[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

3 hours ago, pips said:

She didn't even bother to change the date of the premiere (she posted a day later, so she should've changed the 'today' to 'yesterday'). LOL. And my dear, she didn't erase the love emoji, she received it and kept it. :lol:

It's garingly obvious when you compare it to other actors post regarding the same subject like this Xiao Feng did.

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/194249743

Some fans thought she did it deliberately. But people tend to be reckless once in a while especially someone with temperament like Reba

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Eery2 said:

It's garingly obvious when you compare it to other actors post regarding the same subject like this Xiao Feng did.

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/194249743

Some fans thought she did it deliberately. But people tend to be reckless once in a while especially someone with temperament like Reba

She changed the posting time to yesterday, at 23:24 no less. ;)

• LOL 5

On 8/19/2020 at 10:36 AM, nani-lyfe said:

I don't get the real meaning but what I understand base to the comments that this is R's response to V's furen video. Hehehhe I'm upset and this couple is my happy pill so hope anyone can explain farther, please please explain more we hehehhe thanks guys... 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Maria April said:

I don't get the real meaning but what I understand base to the comments that this is R's response to V's furen video. Hehehhe I'm upset and this couple is my happy pill so hope anyone can explain farther, please please explain more we hehehhe thanks guys... 

This is more accurate cp mind interpretation

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4541139074420158

Edit. Can anyone identify her rings. It feels like she really want to flaunt it

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Eery2 said:

This is more accurate cp mind interpretation

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4541139074420158

Edit. Can anyone identify her rings. It feels like she really want to flaunt it

Their memories are so good! I had to find that clip again to confirm: https://www.instagram.com/p/CAegx9vlllQ/?igshid=pyzhja9rogg5

I can also see why they think it's her response to him calling her "Fu Ren" (wife):

Screenshot-20200823-111522.png

For those not on Weibo, R posted this http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/168008591.html?weibo_id=4541069464971290 saying she has some selfies and fans need to comment with "chu mi" meaning kissy face :kiss_wink: before she uploads them.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

Thanks @Maria April - don’t really understand it either...could @Eery2 or @Fong explain further?  Really appreciate it...

Let me try to summarize what's going on lately. The CP thinking is that it's close to Chinese Valentine's day 8/25. R will likely not post anything on that day so to avoid fueling any of her CP super topics, but she might post something earlier to either give us or more like V some sweetness/hints like she did with Valentine's day 2017, when she post the YSL perfume on 2/13 name dropping Dong Hua. 

So far we have 2 CP sugar close to Chinese Valentine's day. One is her deliberate copy of V's weibo shared movie PR post. Note that from Jaywalk, only 2 of them shared this post and the "arm icon" is the same. The original post uses a different arm icon btw.

Secondly, she gave a fan service of 9 selfies but first requiring fans to trade with smooches "chu mi". But is it for the fans or for him? Because in his furen video, not only did he chose to re-enact the scene of him calling her wife multiple times but he also gave a "chu mi" selfie at the end. It's like she's saying, "for the chu mi and calling me wife, here's your reward". 

Another interpretation is if you click on the Instagram link in my last comment, the background music of him acting cute has the phrase "chu mi" "chu mi". So she might came across that clip of him and now demands chu mis from everyone. :)

These are just fun CP brain, but it feels especially sweet. :hooray2:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 2

On 8/24/2020 at 2:09 AM, Fong said:

Let me try to summarize what's going on lately. The CP thinking is that it's close to Chinese Valentine's day 8/25. R will likely not post anything on that day so to avoid fueling any of her CP super topics, but she might post something earlier to either give us or more like V some sweetness/hints like she did with Valentine's day 2017, when she post the YSL perfume on 2/13 name dropping Dong Hua. 

So far we have 2 CP sugar close to Chinese Valentine's day. One is her deliberate copy of V's weibo shared movie PR post. Note that from Jaywalk, only 2 of them shared this post and the "arm icon" is the same. The original post uses a different arm icon btw.

Secondly, she gave a fan service of 9 selfies but first requiring fans to trade with smooches "chu mi". But is it for the fans or for him? Because in his furen video, not only did he chose to re-enact the scene of him calling her wife multiple times but he also gave a "chu mi" selfie at the end. It's like she's saying, "for the chu mi and calling me wife, here's your reward". 

Another interpretation is if you click on the Instagram link in my last comment, the background music of him acting cute has the phrase "chu mi" "chu mi". So she might came across that clip of him and now demands chu mis from everyone. :)

These are just fun CP brain, but it feels especially sweet.

THANK YOU SO MUCH @Fong!!!! I didn’t see the connection before - now I do, thanks to your post!! Yay, that’s definitely some sprinkles of sugar! :issohappy:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

After it postponed on 7th August :(

Google translate :

MISS S

It will air during Beijing Satellite TV's prime time from August 28 to September 15, and will be broadcast exclusively on Tencent Video

I checked on DramaWiki and MyDramaList per today also update Miss S profile broadcast period 28th August.

HOPE IT'S TRUE!!!

To all donuts and guangre shipper :

We can help V to promote his new drama.

If you have weibo and see article or someone"s tweet about Miss S

Click

1. "Repost"

2. Add comment with hashtags

#高伟光#

#高伟光旗袍美探#

#电视剧旗袍美探# 

Note : DON'T USE FAST Repost

Because fast repost can cause popularity of the idol's account to drop. Guangre shipper on Weibo told me don't use fast respost. Use Repost.

Source : curious cat dramapotatoe

A "repost" allows users to add his/her own comments and hashtags to the original message.

If the user uses the "Repost" fuctions by adding the same key hashtags as those in original message, then the resposted message has twice the numbers of key hashtags.

This generates MORE TRAFFIC DATA because it increases the number of key hashtags. Again, this only works if the user types the key hashtags in his/her own repost instead or merely hitting repost button.

This is V's FIRST DRAMA as male lead that will air on TV. 

《Because ELoD only aired on Tencent platform. Not TV.》

We can help him increase his traffic data. More publication. More promotion. And if his traffic data increase, his advertisement also can increase. It's good thing for us right? Maybe we can get breadcrumbs :wub:

A small and simple act just click respost and add comment with 3 hashtags :

#高伟光#

#高伟光旗袍美探#

(It means Gao Wei Guang Qipao Mei Tan) Miss S Chinese Title

#电视剧旗袍美探# 

(It means TV Drama Qipao Mei Tan)

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 8/24/2020 at 3:12 PM, rainyday293 said:

After it postponed on 7th August :(

FINALLY!!!

Google translate :

MISS S

It will air during Beijing Satellite TV's prime time from August 28 to September 15, and will be broadcast exclusively on Tencent Video

I checked on MyDramaList also update Miss S profile 28th August -15 Sept 2020.

To all donuts and guangre shipper :

We can help V to promote his new drama.

If you have weibo and see article or someone"s tweet about Miss S

Click

1. "Repost"

2. Add comment with hashtags

#高伟光#

#高伟光旗袍美探#

#电视剧旗袍美探# 

Note : DON'T USE FAST Repost

Because fast repost can cause popularity of the idol's account to drop. Guangre shipper on Weibo told me don't use fast respost. Use Repost.

Source : curious cat dramapotatoe

A "repost" allows users to add his/her own comments and hashtags to the original message.

If the user uses the "Repost" fuctions by adding the same key hashtags as those in original message, then the resposted message has twice the numbers of key hashtags.

This generates MORE TRAFFIC DATA because it increases the number of key hashtags. Again, this only works if the user types the key hashtags in his/her own repost instead or merely hitting repost button.

This is V's FIRST DRAMA as male lead that will air on TV. 

《Because ELoD only aired on Tencent platform. Not TV.》

We can help him increase his traffic data. More publication. More promotion. And if his traffic data increase, his advertisement also can increase. It's good thing for us right? Maybe we can get breadcrumbs :wub:

A small and simple act just click respost and add comment with 3 hashtags :

#高伟光#

#高伟光旗袍美探#

(It means Gao Wei Guang Qipao Mei Tan) Miss S Chinese Title

#电视剧旗袍美探# 

(It means TV Drama Qipao Mei Tan)

28 again? It's fate!!:yaaa:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2