has to correct the choice of not going on the roof 3 years ago, which was the first domino fall into current events. They showed some of that in ep 15 with his dad and much of that (his going with/coming for Dong Cheol on the roof) will continue and conclude in ep16. 

I am so so mad that Jung Hoon's dad didn't die. It would have been so satisfying to have seen that complicit a-hole die at the hands of the drunkward he handed off to Guseonwon to be beaten and suffer so much trauma. It broke me last episode when he handed off that protesting homeless person to Guseonwon in the cloak of night (he's truly vile. Notice how he took the guy in broad day light and then waited till night time and no knowing eyes, to hand him off -even while the man was saying no, and he didn't want to go- to Guseonwon like the human trafficker he has been to that cult). He's a human trafficker and I loath him almost as much as I loath Sang MI's knowingly feeding my daughter to a pedophile rapist, father. How I hoped he would die and am so so mad he did not (all that money in his trunk. How many people had he trafficked? He's scum!). 

@maddymappo thanks for asking about my health. I was released from the hospital and sent home Wednesday (I had surgery to remove a tumor from my face and brain). My head is the size of a slightly deflated volleyball, but I'm on the mend. Also I'm allowed to watch dramas up to 4hrs and limit/restrictions of phone use. 

Archived