[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

10 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

You called this chemistry? :sweat_smile:

It's so real! (Are you blind? B)

#sarcasmintended

@LoquatsLove is Reba's new tv drama has a sexy theme??? When I saw the trailer, the impression i get is it's a little bit sexy. They're trying to make Reba mature in this drama I guess. 

• LOL 1

@Shedmhundy29 my gosh, that clip made me admire Vengo even more :wub: Vengo seems to have a attentive and caring nature. 

@LoquatsLove haha the first time I watched it, I wasn't sure how to process it. I got too use to watching Reba with Vengo. The second time, I noticed Reba wasn't into the kiss, she tilted her head just enough to accept the kiss. Or maybe i am just a delusional Vengo and Reba fan haha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Just now, ChibiLy said:

@Shedmhundy29 my gosh, that clip made me admire Vengo even more :wub: Vengo seems to have a attentive and caring nature. 

@LoquatsLove haha the first time I watched it, I wasn't sure how to process it. I got too use to watching Reba with Vengo. The second time, I noticed Reba wasn't into the kiss, she tilted her head just enough to accept the kiss. Or maybe i am just a delusional Vengo and Reba fan haha.

One thing for sure though, from what little bit  i see, reba's acting really blow the male lead's under the water ^_^

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@LoquatsLove is Reba's new tv drama has a sexy theme??? When I saw the trailer, the impression i get is it's a little bit sexy. They're trying to make Reba mature in this drama I guess. 

It revolves around fashion world industry.

You could use 'Devil Wears Prada' or 'Stay with Me (放弃我抓紧我)as reference.

To be fair, the female lead is 28, while Reba is around the same age.

I think this drama is sort of love hate relationship, and some issue related to personal/professional environment.

PS: Intimate scenes, skinship, but is it just me.. or there's no chemistry in there? I noticed Reba kind of keep a distance, despite they seems like already close. IDK :neutral:

@ChibiLy You noticed that too.. :smirk:

@eery Reba is even more manly compared to a real man (despite the ML being portrayed as a bad boy). :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

It revolves around fashion world industry.

You could use 'Devil Wears Prada' or 'Stay with Me (放弃我抓紧我)as reference.

To be fair, the female lead is 28, while Reba is around the same age.

I think this drama is sort of love hate relationship, and some issue related to personal/professional environment.

PS: Intimate scenes, skinship, but is it just me.. or there's no chemistry in there? I noticed Reba kind of keep a distance, despite they seems like already close. IDK :neutral:

@ChibiLy You noticed that too.. :smirk:

@eery Reba is even more manly compared to a real man (despite the ML being portrayed as a bad boy). :joy:

@LoquatsLove @ChibiLy @eery

I agree too. But I don't know if it is really the lack of chemistry or she is supposed to be very cool and aloof in this drama :sweat_smile:

Due to the ML's reputation, I m not very keen to watch the entire drama but I will watch clips of it just to see R :lol: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

30 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

10 years ago.  She's just a girl from the rural area.

Come to the big city to pursue her dream. Look at her now.. :dissapointed_relieved:

Our little girl has grown...

Gosh, when she was 18 she was so pretty with a naive look!!! :love:... then just 2 years later she was with V in a romance drama...given he was handsome and at a matured age (30yo), he must have already captured her naive heart back then :wub:  (i know i would fall in a heartbeat hahahha:P :lol:)

• Like 3
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

10 years ago.  She's just a girl from the rural area.

Come to the big city to pursue her dream. Look at her now.. :dissapointed_relieved:

Our little girl has grown..

18 years old Reba

Hide contents

Recent Reba

Hide contents

Is she from rural area though? Urumqi is quite a big city and fast growing also. Her parents sent her to piano and dancing class since she was little, perhaps she’s not from rural area. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Just now, They Sick said:

Is she from rural area though? Urumqi is quite a big city and fast growing also. Her parents sent her to piano and dancing class since she was little, perhaps she’s not from rural area. 

I will say rural, if compared to Beijing.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just now, eery said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4498430103454390

So, about buying a house together, may be there is truth in this

@eery the comment section is full of denial and excitement from anti and pro Guangre. The most interesting comment is that, someone saw GGMM holding hands and checking the house together.  Maybe our wishes will come true soon. :D

• Like 6
  • Love 8