[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

2 minutes ago, Jani An said:

Why i felt she’s not like before, smiling, talking, everything... you will notice that She’s changed. I don’t why i feel this way haysss..

I Can feel it toooooo. 
I really hope she’s in Beijing instead of hengdian. So that V can spend time with her. She looks like she needs someone right now. -_-

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

高伟光情商 - gwg eq- gao weiguang emotional quotient/intelligence  you know how there's an iq? an eq is the emotional intelligence of yourself    common for weibo:  names:  gg- 哥哥(

@triplesung Ok. In Chinese, there is an idiom called : 山盟海誓。 The picture shows V looking at the mountains. R looking at the sea.    The meaning of 山盟海誓 is: A vow made when a man and a woman lov

hello it's 3 in the morning and i just want to share this thing that i found on weibo that i found particularly interesting  :)     the fan basically posted two times where rb was asked ab "

4 minutes ago, Jani An said:

Thanks a lot!!

I feel everyone feels right now... She did not look Happy today. Even we now it’s her day.. i feel like she was forced to do this live stream. It’s weird you will feel and see, she’s not happy anymore. And she’s straight forward to what she wanted to say to her fans. 

Why i felt she’s not like before, smiling, talking, everything... you will notice that She’s changed. I don’t why i feel this way haysss..

Same feeling. Maybe her company forced her to do the video. 

She did mention that she want to have a quiet birthday this year during the streaming. 

:anguished:

• Sad 5

Finished work and caught up with R's live stream. Different from her past live stream. Nice to see her getting firm with ALS and asking people not to tell her how to do things as she knows better. Does look a bit annoyed with her fans. She comes across as very mature now. Hope she has a nice bday with her loved ones!

• Like 8

YEAH... I followed the live stream even I didn't understand most of her words... but I fell asleep after 30 mins for her voice was like lullaby:joy::tounge_wink:

It was as I suspected the live streaming would be... It was bored you know. But I don't know if detective GR fans could find any hidden sugar in it.. Let's wait and see

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
8 minutes ago, Jani An said:

Thanks a lot!!

I feel everyone feels right now... She did not look Happy today. Even we now it’s her day.. i feel like she was forced to do this live stream. It’s weird you will feel and see, she’s not happy anymore. And she’s straight forward to what she wanted to say to her fans. 

Right! Even i felt she was not in a mood for live-stream this time. She seem tired and answered bluntly at times. Lets hope she had a nice day away from all the humdrum. 

• Like 6

She's been reading on some recipe books.. to prepare for some quick breakfast.. :wub:

Spoiler

Wonder if she's making breakfast for her only.. or...

*delulu mode ON

Spoiler

MM live streaming

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I agree with all what you are saying. RB looked really tired. Let's be really delusional and hope somebody (preferably V) is really with her after that live streaming. She needs a good massage to relieve her from stress. I'm just hoping she is not sick.

• Like 10
5 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

She's been reading on some recipe books.. to prepare for some quick breakfast.. :wub:

Hide contents

*delulu mode ON

Hide contents

MM live streaming

You know what.. If me, i wouldn't care to read a recipe book just for prepare a breakfast for myself.. I mean, it just a breakfast.. I'll just take something easy and quick to start my day.. To prepare such breakfast need too much thing.. I have to wake up early and cook... I'll just be simple if I'm having breakfast alone... Looks like she needs to prepare breakfast for someone.... (oh my delulu) :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Hide contents

*delulu mode ON

Hide contents

MM live streaming

NOW.. HERE IT IS OUR SAVIOR OF THE DAY..! THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR @LoquatsLove FOR THE HIDDEN SUGAR... LUV U:kiss_wink:

• Like 7
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

You know what.. If me, i wouldn't care to read a recipe book just for prepare a breakfast for myself.. I mean, it just a breakfast.. I'll just take something easy and quick to start my day.. To prepare such breakfast need too much thing.. I have to wake up early and cook... I'll just be simple if I'm having breakfast alone... Looks like she needs to prepare breakfast for someone.... (oh my delulu) :rolleyes:

Same. I wouldn't be looking up too much on what I want for breakfast. I would usually just make what's at home and hope for the best. 

• Like 6

Okay everybody, please don't be low today.. Let's delulu together by watching this video

Imagine, it happened right after R went home with her lovely gg hubby..:joy::tounge_wink:

This is a kind of fertilizer for our delulu plant... lol

• Like 6
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

https://youtu.be/2TRyKRQG1KI

Someone posted the whole video on YT. I skipped to the last 10 min. Haahah

She was emphasising that she was getting tired. Then she checked on her tied dyed tee outcome. She was happy for that moment as the tee turned out nice. She wanted to say something happily as she used the word 'maybe..' But she quickly tone down and changed by saying 'no. No maybe'. 

That instant change make me feel that she is trying to set realistic expectation for ALS. 

Because in the beginning they were asking her for a vlog and she asked them to stop asking about that as (I think) there was some change to her plan to make that vlog. I am sorry, ladies! My translation is so bad! 

The last 5 min - - she encouraged ALS to showed more care to people around them. If they have anything that they want to do or say to family/friends, go ahead to do. Dont live life with regrets. Show more love and concern to your parents. Spend more engery on yourself because you will come to realize that it is important to love yourself. Only when you love yourself, then you can love others. (Emphasising again) Invest your time and energy on yourself, parents and people around you. 

She also mentioned if love her, support her by watching her new drama, LD and something else which I think is referring to her social media's. 

She then said she always read comments about asking her to do more exercise and eat less sugary stuff. She felt that there is no need to worry about that as she is already 28 and she can take care of herself. She reminded her fans that it is more important for them to take care of themselves. 

Lastly, she ended the stream in a happier mood. Hahaha... She did a cute wave dance with her hands. 

With the last bit of the stream, i think she is reminding ALS that she is already 28. (Oh yah! In the beginning of the last 10 min, someone was asking or talking about 20 years old R and she shot it down by saying that she is already past that age.) 

She can take care of herself and there is more to life so they need to spend time/energy to focus on their own lives. :blush:

Thank you so much for the summary... We appreciate your effort :heart:

I think she's tired with her immature als... Maybe she's hurt when she found out als put hate comments during recent the V HC eps.. (my delulu only) she kinda remind her fans that she's living her own life.. No one can ever interfere or decide what she has to do.. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

I think she's tired with her immature als... Maybe she's hurt when she found out als put hate comments during recent the V HC eps.. (my delulu only) she kinda remind her fans that she's living her own life.. No one can ever interfere or decide what she has to do.. 

That could be a possibility too. She is putting them in place :thumbsup:

She is strong and she is not wiling to let them 'control' her life! :blush::grin:

• Like 10