[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

a lot happens in 10 hours. i've been trying to find out what happened on gr weibo. apparently our fav, adm小小何 has done something to richard simmons us off again. will update when i actually find out what. 

loading... loading... loading... okay i'm back after a bit of research (10 min. later) 

i know that i'm always like "be positive, don't hate them, we should just stay in our circle" and all that. but they have crossed the line. adm小小何 (or as i shall address them, xxh) is the single most hypocritical, anti, disgusting human i have seen on the internet. she knows no morals.  *deep breath*

i am angry while i type this. 

sometimes, ncf & dw are really, truly nc & d . (脑残粉毒唯你们给我听好了)(handicapped in the head fans & toxic fans are truly handicapped in the head and toxic.) 

*second deep breath*

whispers ”i'm fine." 

this is the second fan war from rb fans in the last two weeks. have you no shame? do you know no boundaries? i get it. yz fans are mean too. but gwg fans are some on the most nice, accepting fans i've seen. they're levelheaded  and understanding (most). but when you involve us, you involve us. what you have chosen to do is disgusting and disgraceful towards the idol you so claim to love. if you think they're only coworkers, i accept your opinion. but when you choose to ignite the second war between ttq (甜甜圈 tiantian quan- donut circle- gwg fanbase) and yourselves for the second time, and choose to mention us by name, you are being unreasonable. when you choose to insult another actor right after your own idol reported her haters to the court, do you not see the hypocrisy? when you choose to cyberbully your favourite's very close friend, how do you think she feels? 

you claim to support and love reba in all she does, but you keep on spreading false news about her friend. you keep on insulting her friend. you have been so cruel to his fans that the hashtag #dilirebafansstopcyberbullying is banned from being viewed because it refers to legal problems. you have been so incredibly cruel to us, who have been minding our own business, in our own community, in our own circle. you have no right to refer your followers and fans to our page and accounts, to report us. we have done nothing for you to target us in that way. 

you have the influence of more than 10,000 fans. you know what you're doing when you tell your fans to report guangre's anti-anti account. you know what you're doing when you lie through your teeth about gao weiguang. 

you think that just because you're an "only fan" (only fan of one side- in this case dlrb) that you are on a higher level, that you feel superior to cp fans? you think you have a place higher than us? you and us, we are all fans of the same person. we may disagree on points, but you are not, and never will be higher than us in identity. cp fans are still fans. 

how does spreading lies about another actor help dlrb? this only harms her. 

你觉得作为唯粉的你身份就比我们cpf高了?您是高大上,我们是端洗脚水的?你说我们造谣,我看你才造谣呢。是你们自己作为爱丽丝害的热巴,是你们三番五次跟别人家撕逼才造成你们到今天口碑如此差的结果。其实,我有些可怜你。

an "only fan" (dw) of reba's who has 10,000+ followers told her followers to report guangre's anti-anti account (an account to report the anti accounts toward guangre), thereby inflicting once another war between rb fans and gwg fans. after so many times of getting into fan wars, don't you ever think you're the problem? 

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 7

18 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

a lot happens in 10 hours. i've been trying to find out what happened on gr weibo. apparently our fav, adm小小何 has done something to richard simmons us off again. will update when i actually find out what. 

loading... loading... loading... okay i'm back after a bit of research (10 min. later) 

i know that i'm always like "be positive, don't hate them, we should just stay in our circle" and all that. but they have crossed the line. adm小小何 (or as i shall address them, xxh) is the single most hypocritical, anti, disgusting human i have seen on the internet. she knows no morals.  *deep breath*

sometimes, ncf & dw are really, truly nc & d . (脑残粉毒唯你们给我听好了)(handicapped in the head fans & toxic fans are truly handicapped in the head and toxic.) 

*second deep breath*

whispers ”i'm fine." 

this is the second fan war from rb fans in the last two weeks. have you no shame? do you know no boundaries? i get it. yz fans are mean too. but gwg fans are some on the most nice, accepting fans i've seen. they're levelheaded  and understanding (most). but when you involve us, you involve us. what you have chosen to do is disgusting and disgraceful towards the idol you so claim to love. if you think they're only coworkers, i accept your opinion. but when you choose to ignite the second war between ttq (甜甜圈 tiantian quan- donut circle- gwg fanbase) and yourselves for the second time, and choose to mention us by name, you are being unreasonable. when you choose to insult another actor right after your own idol reported her haters to the court, do you not see the hypocrisy? when you choose to cyberbully your favourite's very close friend, how do you think she feels? 

you claim to support and love reba in all she does, but you keep on spreading false news about her friend. you keep on insulting her friend. you have been so cruel to his fans that the hashtag #dilirebafansstopcyberbullying is banned from being viewed because it refers to legal problems. you have been so incredibly cruel to us, who have been minding our own business, in our own community, in our own circle. you have no right to refer your followers and fans to our page and accounts, to report us. we have done nothing for you to target us in that way. 

you have the influence of more than 10,000 fans. you know what you're doing when you tell your fans to report guangre's anti-anti account. you know what you're doing when you lie through your teeth about gao weiguang. 

you think that just because you're an "only fan" (only fan of one side- in this case dlrb) that you are on a higher level, that you feel superior to cp fans? you think you have a place higher than us? you and us, we are all fans of the same person. we may disagree on points, but you are not, and never will be higher than us in identity. cp fans are still fans. 

你觉得作为唯粉的你身份就比我们cpf高了?您是高大上,我们是端洗脚水的?你说我们造谣,我看你才造谣呢。是你们自己作为爱丽丝害的热巴,是你们三番五次跟别人家撕逼才造成你们到今天口碑如此差的因果。其实,我有些可怜你。

an "only fan" (dw) of reba's who has 10,000+ followers told her followers to report guangre's anti-anti account (an account to report the anti accounts toward guangre), thereby inflicting once another war between rb fans and gwg fans. after so many times of getting into fan wars, don't you ever think you're the problem? 

Wei guang really need to report them like what reba did. They do a smear campaign against him. It has to stop.

Or just go gx already. It will f**k them so bad:rolleyes: . 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 5

@水蜜桃 wow, this is toxic on so many levels. It's clear they want rb to ended up sad and alone, or idk maybe marry an alien who can blast them off instantly so they cannot protest in any way. what a bunch of sad toxic weirdos, attacking donuts like that while they're the most chill fanbase ever.

what do they got from a war? can they really obliterate a fanbase? force them into hiding? driving them off weibo? seriously what do they hope to achieve with this idiocy.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, GuangReCute said:

I always wonder if V kissed other his costars like the way he kissed R. First he did that trick nose to nose then guide her nose so she kinda look up after that then he kiss her lips. He did that couple of times in ELOD 

I think the kiss is specially directed that way for ELOD, not V's personal style. Dong Hua's style. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@水蜜桃 No... Those fans should ask themselves again, are they even worth to be so called fans?

They are not even considering their own idol personal feeling! Reba is a person, a human being. Reba does have feelings too! She have people that she care about. No matter how's her actual relationship with gg, it's NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS!

They.. while masking themselves with 'fans' label are basically just objectifying Reba! In their head, they think Reba is their belonging, literally an object. Disgusting! :confused:

This is so wrong in so many levels! Don't they even learned from what had happened to the other idol because of their low level behaviors? :unamused:

This level of obsession is seriously already overboard.

PS: I don't know if this is the reason why so many ELoD BTS being blocked on YouTube. :cold_sweat:

• Like 1
  • Unamused 2
  • Sad 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, eery said:

Wei guang really need to report them like what reba did. They do a smear campaign against him. It has to stop.

Or just go gx already. It will f**k them so bad:rolleyes: . 

he won't. he's not gonna report his girlfriend's fans to the court. this also isn't the first time he's experienced hate. his fans are also much nicer. 

i didn't notice i got censored until i glanced at my post 

what is the richard simmons about? (sorry, i wasn't paying attention to when we talked about this a couple pages ago) 

i wrote "adm小小何 has done something to P l S S  us off" is that word a swear now? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

@水蜜桃 I think the most adult way to handle this is to encourage GWG to report them like what R has done so they realized that they are a bully as well which doesn't make them look good infront of the YZ fans lol

Yes they report us, but what can they do? To shut us down? For example if they report this forum, then what will happen? They don't own this forum. There's nothing they can do. 

They can go ahead and spread rumours about GWG but we know that its them and that won't stop us from shipping. We can just point the fingers at them said its made up and we still believe in this couple. They would be very frustrated to see that no matter what they do, Guangre fans still operating and not backing down, instead they are growing in numbers lol in the end, they will probably stop. If we exchange banter with the fans it will never stop. Best to ignore and carry on as usual. :heart: 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

10 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

he won't. he's not gonna report his girlfriend's fans to the court. this also isn't the first time he's experienced hate. his fans are also much nicer. 

what is the richard simmons about? (sorry, i wasn't paying attention to when we talked about this a couple pages ago) 

i wrote "adm小小何 has done something to P l S S  us off" is that word a swear now? 

Richard Simmons is the word Soompi uses to filter swear words, lol. Ahhhhhh, I've been away too long, work is crazy, life is crazier, so I've just been peeping in here when I have 5 or 10 min. So sorry to hear that the peaceful weibo community is under attack :(. Sending love and positivity to our fellows! Perhaps there is a silver lining?  Maybe an official announcement will silence mm's rabid fans, now that they have turned their wrath on us? But also, how disrespectful to force your idol to disclose their own personal business,  I often feel like these "only fans" feel like they own the celebrity.  Instead of encouraging their behavior, silence I feel is a form of encouragement in this case, mm needs to shut this iiissshhh. DOWN.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

@katfindlay @水蜜桃 @LoquatsLove

Fans are really stepping over the boundaries of being fans and jeopardizing their idols career, image and reputation. I saw all this ugliness unfolding on Weibo and it sickened me to the stomach. They are adding oil onto fire and being the admin, she has created a most toxic environment between fans. Those gullible enough to follow her lead and messing with other fan clubs, creating a tsunami of hates everywhere. 

Donuts are staying sensible for now because we do not want to battle and drag V through the mud. This is not the first time V has been the subject of vicious rumors and hate. We stand behind him and we support him and that is why we have not step out of our comfort zone, yet. 

But the recent hate incitement and rumor mongering by R's fan camp are testing our patience. Many donuts are also GR CP fans so we are like being stabbed twice in the heart.  What we dislike most is when they infiltrate our circle with posts like "GR is so cute together, we hope its real but we all know V is married. Sad." This kind of backhanded comments are the worst and have been making rounds, all copy and paste with the exact same phrases.

If this continue on, I don't dare to imagine the aftermath.

• Unamused 4
  • Sad 5

I wanted to add, in case people don't know who Richard Simmons is. He's an American fitness instructor known for his flamboyant cheerful personality,  aerobic videos, and flashy outfits,  notably his short shorts that show off his toned legs.  He was big in the 80's and 90's and early 2000's but isn't active anymore.

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 3

12 hours ago, guguthecat said:

Tencent WeTV Mango TV Happy Camp definitely 'ship' them or to be exact... 'silent secret keeper' everytime I watch Happy Camp and notice the MC' eyes and smirks on them... I can't stop laughing

I notice that too.. I mean why they are giving that Look! It’s weird! I remember when me and my bf hiding our relationship it’s hard bc people know they actually act the same.

5 hours ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@eery so some anti GG and anti guangre infiltrated the Guangre Cp weibo and trying to makes noise of that issue of GG being married with a kid accdg to the comment section.  They had their own abbreviations for them the xxh. A patient who ran out while the wall of the mental hospital collapsed, that is accdg to the English trans i got.  I guess in short, some crazy fans. I hope the admin of the CP weibo page can filter them out soon.

I see that in weibo.. unfortunately I don’t understand but they are Worsen insane crazy.

1 hour ago, 水蜜桃 said:

*second deep breath*

whispers ”i'm fine." 

你觉得作为唯粉的你身份就比我们cpf高了?您是高大上,我们是端洗脚水的?你说我们造谣,我看你才造谣呢。是你们自己作为爱丽丝害的热巴,是你们三番五次跟别人家撕逼才造成你们到今天口碑如此差的因果。其实,我有些可怜你。

Goddamn! What is wrong with that people! They are insane... Donut doesn’t even care about them... where not like fighting for nothing... As far as I know We Donut care so much for Gwg support him as long as we see him happy!

but this fan are really ridiculous wrecked fans. Better if they don’t care about Guangre! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 水蜜桃 said:

@水蜜桃 why are they so afraid of Vengo? Do they know something that we don't know?  Are they threatened because GuangRe fans locally and internationally are growing? 

Just my 2 cents, me as a fan, I noticed something beautiful when I saw Vengo and Reba as Dong Hua and Feng Jiu in TMOPB, then I saw the BTS which made me become a GUANGRE shipper until now....being a fan and a shipper is a CHOICE and lucky that I was able to find this forum and other shipper mates, I don't disturb other forums to like GuangRe, except for ELOD forum lol  

They are lucky that Vengo is a mature person and so does his Donut, hopefully something can be done to stop this 'attack' against Vengo, as this is not helping Reba since it's causing more problems for her and her name. 

PS. Richard Simmons is really popular in soompi (rofl)

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, janegao4lyf said:

@水蜜桃 why are they so afraid of Vengo? Do they know something that we don't know? 

I wonder the same thing! I mean, his age can't be the only reason for this monstrous hostility toward him. He's not inferior to Reba in any way. She might have been more popular at one time, but that's no reason for looking down on the guy. But reality is, some people hate for no reason. So unless they can disclose their reason, and a legitimate one at that, I will just consider them psychos. Be interesting to see what will transpire in the days ahead.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

But the recent hate incitement and rumor mongering by R's fan camp are testing our patience. Many donuts are also GR CP fans so we are like being stabbed twice in the heart.  What we dislike most is when they infiltrate our circle with posts like "GR is so cute together, we hope its real but we all know V is married. Sad." This kind of backhanded comments are the worst and have been making rounds, all copy and paste with the exact same phrases.

If this continue on, I don't dare to imagine the aftermath.

I really hope donuts and small tails can still remain calm and keep watching dh & fj kisses in elod :wub::lol: .This kind of mocking post was to provoke us, so dont fall for it, they probably tried to manipulate our emotions. Donuts have been so patient and u guys did a good job being so until now. V is so lucky to have such fans :wub:

On the other hand, this xxh woman, lol i cannot help but to think she is really an emeny of reba in disguise (and the rest of other xxh who have already started other wars), the so-called "only enemy", ops, i mean "only fan" of reba!!! Right after the legal case related yz fans, (reba cannot take a break), now this xxh wants to use her own fans to manipulate more ruckus, lol, maybe she won't be satisfied until another like "xiao zhan" case happens to reba....this xxh is so like an evil twisted character walks right out from a bad drama i usually see on tv!!!!:lol:

She thinks she can bully us becoz many of us are fans of both so we wont do anything, but just let her be the clown. Plus, we don't have the upperhand unless our couple is true and announced officially (i cannot wait:wub:). Annnnd, unless V decides to make a strike, i say dont let the xxh devils get what they want from us! :kiss_wink:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

@Yori Ten @katfindlay @janegao4lyf

Alright, after I managed to calm my self down.

Here's what I think.

Let's look at the timeline here.

1. The rumours about Reba dating ML

2. ELoD broadcasted

3. Candle in The Tomb broadcasted

4. Statement released from jx on behalf of Reba.

5. Announcement of airing period of Love Advance Customization

It's hard not to think, this might be a publicity stunt. I know this seems so low.

But, this is how the entertainment world works. Reputation and popularity, though some of us think it's not that kind of a big deal. It actually is. Especially to the front liners (I'm talking about the idols).

Idol's are, sadly speaking object of admiration. Fans are willingly spend their money, times and effort to 'support' their idol.

If this idol do well, which in their (fans) own way of perspective done some things that they 'think' they like, they will adore this idol. On a contrary, if this idol don't go their way, this object of admiration (idol) will receive tremendous bashing, brutally. Why?

Because after you spent and sacrifice so much for your idol, you're being disappointed. Things don't go well. This perfect existence is not perfect after all. Of course this disappointment will straightly directed to their own idol, personally.

From what I can see, those Alice who attack donuts (and some GuangRe fans) are actually disappointed with Reba. They could see how Reba react, it's before their eyes. Reba is happy (or at least try to). Reba is indeed a human too. But they also know, they couldn't do anything about it. YES, THEY KNEW.

It's an obvious denial. In their perspective, Reba IS a Goddess.. again, an object of admiration. A goddess shouldn't be with a mere mortal. :neutral:

Another thing.. as I explained in my previous post. Media are able to drive people attention. For the sake of some particular people. Characteristic from a collective society, if I may say a homogeneous society. This kind of society demand similarity. If there's anything, even just a little bit different from them, they will push that to the corner, or even force it to be the same as them.

What can we do now? This is my advice for donuts and GuangRe shipper. Just let this be. Be the wise person. Haters will always hate, try to accept the fact that our idol (gg and mm), are different. But because they are different, that's why like them.

We support them through their works, through their drama, CF, etc. Don't get involved in anything barbarian attitude or insults that might come from irresponsible and egoistic people.

Those people are trying to attack us to trigger our attention :joy:, shall we give them what they want? The choice is all yours.

• Like 7
  • Unamused 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 1