[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

23 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

Found this video on GR CP weibo. Enjoy watching V eat!

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4511361160012652

When was the video?. That shirt looks familiar :rolleyes: hahahhaha and even i don't understand a thing.. What matter most is he loooksss so cuteee when eating.... How can a 37 yrs old man looks this cute... Even 19 yrs old girl like me can't resist himm.. How can a 28yrs old reba..? :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

When was the video?. That shirt looks familiar :rolleyes: hahahhaha and even i don't understand a thing.. What matter most is he loooksss so cuteee when eating.... How can a 37 yrs old man looks this cute... Even 19 yrs old girl like me can't resist himm.. How can a 28yrs old reba..? :lol:

Hey.. I know what you mean... The shirt looks quite similar to this, isn't it? ha ha ha ... but unfortunately It's different:grimace:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

45 minutes ago, Arel Lee said:

Hey.. I know what you mean... The shirt looks quite similar to this, isn't it? ha ha ha ... but unfortunately It's different:grimace:

You got it!! Similar shirt HAHAHA What a Coincidence :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Arel Lee said:

Hahha yeah i know it's different.. I mean it looks similar... And it's enough to make me happy... HahHhzhz

• LOL 4

Now.. I've finally got the video

In the video you can find donut pictures on the LED advertisements and on the wall...

The one who made them maybe is a GuangRe like us... ha ha ha:joy:

I guess R is number one (Numero Uno) donut fan... wkawkawka:glasses::joy:

Thanks to the owner the facebook account and thanks to the video maker (I guess one of chinese fan)

I luv u from the bottom of my heart.. Peace:heart::love:

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Jani An said:

You got it!! Similar shirt HAHAHA What a Coincidence :phew:

1 hour ago, mssarahkhan said:

Hahha yeah i know it's different.. I mean it looks similar... And it's enough to make me happy... HahHhzhz

Guys... I know what you feel... coz I feel it too.. we need sugar more and more, don't we???:joy::tounge_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

40 minutes ago, Arel Lee said:

In the video you can find donut pictures on the LED advertisements and on the wall...

Thanks to the owner the facebook account and thanks to the video maker (I guess one of chinese fan)

Waaaahh a lot of Donut shape :glasses: im not saying its Donut I’m saying Donut Shape hehehehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, Arel Lee said:

Oh dear, the video got removed :blink:

Hopefully, it is not because of haters. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

18 minutes ago, ThNnH said:

About page Quang Nhiệt DFS - Cao Vỹ Quang x Địch Lệ Nhiệt Ba on facebook, if you guys have any questions or something make you feel curious just direct them. They will reply as soon as possible:wub:And don't forget to subscribe their new youtube channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtc2Ozu2zkc6espVj5t62Kw

+1 This CP page always deliver high quality content, analysis, and commentary. Love them!!

• Like 7
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, AppleAngel13 said:

Today is R's birthday :heart:

I wish her all the best in both love and career:kiss_wink:

https://youtu.be/lF9wSOfj6_g

I just wanna say . i pray for lots of sugar today... Hehehhe. If we didn't get any sugar today.... Don't worry... Gg must privately wish for her... How can he forget when he remembered mm is gemini and AB blood... Hehehe

(my sis shared same birthday as mm) :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, mssarahkhan said:

I just wanna say . i pray for lots of sugar today... Hehehhe. If we didn't get any sugar today.... Don't worry... Gg must privately wish for her... How can he forget when he remembered mm is gemini and AB blood... Hehehe

(my sis shared same birthday as mm) :lol:

Sharing the same thoughts as you. We just hope for the best for them! Sugary dog treats will be bonus for us :lol:

Happy Birthday to your sister too! :D:lol:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

It' 0306. R's 28th birthday today. 

Wondering if there is any special sweets / sugars given by V to R online today. Let's check out later. 

But maybe it's offline and we are unaware of. ;). Who knows there are some BTS actions happening to them (oops). As long as R happy and smiling from happiness that generated from V.  

• Like 8
  • Love 3

38 minutes ago, Fong said:

+1 This CP page always deliver high quality content, analysis, and commentary. Love them!!

May I ask you if you dont mind. Are you Vietnamese ? 

• Like 2