[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

3 hours ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@eery the comment section is full of denial and excitement from anti and pro Guangre. The most interesting comment is that, someone saw GGMM holding hands and checking the house together.  Maybe our wishes will come true soon. :D

If that is true, I’d really like to know how did that person, who claimed it was GGMM, came to conclusion that it was them two. I’d imagine both are covered up: hat, sunglasses, face mask, etc. to avoid being recognized. Hahaha. Well, V is easy to recognize because of height.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

more ab house in beijing: the poster did not see them, she said her friend saw them 

her friend said this is a very high class apartment community, for rich & famous 

I saw your post abt their house in beijing before and now people posted it in weibo. If its true then the engagement ring could be true too :blush:

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, triplesung said:

One of the comments in weibo also mentioned that GG bought a mansion recently. Obviously I used google translate so it could be wrong.

Wow all these juicy gossips!

Vengo's doing well this year. I think he is the spokes person for quite a few brands. He must be earning enough to purchase a nice home.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

more ab house in beijing: the poster did not see them, she said her friend saw them 

her friend said this is a very high class apartment community, for rich & famous 

@水蜜桃 is the month-year known when this occurred? Just out of curiosity. :D

• Like 2

Aww if V bought a mansion, then I'm happy for him. He can now live comfortably with his parents. Hopefully R gets along with his parents, and he vice versa, so they can all live together. Usually I don't recommend living with the in-laws but if they have good rapport with each other, why not?

• Like 3

On 4/26/2020 at 10:36 AM, eery said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4497989492472451#&video

Microscope girl at it again:o. Looks like even their promotional program was also cut out and edited. Suspicious. Reba seemed flirty afterward vengo has to remind her it was a recording:D. She seems can't help herself when she's arround him. Vengo was much more cautious

:joy: 'only couple look to each other when they watch their own kissing scene' i agree with this comment ... they are too obvious here. Why they are so shy? If they are normal colleague or just friend, they don't need to be shy... If she shy she could see somewhere else not turn to V :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

On 4/26/2020 at 6:57 PM, AppleAngel13 said:

@chsaf I cannot find the same short clip from Bilibil app but I found another one.

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av837783035?share_medium=android&share_source=copy_link&bbid=XYD8454D6E379C9D08942155CAF4A5E2F7A26&ts=1587919514072

From beginning to 2.44, u can see that alot of ppl hate that snack except for V :lol:

03.25 - - ZBB was asked if he knew who did R gave her first kiss (on screen) to. Of course he does :P

07.26 -- V was asked if he ever felt something for real when acting. And he admitted it :smirk:

08.59 - - R was asked if she has any secret that she cannot let her fans know. She laughed and said too many! 

My chinese is quite limited so I am unable to translate everything in the video :sweat_smile:

I wish someone can translate this to english so international shipper like us can understand hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 4/25/2020 at 1:25 PM, sg_niner said:

I'm very fascinated how the fans use shadow to determine time or how they compare the furniture and fixture to find the shooting location. Such a detective work there. But I don't think they were at Disney together, someone's bound to spot them.

I think they were at Disneyland together at that time. I'm pretty sure there was even a video of it but I don't remember where I saw it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

They are celebrities, rich and famous... for them to have 'secret' apartment mansion house, they can do that. They can buy it under someone's name and nobody knows that they are living together. And if they buy private house... no way fans can know where they are... so yes, i believe they might have a place together.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I think they were at Disneyland together at that time. I'm pretty sure there was even a video of it but I don't remember where I saw it.

Yeah someone mention a woman wearing green jacket in one of vengo photos that they thought was reba. I mean what on earth was a 36 years old man doing at disneyland alone^_^

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, eery said:

Yeah someone mention a woman wearing green jacket in one of vengo photos that they thought was reba. I mean what on earth was a 36 years old man doing at disneyland alone^_^

What's more, who took the pictures for him? Passerby? Maybe assistant but that doesn't feel right. 

Even MM is even more strange going to Greece all by herself to have a wedding photoshoot. Out of all things to do there, a wedding photoshoot?! Why?

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

23 minutes ago, triplesung said:

What's more, who took the pictures for him? Passerby? Maybe assistant but that doesn't feel right. 

Even MM is even more strange going to Greece all by herself to have a wedding photoshoot. Out of all things to do there, a wedding photoshoot?! Why?

Right! It is weird. Reba seems like a mature person, so it doesn't seem like she is someone that indulges in 'dress-up' and living her fantasy/dream.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, triplesung said:

There is always a phrase of Disneyland being

"The happiest place on earth".

Hopefully, it would be true that both V and R were there together. They needed some personal time to enjoy, having fun and create more memories with each other right? 

And not forgetting R seems to enjoy taking those theme park rollercoaster. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, ChibiLy said:

Right! It is weird. Reba seems like a mature person, so it doesn't seem like she is someone that indulges in 'dress-up' and living her fantasy/dream.

Lol She was there for a travel program, i just dont know if it was the program idea to include the wedding theme to promote tourism and rich chineses for prewedding photoshoot destination or not, and reba might just use that concept to her own interest...the intersting thing i read somewhere was that she gifted herself that dress, it was not a brand promotion, same as the ring....but well, someone else (not me) has already said if she had the money why not!? Lol

And about disneyland, V had to be there with someone, but without evidence we dont know who?!!! :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

@水蜜桃 is the month-year known when this occurred? Just out of curiosity. :D

like around early april this year

5 hours ago, eery said:

there were theories circulating involving cupcakes & rb, but we haven't had the concrete proof that rb was there w him. we do know that she posted two selfies in a green fluffy thing that same day he went to disney. 

5 hours ago, triplesung said:

i'm pretty sure greece invited her on the "international celebrity" excuse and she filmed a variety show there. she's prepping her fans (who i've mentioned are quite jumpy to her being involved in any romance related shenanigans) and has been mentioning getting married, having children for the past two years now.  most celeb photos are taken by their assistants. personally, it's suspicious, but i do not think they would go to shanghai disney together. that's asking for people to reveal something!! 

we like to theorize that they've been dating since around 2014~ ish and got engaged in 2018~ (when they finished filming pillowbook) 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3