[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

52 minutes ago, Babyval said:

@triplesung Ok. In Chinese, there is an idiom called : 山盟海誓。 The picture shows V looking at the mountains. R looking at the sea. 

The meaning of 山盟海誓 is: A vow made when a man and a woman love each other, indicating that love must be as eternal as the mountains and seas. 

The whole set of idiom goes likes this: 三生三世  山盟海誓 : Through Three worlds Three lives, I vow to love you as Eternally as the mountains and seas! 

Eternal Love. 

Take that! Take. That!!! :astonished::heart:

BRAVO, this is a good analysis. I didn't expect too much to have dog food today , but you give me n GR shipper a big sugar. The idiom is so beatiful. We have to thanks a lot for your insight. GR shipper always wait your brilliant analysis. We can have sweet dream tonight

Edited by End04
  • Like 10
  • Awesome 2

34 minutes ago, Babyval said:

@triplesung Ok. In Chinese, there is an idiom called : 山盟海誓。 The picture shows V looking at the mountains. R looking at the sea. 

The meaning of 山盟海誓 is: A vow made when a man and a woman love each other, indicating that love must be as eternal as the mountains and seas. 

The whole set of idiom goes likes this: 三生三世  山盟海誓 : Through Three worlds Three lives, I vow to love you as Eternally as the mountains and seas! 

Eternal Love. 

Take that! Take. That!!! :astonished::heart:

OMG! They did it again! Ok I'm done... this is not coincidence anymore this is their habits to 'coding' each other and maybe to people around them... they know they can't say it openly but they choose to use their EQ... they know we will encoding it! Yes we will! And we are happy for them... I believe today she only wants to be with him... and I hope they could be together today, spend time together as this is her bday!

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, End04 said:

BRAVO, this is a good analysis. I didn't expect too much to have dog food today , but you give me n GR shipper a big sugar. The idiom is so beatiful. We have to thanks a lot for your insight. GR shipper always wait your brilliant analysis. We can have sweet dream tonight

I don't know if I can have sweet dream because I am wide awake now. 

All your 'fault' @Babyval:lol::star:!

That idiom made my heart beat so fast! 

Even if they don't gx soon... it is so sweet to witness them giving this beautiful promise to each other in such a way. 'Broadcasting' to the public 'subtly'. :kiss_wink:

• Like 8
  • Love 6

Oh my gosh! I really love this forum! Y'all are amazing! Thanks for helping me wake up during my shift tonight!

We need more sugar and spice and dog food! No need for that insulin stuff at all!

Thanks for making my day too! Mm's bday was too uneventful except for this unexpected treat! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

41 minutes ago, Babyval said:

@triplesung I think there are many ways to GX. One can choose the traditional path. Then there is leaving breadcrumbs so that people can connect the dots that lead to a GX. 

Thanks @Babyval  we will have sweet dreams tonight. Dont worry, I will take all the breadcrumbs... til they GX! :joy: 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Arel Lee said:

EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE A BIG APPLAUSE AND BIG HUG TO OUR @Babyval :innocent: clap.. clap.. clap..

Thanks to you we finally have to inject an insulin today for at first it seemed many of you were low after watching R live

Just when we were preparing for a long season of drought... 

@Babyval gave us a Thunderstorm with Lightning :lol::heart:

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Babyval said:

I showed my mum the picture, and she just said: 三生三世  山盟海誓 。 Mum use to work as a code breaker. So. Yeah! Take that. Take that. Cambridge scholars!!!! 

Omg!!! That's amazing! We need your mom to break more codes! Haha love it, thanks for sharing!

The Quang-Nhiet FB group also post a beautiful one-shot birthday GR fanfic. I will translate after work for us to read for fun.

• Like 5
  • Love 7

@Fong Yes please! Can’t wait for your translation!! 

My mum is also a GR shipper. So she keeps tabs on this forum too. It’s nice when I show her something and she’d lok at it, apply her code breaker skills and mind to it, and then, VOILA! We have this 山盟海誓 tonight. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1

I have to give so many round of applause on this YouTube account.. has been subbing so many videos of Reba.. I rely on this channel a lot!

Now this channel is subbing Reba's live streaming also.. that will be a lot of work, since it was lasted for almost an hour.. :sweat_smile:

加油!

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

I have to give so many round of applause on this YouTube account.. has been subbing so many videos of Reba.. I rely on this channel a lot!

Now this channel is subbing Reba's live streaming also.. that will be a lot of work, since it was lasted for almost an hour.. :sweat_smile:

加油!

Also lovelovelove this yt channel a lot! Been subscribed for about 3-4 years now, and 'she'/'they(?) never disappoint with the translations! 

• Like 4

gr fans have pointed out that she doesn't look particularly happy, we speculate that it's could be bc of the recent fan wars

she said something along the lines of "yeah, you should be happy" and gr fans pointed out that if she was happy at that moment she wouldn't have phrased it like such

• Like 6
  • Sad 5

A little sugar i noticed.. The tie dye shirt is purple and red in colour.. Hahaha isn't this donghua and fengjiu color??? It reminds me of her earpiece that she wears when mc a program.. ( quite recent post by @LoquatsLove) 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, 水蜜桃 said:

some general themes from her livestream while y'all wait for the subs (which aurelia will do i think? i don't have the patience for subs) 

6:01-- selfie talk: fans asked ab posting selfies, she said she had taken some, but she takes more of the world around her (like a old person, she compared) 

8:20-- vlog / v-log : fans asked ab her vlog, she replied that she wants to do vlogs of vacations, but bc of covid, she couldn't, she doesn't want to do vlogs of her everyday work, as that would be distracting

11:20-- "i have to tell you when i go to bed?" (fans asked her when she goes to bed, and she replied "i have to tell when i go to bed? usually it's when i'm sleepy, that's when i go to bed") 

11:53-- no, she doesn't play any video games

12:19-- she used to eat sweets, but now she can't eat as much, as her stomach hurts if she does (she's been eating cake a lot) 

18:00-- the ty- dying of clothes begin

19:29-- livestream is not bc of love advanced customization

25:15-- 18 frame selfie, are you dreaming? how about you film one? (very similar to gwg's comment ab same type of selfie) 

26:35-- she likes it when people send memes of her, it's more interesting than her sending memes of herself

30:17-- lately, she's been reading cookbooks

33:24-- "if you spontaneously think of something you want to do, you should do it bravely"

34:50-- she wants to see the stars in the desert

38:07-- mentions "fengjiu's "drunk" makeup" 

41:13-- she's happiest when taking off her makeup

45:10-- "keep up w people beside you, do what you want to do, don't leave regrets" 

46:42-- "love yourself, leave time for parents... coworkers" 

47:44-- "28 now, everyone doesn't have to worry that much about me, i know to take care of myself"

49:12-- reads fan's comment "rere zi" (see fangfang zi & guangguang zi) 

49:35-- heartless bye bye

translated from weibo post summary from @ / gatesrlz (weibo) 

Yeah we all know who the coworker is:joy:

She must be sad at how Als and GGT tears each other after the Happy Camp uproar. After all she love both of them

• Like 8