[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

27 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

@Yori Ten @katfindlay @janegao4lyf

What can we do now? This is my advice for donuts and GuangRe shipper. Just let this be. Be the wise person. Haters will always hate, try to accept the fact that our idol (gg and mm), are different. But because they are different, that's why like them.

We support them through their works, through their drama, CF, etc. Don't get involved in anything barbarian attitude or insults that might come from irresponsible and egoistic people.

Those people are trying to attack us to trigger our attention :joy:, shall we give them what they want? The choice is all yours.

My choice is to keep on shipping GuangRe and ignore them... this is our forum :)

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@LoquatsLove Thanks for your insight. What you have described is called noise marketing and there seems to be some indication of it. We are really not totally against that but the situation have gotten out of hands whereby one side is making all the noise and another side have to set up defence left and right. This unbalance is creating a lot of rifts between fans, R fans, V fans and CP fans. 

One thing for sure, JX has taken action to calm part of the problem but on the other hand, they have been mum about other things and even indirectly creating more akward situation between two of the artiste under their management. 

All I can say now is that I hope everyone will just calm down and let this pass. Noise marketing won't last if the driving force behind them starts to loose momentum. So far, from what I can see on our side, we are just staying within our cirlce and just take all this as another day in being a Donut. His personal life is his own and who are we to say anything on his behalf. He has already proven to us time and again through his works and his abilities. That's all we care about. Just like DH in ELoD, we have developed a thick skin to not be affected by outside attacks, a sharp tounge to counter those who come into our circle and spew nonsense and shamelessness to openly confess our love and adoration for 甜甜. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

@Yori Ten @katfindlay @janegao4lyf

Alright, after I managed to calm my self down.

Here's what I think.

Let's look at the timeline here.

1. The rumours about Reba dating ML

2. ELoD broadcasted

3. Candle in The Tomb broadcasted

4. Statement released from jx on behalf of Reba.

5. Announcement of airing period of Love Advance Customization

It's hard not to think, this might be a publicity stunt. I know this seems so low.

But, this is how the entertainment world works. Reputation and popularity, though some of us think it's not that kind of a big deal. It actually is. Especially to the front liners (I'm talking about the idols).

Idol's are, sadly speaking object of admiration. Fans are willingly spend their money, times and effort to 'support' their idol.

If this idol do well, which in their (fans) own way of perspective done some things that they 'think' they like, they will adore this idol. On a contrary, if this idol don't go their way, this object of admiration (idol) will receive tremendous bashing, brutally. Why?

Because after you spent and sacrifice so much for your idol, you're being disappointed. Things don't go well. This perfect existence is not perfect after all. Of course this disappointment will straightly directed to their own idol, personally.

From what I can see, those Alice who attack donuts (and some GuangRe fans) are actually disappointed with Reba. They could see how Reba react, it's before their eyes. Reba is happy (or at least try to). Reba is indeed a human too. But they also know, they couldn't do anything about it. YES, THEY KNEW.

It's an obvious denial. In their perspective, Reba IS a Goddess.. again, an object of admiration. A goddess shouldn't be with a mere mortal. :neutral:

Another thing.. as I explained in my previous post. Media are able to drive people attention. For the sake of some particular people. Characteristic from a collective society, if I may say a homogeneous society. This kind of society demand similarity. If there's anything, even just a little bit different from them, they will push that to the corner, or even force it to be the same as them.

What can we do now? This is my advice for donuts and GuangRe shipper. Just let this be. Be the wise person. Haters will always hate, try to accept the fact that our idol (gg and mm), are different. But because they are different, that's why like them.

We support them through their works, through their drama, CF, etc. Don't get involved in anything barbarian attitude or insults that might come from irresponsible and egoistic people.

Those people are trying to attack us to trigger our attention :joy:, shall we give them what they want? The choice is all yours.

I agree with you... ATTENTION SEEKER! perhaps they really know something that's why they did everything to put down gg.:w00t:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

26 minutes ago, GuangReCute said:

Omg I want the doll!! 

Saw someone in another forum discussion here posted this image before. She also included the creator and there was also a Tik tok video on how to make them but seem not easy though.

So sad I don't have that talent to make these cute dolls. 

7decb77285a894f3.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

a lot happens in 10 hours. i've been trying to find out what happened on gr weibo. apparently our fav, adm小小何 has done something to richard simmons us off again. will update when i actually find out what. 

loading... loading... loading... okay i'm back after a bit of research (10 min. later) 

i know that i'm always like "be positive, don't hate them, we should just stay in our circle" and all that. but they have crossed the line. adm小小何 (or as i shall address them, xxh) is the single most hypocritical, anti, disgusting human i have seen on the internet. she knows no morals.  *deep breath*

i am angry while i type this. 

sometimes, ncf & dw are really, truly nc & d . (脑残粉毒唯你们给我听好了)(handicapped in the head fans & toxic fans are truly handicapped in the head and toxic.) 

*second deep breath*

whispers ”i'm fine." 

this is the second fan war from rb fans in the last two weeks. have you no shame? do you know no boundaries? i get it. yz fans are mean too. but gwg fans are some on the most nice, accepting fans i've seen. they're levelheaded  and understanding (most). but when you involve us, you involve us. what you have chosen to do is disgusting and disgraceful towards the idol you so claim to love. if you think they're only coworkers, i accept your opinion. but when you choose to ignite the second war between ttq (甜甜圈 tiantian quan- donut circle- gwg fanbase) and yourselves for the second time, and choose to mention us by name, you are being unreasonable. when you choose to insult another actor right after your own idol reported her haters to the court, do you not see the hypocrisy? when you choose to cyberbully your favourite's very close friend, how do you think she feels? 

you claim to support and love reba in all she does, but you keep on spreading false news about her friend. you keep on insulting her friend. you have been so cruel to his fans that the hashtag #dilirebafansstopcyberbullying is banned from being viewed because it refers to legal problems. you have been so incredibly cruel to us, who have been minding our own business, in our own community, in our own circle. you have no right to refer your followers and fans to our page and accounts, to report us. we have done nothing for you to target us in that way. 

you have the influence of more than 10,000 fans. you know what you're doing when you tell your fans to report guangre's anti-anti account. you know what you're doing when you lie through your teeth about gao weiguang. 

you think that just because you're an "only fan" (only fan of one side- in this case dlrb) that you are on a higher level, that you feel superior to cp fans? you think you have a place higher than us? you and us, we are all fans of the same person. we may disagree on points, but you are not, and never will be higher than us in identity. cp fans are still fans. 

how does spreading lies about another actor help dlrb? this only harms her. 

你觉得作为唯粉的你身份就比我们cpf高了?您是高大上,我们是端洗脚水的?你说我们造谣,我看你才造谣呢。是你们自己作为爱丽丝害的热巴,是你们三番五次跟别人家撕逼才造成你们到今天口碑如此差的结果。其实,我有些可怜你。

an "only fan" (dw) of reba's who has 10,000+ followers told her followers to report guangre's anti-anti account (an account to report the anti accounts toward guangre), thereby inflicting once another war between rb fans and gwg fans. after so many times of getting into fan wars, don't you ever think you're the problem? 

This is a never ending end until they are GX... without announcement from dlrb or vengo... this fanwar will never END. Same with dlrb-yz

Most people are selfish, hypocrites, self-centre. They only think of their own interests. They think its ok to hurt others because dlrb or v or yz don't tell them what to do, dont stop them either. They think what they did *for dlbr or for yz or fo v* is right already... everybody feels RIGHT.

Thats why, 'Before you argue with someone, ask yourself is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? If not, there is no point'

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, katfindlay said:

@水蜜桃 I think the most adult way to handle this is to encourage GWG to report them like what R has done so they realized that they are a bully as well which doesn't make them look good infront of the YZ fans lol

Yes they report us, but what can they do? To shut us down? For example if they report this forum, then what will happen? They don't own this forum. There's nothing they can do. 

They can go ahead and spread rumours about GWG but we know that its them and that won't stop us from shipping. We can just point the fingers at them said its made up and we still believe in this couple. They would be very frustrated to see that no matter what they do, Guangre fans still operating and not backing down, instead they are growing in numbers lol in the end, they will probably stop. If we exchange banter with the fans it will never stop. Best to ignore and carry on as usual. :heart: 

I don't quite agree if GWG reports back... if he does thats  meaning he agaisnt RB's fans and directly agaisnt her. If he does, it means there is nothing between him and RB... The best way for him is to either keep calm or GX. He has to announce his status... only this way he can shut up those bad mouths people and he can out of this nightmare circle. 

• Like 3

GG just updated his oasis. Just looking at these tremendous amount of food makes me hungry. :P

As a Donut and as a GGMMshipper, the best way to react against anti GG's is not to react at all.Treat the haters as if they never existed. The more you ignore them, the more rabid they become. It only shows the level of EQ they have. Spread love and positivity.:wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

I don't quite agree if GWG reports back... if he does thats  meaning he agaisnt RB's fans and directly agaisnt her. If he does, it means there is nothing between him and RB... The best way for him is to either keep calm or GX. He has to announce his status... only this way he can shut up those bad mouths people and he can out of this nightmare circle. 

No.. don't go GX, yet.

Not now.. each of them both have upcoming dramas.. better to lay low..

The timing is not right. Not now, with so many tensions around. It's a big no no to go GX.

We better just anticipate their dramas already done broadcasted. We should let them have their moments of enjoying all of their hard works.

In a time like this, learn to stay calm and be patience.. when the time come it surely will.

GG has taught us, perseverance will have a good result at the end, I believe he wants us to learn from it too. :glasses:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Ok let's chill and calm down GuangRe shippers and Donuts fans. This will pass too... we will stronger than before.. We are so lucky to taste this bitter experience and we learn to be better person than people who are busy hating and hating everyday

Caiyo! 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

22 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

This is a never ending end until they are GX... without announcement from dlrb or vengo... this fanwar will never END. Same with dlrb-yz

Most people are selfish, hypocrites, self-centre. They only think of their own interests. They think its ok to hurt others because dlrb or v or yz don't tell them what to do, dont stop them either. They think what they did *for dlbr or for yz or fo v* is right already... everybody feels RIGHT.

Thats why, 'Before you argue with someone, ask yourself is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? If not, there is no point'

In contrary i think thing will get worse if they gx. Especially for Reba. She need to take action, reprimand them or something. Control their behaviour. As for now, looks like she just let them be. Or else She might lose support from her fan. Her fan is similar to those idol group fan. They want her to belong to them only. They can’t be in relationship. They are fanatic.

Its different compared to V’s fan. V wouldn’t face much problem with gx. There’s saying in the CP forum, they said V is not an actor that follow traffic. (Google translate) Means he’s not chasing after popularity but focus on his craftz Maybe career wise he will be affected, people will keep relating him to R. Say he’s promoting new drama, the questions asked by media mostly will be related to R instead of his work. Isn’t that annoying. And not to mention, I’m shocked with the type of questions asked by chinese media. 

In my opinion, better wait for 1 or 2 years. For their sake. But if they gx now, i will be the happiest person. :heart:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3

31 minutes ago, Jani An said:

It's hard not to think, this might be a publicity stunt. I know this seems so low.

I totally agree with you. This is a publicity stunt. Your timeline is missing Love Advance Customization got shunt by Alice. It's ads agency backslash and recently laws suit. Even you got RB in drama how hard to get an ads on. It look like their are attempt to resurface rumor with ML. So they go to debunk 光热CP first. Hope i got wrong idea but I can't think better of ML agency.

I am actually more V fan, so I going to drop Love Advance Customization anyway. But I think I can help with another round of ELOD. I am VIP at WeTV after all. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

38 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

I wouldn’t blame donuts or V for taking action. He has been under a lot of ridiculous accusation. Maybe its time for him to take action. He’s been patience for so long, where did he get the endurance. Maybe all those rosary thingies work after all. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

39 minutes ago, NVKN said:

I really hope donuts and small tails can still remain calm and keep watching dh & fj kisses in elod :wub::lol: .This kind of mocking post was to provoke us, so dont fall for it, she probably tries to manipulate our emotions. Donuts have been so patient and u guys did a good job being so until now. V is so lucky to have such fans :wub:

On the other hand, this xxh woman, lol i cannot help but to think she is really an emeny of reba in disguise (and the rest of other xxh who have already started other wars), the so-called "only enemy", ops, i mean "only fan" of reba!!! Right after the legal case related yz fans, (reba cannot take a break), now this xxh wants to use her own fans to manipulate more ruckus, lol, maybe she won't be satisfied until another like "xiao zhan" case happens to reba....this xxh is so like an evil twisted character walks right out from a bad drama i usualy see on tv!!!!:lol:

She thinks she can bully us becoz many of us are fans of both so we wont do anything, but just let her be the clown. Plus, we don't have the upperhand unless our couple is true and announced officially (i cannot wait:wub:). Annnnd, unless V decides to make a strike, i say dont let the xxh devils get what they want from us! :kiss_wink:

@NVKN I totally agree with your thoughts! For all we know, xxh could really be an anti-fan of R who infiltrated into the fan base and instigate fan wars. This person is not wanting to give R a break at all. *claps sarcastically* What a fan...could be getting paid behind the scenes for doing the job. How drama like, eh? Haha.

For donuts and small tails, I would urge to just literally treat this person as a clown who is mentally disturb/ill or an anti-fan of R getting paid to ignite fan wars :lol:. Don't fall into that trap. Dodge it and keep moving forward. Let's keep the fire on the down-low, and not ignite it (entertain them). True fans knows what's up. If the so-called (anti-) fan is adamant that GG has his own family already then obviously that ain't no fan. Actual fans who read about the rumors, would ask if it's true or would wish it wasn't true. They would seek for confirmation. 

Regarding MM, I feel so much sympathy for her for all these issues she's having to face and deal with. She is such a sweet girl who just wants to do her job well as an entertainer. I bet she's totally depress by the actions/verbal abuse that some of her own fans have made. Especially to GG. We all can conclude that they are very good friends at least (in a romantic relationship would be better ;)). They had started their acting careers nearly at the same time, and been close ever since. So they both are like a support system for each other. I bet GG is someone who she can relate to the most in this industry and vice versa. They both understand the struggle in the industry because they both look different, which by the way if they have kiddos, ugh, beautiful mini-mes! :wub:

I hope that they both can overcome whatever obstacles that they face. Overcome the stress and depression. Eventually be able to think things through and see the positives ahead. There's light at the end of every tunnel.

• Like 8
  • Love 3

Realistically, there will always be rumors and fan wars. That is the nature of the entertainment business. I believe everything is going to be alright.

Vengo seems to be enjoying his day and eating well. Hopefully Reba's is too.

We help by drowning out the negatively by focusing on positivity with our posts :)

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/136138717

Reading this blogger writing about what happened last night make it sound like the woman who make the claim is either insane or delusional:lol:

I guess it's the price of being famous for GWG and reba.

There are photo of Vengo and Reba that people speculate to be taken at the same place. Somewhere tropical since it has palm tree

• Like 3

16 hours ago, 冰糖葫芦 said:

Can someone please share the link where mm was laughing during a kissing scene and gg ask her what’s wrong?

i only found the one where gg pretend to be a monk and ask her to calm down.

thank you

@冰糖葫芦

Was it this one?

He pretended like he was a monk who needed to refrain himself from laughing. R's laughter is so contagious to him :joy:

This is also one of the instances where V called R "baby" :heart: listen carefully (though might not even be "baby" but it makes us delulu fans happy) :w00t:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1