[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

I don’t want to comment on this matter, but trust me. Everything ALS do right now, nothing to do with whatever religion they have. More something to do with their bank accounts balance. They do this because they can. That’s all, don’t complicate things guys.

Because I think every religion basically ask for the same things, be kind to others, pray etc.

btw, no dog food for days, drought season. Im waiting for HC & the end of LD. Huhu

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

19 hours ago, sg_niner said:

Ahhh, back to work and have no time to catch up with you, girls. Luckily today is a public holiday, so at least I can follow any sugar today. 

A bit OTP, I have this thought about als and how they celebrate R's bd in my head these past few days. Let me rant it out here. Please skip the spoiler tag if you don't want to get in my head :P

Hide contents

I have a mixed feeling about als's extravagant way of celebrating her bd. I don't know. I think it shows how self-centered they really are. R probably needs none of this publicity. It might even backfire. Not everyone like R, not everyone wants to see ads about her bd. And I feel a lot of money go to waste. How long can they put up the ads? What happened to all these resources after that? The thing they do is just to make themselves feel good and show the world how dedicated they are to their star. To me, everything they did is actually for and about themselves. 

It might be because of different religion, but if we do have that much money to waste, we probably pay it forward in her name. Make charity to the cause in need in her name like donate the face mask to hospital or the poor in need. There are many people, many animals out there who need help due to this Coronavirus pandemic. That,  we celebrate her bd and we allow other people to celebrate with us. 

Now my head feels a lot lighter :rolleyes:

I had follow reba about 3years, every year als had done a lot of project for reba birthday. They did 5 donate project this year. While led are one of the project too. 

I remember in 2018 they buy ads on mbk, ads on bus and trian at Milan, and ads on flight tickets, etc. 

While last year they did a lot of charity project and not did that much ads LED project like this year and 2018. 

Als just want to show how big their fandom are. And every fandom are like this. when it come to reba birthday project they start to plan it since January. Every als dom will chat together and plan it what project they will do at their place. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Misty said:

I don’t want to comment on this matter, but trust me. Everything ALS do right now, nothing to do with whatever religion they have. More something to do with their bank accounts balance. They do this because they can. That’s all, don’t complicate things guys.

Because I think every religion basically ask for the same things, be kind to others, pray etc.

btw, no dog food for days, drought season. Im waiting for HC & the end of LD. Huhu

ALS are showing how much they love their idol. They would gladly spend their money to show their support for RB. Sometimes, its just too much.

I don't think we'll be getting any dog food any time soon unless RB's HC appearance will give us some. Considering its a promotion for her latest drama, its more than likely that we won't be getting any sugar and honey and dog food. But let's not give up hope. Dijun is powerful and popular enough, he has a higher chance of being mentioned.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, triplesung said:

ALS are showing how much they love their idol. They would gladly spend their money to show their support for RB. Sometimes, its just too much.

I don't think we'll be getting any dog food any time soon unless RB's HC appearance will give us some. Considering its a promotion for her latest drama, its more than likely that we won't be getting any sugar and honey and dog food. But let's not give up hope. Dijun is powerful and popular enough, he has a higher chance of being mentioned.

I'd say.. We gonna hv drought season for so so so so long... Unless there's something from third party like HC recently or new project together (which i think less possible too) .. To get sugar from gg and mm i think it's harder now... -_-

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

10 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

I'd say.. We gonna hv drought season for so so so so long... Unless there's something from third party like HC recently or new project together (which i think less possible too) .. To get sugar from gg and mm i think it's harder now... -_-

We'll be in severe drought in the next few weeks (or maybe months). If there is an award show at the end of the year (Tencent) we might get some rain again :joy:

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2

29 minutes ago, triplesung said:

We'll be in severe drought in the next few weeks (or maybe months). If there is an award show at the end of the year (Tencent) we might get some rain again :joy:

Again in MM we trust:joy:. She seems desperate

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

Right.. When u got some news but can't understand.. And Google translate is suckkkk.. :joy:

From what i gather MM didn't looked happy at the live broadcast. But seemed eager when she ended it;). Probably didn't want to do it personally. Just part of the job as being an idol. Seemed tired already with this role and just want to escape

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 2

24 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

Right.. When u got some news but can't understand.. And Google translate is suckkkk.. :joy:

I can't understand all the Chinese words but overall they kinda say out how I feel about the live streaming. R didnt seem very happy. Some guessing that she maybe tired. Some mentioned about the fans asking her about an earlier incident. Not sure what is that incident but definitely she didn't seems to be very about her fans asking. And they also mentioned that she left quite abruptly towards the end of the video. Maybe she didn't really end the video well. 

I didn't finish watching the whole live stream because I feel that the overall mood wasn't a happy one as she wasn't in her usual chippy self. 

In the beginning, she already shown frustration with her fans kept sending big stickers as those things blocked her view on reading messages from others. Then there was 1 part where she also shown annoyance when someone asked her what time she sleep. She replied  that isn't it normal that you will just go to bed when you are tired. There is no fixed timing. 

My thinking.. Hmmm.. Mayb she is really getting frustrated/overwhelmed with her fans behaving in a 'control manner'. 

Or maybe she was just tired and not in a good mood as her throat was irritated by some food she had earlier. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 5

17 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

I can't understand all the Chinese words but overall they kinda say out how I feel about the live streaming. R didnt seem very happy. Some guessing that she maybe tired. Some mentioned about the fans asking her about an earlier incident. Not sure what is that incident but definitely she didn't seems to be very about her fans asking. And they also mentioned that she left quite abruptly towards the end of the video. Maybe she didn't really end the video well. 

I didn't finish watching the whole live stream because I feel that the overall mood wasn't a happy one as she wasn't in her usual chippy self. 

In the beginning, she already shown frustration with her fans kept sending big stickers as those things blocked her view on reading messages from others. Then there was 1 part where she also shown annoyance when someone asked her what time she sleep. She replied  that isn't it normal that you will just go to bed when you are tired. There is no fixed timing. 

My thinking.. Hmmm.. Mayb she is really getting frustrated/overwhelmed with her fans behaving in a 'control manner'. 

Or maybe she was just tired and not in a good mood as her throat was irritated by some food she had earlier. 

Thank you :D and i did join the live for about 20 mins.. And i noticed too, she's not as talkative as usual.. And no spark in her eyes... Likee i don't know, she doesn't seem to be enjoy... Hope everything is fine... 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Fact said:

https://twitter.com/dilireba_/status/1268146514905333762?s=19

Guy this surprise me so much since I started follow her , she post very few photo of her self. 18 photo from a post :blink::w00t:.And than I like how she talk back to als they are asking so much from her

Thanks for sharing :D

I also felt happy when I heard her talking back at ALS. Hahaha... Like someone mentioned in earlier pages... Her fans really think they own her. 

I feel that R has grown up alot. And I love her sassy attitude. She wasn't rude but firm and also stated her reasons for not obligating to silly requests. 

With this live stream, i feel even more confident that when she decided to gx her relationship, she will not get stressed and bothered by those nonsense ALS :blush:

• Like 14
  • Awesome 2

She really looks tired. No sparks in her eyes, but then we GR always watched the video of R with V around her, so the spark is so obvious. Maybe we should compare with one when V is not around. Haha.

I hope she’s having a good rest lately after the hospital visit last time. Hoping she can spend all the time she wants tonight with her loves one. Good job R! Just be yourself. hoping her boyfriend would give her gifts & makes her happy today. :wub:

just wondering, is she done with the princess changge filming? 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

28 minutes ago, Fact said:

https://twitter.com/dilireba_/status/1268146514905333762?s=19

Guy this surprise me so much since I started follow her , she post very few photo of her self. 18 photo from a post :blink::w00t:.And than I like how she talk back to als they are asking so much from her

Thanks a lot!!

I feel everyone feels right now... She did not look Happy today. Even we now it’s her day.. i feel like she was forced to do this live stream. It’s weird you will feel and see, she’s not happy anymore. And she’s straight forward to what she wanted to say to her fans. 

Why i felt she’s not like before, smiling, talking, everything... you will notice that She’s changed. I don’t why i feel this way haysss..

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, Misty said:

She really looks tired. No sparks in her eyes, but then we GR always watched the video of R with V around her, so the spark is so obvious. Maybe we should compare with one when V is not around. Haha.

I hope she’s having a good rest lately after the hospital visit last time. Hoping she can spend the time she wants tonight with her loves one. Good job R! Just be yourself. hoping her boyfriend would give her gifts & makes her happy today. :wub:

just wondering, is she done with the princess changge filming? 

I think the filming is still going on. I thought they just started the production recently. 

Hahaha.. Good idea on the comparison suggestion :D 

Hopefully V is waiting for her at home to give a big hug like how he did in ELOD :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1