[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 minute ago, Yori Ten said:

Sorry to burst your delulu bubble @chsaf. He said 别别 (bie bie) which could sound like baby..haham but it meant don't, don't. :joy:

I thought it wasn't baby too~ it does sound like bie bie :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, janegao4lyf said:

@水蜜桃 why are they so afraid of Vengo? Do they know something that we don't know?  Are they threatened because GuangRe fans locally and internationally are growing? 

i wouldn't use the word "afraid of Vengo". i would say they're afraid of people shipping them together. as i've mentioned, rb fans are extremely sensitive to rb being shipped with anybody, even in dramas. they don't mention male leads at all. 

however, guangre likes to use their dislike towards us as yet another reason why grszd (光热是真的) (guangre is real). if you knew a group of shippers weren't a problem, and you knew for a fact they're delusional, then why would you invest so much time and fans into  "debunking" and "separating" the couple? they haven't behaved this way to bingli, to xiao zhan x rb (yes that's a real ship), to other various rb x xxx ships, because they pose no threat. they are not plausible. but we've been here so unwavering, strong, and persistent that they had no choice but to directly target us. 

generally, i do not believe that als know or care about international guangre fans. chinese fandoms rule over weibo. if the int. fans aren't on weibo "annoying" them, they don't really care.  however, the broadcasting of pillowbook brought our gr weibo community from 8000~ to 40,000~ fans, so they are definitely feeling a bit unsteady in their own beliefs after the massive increase in our local community. 

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

I just read this comment on fb, i thought I’d share it here. 

Is it just me? 
Everytime i watch a Vengo or Dilriba tv series. I immediately think that they are doing mortal life and sufferings to gain power and cultivation. 
Any love team is just temporary and they will be back to Taichen soon and be together.

Does anybody have the same thought? :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

generally, i do not believe that als know or care about international guangre fans. chinese fandoms rule over weibo. if the int. fans aren't on weibo "annoying" them, they don't really care.  however, the broadcasting of pillowbook brought our gr weibo community from 8000~ to 40,000~ fans, so they are definitely feeling a bit unsteady in their own beliefs after the massive increase in our local community. 

@水蜜桃 Oh so ALS fans are now threatened since the GR group in weibo is becoming large. Now atleast they(ALS) knew that people outside China are not blind on how GG and MM treat each other. They can feel the growing Guangre fans growing and the ALS don't like that. Well... Too bad for them. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

14 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@水蜜桃 Oh so ALS fans are now threatened since the GR group in weibo is becoming large. Now atleast they(ALS) knew that people outside China are not blind on how GG and MM treat each other. They can feel the growing Guangre fans growing and the ALS don't like that. Well... Too bad for them. 

@Shedmhundy29 @水蜜桃

All I can say to those crazy psycho 'fans' - - Truth Hurts. Just have to suck it up ^_^

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 4

For anyone who are interested, here is a good look into the Chinese Fandom culture and how it can affect the rise and fall of a celebrity. It is a very long read but after you understand the power fandoms hold, you will realize that it is indeed a scary world in Fandomland. 

https://amp.reddit.com/r/HobbyDrama/comments/g04rkh/chinese_fandom_culture_chinese_idol_fans_vs_the/

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

58 minutes ago, They Sick said:

Is it just me? 
Everytime i watch a Vengo or Dilriba tv series. I immediately think that they are doing mortal life and sufferings to gain power and cultivation. 
Any love team is just temporary and they will be back to Taichen soon and be together.

Meeeeeeee 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, GuangReCute said:

I don’t speak Chinese :bawling:

I don't either:joy: but i use google chrome and it automatically translated to english. The translation is quite good actually at least i understand it mostly

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, eery said:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4486177866069197

This post is amazing:o:open_mouth:

Everyone should read it. 

I'm very fascinated how the fans use shadow to determine time or how they compare the furniture and fixture to find the shooting location. Such a detective work there. But I don't think they were at Disney together, someone's bound to spot them.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

How could I didn't realized this? :sweatingbullets:

Oh my..

追光者 Zhui Guang Zhe (Chasing the Light)

Screenshot-2020-04-25-19-26-28-96.png

They edited the song title to match the game, into 追圈着 chasing the loop. But the song played in the background is 追光着.

Happy Camp on MangoTV official YouTube channel.

Spoiler

Chasing the loop cut.

You're my little fox. Destined to be mine.

Singing on her birthday..

Silence Wang version (Engsub at cc)

This song is indeed special! Happy Camp people understand this! :wub:

Thank you Happy Camp team.

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, They Sick said:

Is it just me? 

Yep i have the same thought... are they playing acting or playing using their own feelings... whatever it is, the chemistry is too strong and natural.

The story of ELOD... could be their real story... who knows :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

17 hours ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

What ALS fan ? Why this thing got involved with reba ? 

4 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

However, guangre likes to use their dislike towards us as yet another reason why grszd (光热是真的) (guangre is real). if you knew a group of shippers weren't a problem, and you knew for a fact they're delusional, then why would you invest so much time and fans into  "debunking" and "separating" the couple? they haven't behaved this way to bingli, to xiao zhan x rb (yes that's a real ship), to other various rb x xxx ships, because they pose no threat. they are not plausible. but we've been here so unwavering, strong, and persistent that they had no choice but to directly target us. 

however, the broadcasting of pillowbook brought our gr weibo community from 8000~ to 40,000~ fans, so they are definitely feeling a bit unsteady in their own beliefs after the massive increase in our local community. 

Thanks @水蜜桃 Iearned a new term again, grszd - keep seeing this in Weibo.

Thanks @LoquatsLove for the latest happy camp tidbits :)

The GuangRe/xwb peeps are really good in investigating them hehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Another interview of our V and soon to be aired.  Thank you to our Donuts admin for keeping track of V's activities. :D

Note: V is getting more exposure that he deserves!  :wub:

And another interview to be disected by the microscope sisters in Guangre CP weibo page soon. :)

• Like 7
  • Awesome 3