[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

2 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@eery I agree with you. maybe it was Reba who is agresive between the two of them. :wub:

I think Reba unconsciously let's her guard down around Vengo. She is that comfortable, she says or does how what she wants.

I have watched many of their promotional clips lately, that seems to be a pattern. Vengo keeps an eye on Reba, Reba naturally drifts to his side, and every so often they make eye contact, as though to check in with one another.

Another thing I have noticed,  it seems as though Vengo is allergic to other females! As soon as other females try to approach, he steps back or tries his best to have minimise physical contact. 

Even in the Candle in the Tomb, there are suppose to be kiss scenes. Vengo leans down towards the red Lady, but we never see actual physical lip contact. The camera angle makes it look like they are kissing, but I doubt any contact was made.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, eery said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4497989492472451#&video

Microscope girl at it again:o. Looks like even their promotional program was also cut out and edited. Suspicious. Reba seemed flirty afterward vengo has to remind her it was a recording:D. She seems can't help herself when she's arround him. Vengo was much more cautious

Ohhhh they changed the footage. They were watching the kiss on lips but they showed the cheek kiss. 

Oh. Why?:P This is suspicious 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

20 minutes ago, They Sick said:

Ohhhh they changed the footage. They were watching the kiss on lips but they showed the cheek kiss. 

Oh. Why?:P This is suspicious 

They edited out their reaction. It was probably would make people suspicious of their relationship

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Just now, eery said:

They edited out their reaction. It was probably would make people suspicious of their relationship

Since V is 10years older than her, he seems to be the one who is more level headed than the two of them.

I saw Reba's video when she went to Greece and there is that certain point when she was riding a boat and another boat passed with shirtless guys and she said handsome men. They are handsome men and she was giggling like a school girl. :D I realized at that point, I have the same reaction as her everytime I watch Dong Hua Dijun.:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

17 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@eery it seems the lady in red is asking if its his family home or reba. Then on the comments, some heard that the assistant told V to delete it. :D

The chinese fans are somethingelse:D

Nothing can pass from their scrutiny

• LOL 7

3 hours ago, sg_niner said:

@sg_ninerthanks for sharing this info. I was thinking what was the meaning behind it :D V is indeed a romantic guy. I rem he said before in an interview - 3 essential things that he believes in a relationship: long lasting, have surprises and also being romantic :wub:

I love it how he always try to show R how much place she has in his heart. Esp when she is a little vinegar jar herself :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, sealtielle marie cabo said:

Hello i’m A new fan here! Can someone please translate this? I’m concern. https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4498068810031077

Using google translate, the poster just asked to confirm if gg and mm follows each other on weibo. The reply confirmed that they are, but as they have been friends since the earliest days, they might not find it on the friend list on weibo which show up to only 200 names. (Or sth like that)

And welcome aboard! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

@sg_ninerthanks for sharing this info. I was thinking what was the meaning behind it :D V is indeed a romantic guy. I rem he said before in an interview - 3 essential things that he believes in a relationship: long lasting, have surprises and also being romantic :wub:

I love it how he always try to show R how much place she has in his heart. Esp when she is a little vinegar jar herself :D

Yes, and if it is really intentional to mean like that. Thinking gg is telling mm he luv her every time he post... :love: where can I get a guy like this? 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Using google translate, the poster just asked to confirm if gg and mm follows each other on weibo. The reply confirmed that they are, but as they have been friends since the earliest days, they might not find it on the friend list on weibo which show up to only 200 names. (Or sth like that)

And welcome aboard! 

Thank you so much! :sweat_smile: