[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

45 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

Sugar sugar :wub:

https://m.weibo.cn/2715687891/4511505033278496

Rb just updated her weibo with new photos for her 28th BIRTHDAY :wub:

And GuangRe China made this edit photo

White shirt-Black Jeans couple with V!

https://m.weibo.cn/5263281183/4511526038754189

Chinese xwb's pts skills are no joke! Here's another one from them. 

5yy2oujgtcuk7c6vngt71oxyg.jpg

Happy birthday to our baby fox, little white, goddess rb. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, Fong said:

I am! I'm raised in America so my English is better than my Vietnamese. :)

Because I see you can summary the main ideas from our post. Thanks for bringing our posts to everyone, just keep doing this <3 

Sr if my English  is not good, my writing skills are quite bad :wacko:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Ahhh, back to work and have no time to catch up with you, girls. Luckily today is a public holiday, so at least I can follow any sugar today. 

A bit OTP, I have this thought about als and how they celebrate R's bd in my head these past few days. Let me rant it out here. Please skip the spoiler tag if you don't want to get in my head :P

Spoiler

I have a mixed feeling about als's extravagant way of celebrating her bd. I don't know. I think it shows how self-centered they really are. R probably needs none of this publicity. It might even backfire. Not everyone like R, not everyone wants to see ads about her bd. And I feel a lot of money go to waste. How long can they put up the ads? What happened to all these resources after that? The thing they do is just to make themselves feel good and show the world how dedicated they are to their star. To me, everything they did is actually for and about themselves. 

It might be because of different religion, but if we do have that much money to waste, we probably pay it forward in her name. Make charity to the cause in need in her name like donate the face mask to hospital or the poor in need. There are many people, many animals out there who need help due to this Coronavirus pandemic. That,  we celebrate her bd and we allow other people to celebrate with us. 

Now my head feels a lot lighter :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

2 hours ago, sg_niner said:

Ahhh, back to work and have no time to catch up with you, girls. Luckily today is a public holiday, so at least I can follow any sugar today. 

A bit OTP, I have this thought about als and how they celebrate R's bd in my head these past few days. Let me rant it out here. Please skip the spoiler tag if you don't want to get in my head :P

Hide contents

I have a mixed feeling about als's extravagant way of celebrating her bd. I don't know. I think it shows how self-centered they really are. R probably needs none of this publicity. It might even backfire. Not everyone like R, not everyone wants to see ads about her bd. And I feel a lot of money go to waste. How long can they put up the ads? What happened to all these resources after that? The thing they do is just to make themselves feel good and show the world how dedicated they are to their star. To me, everything they did is actually for and about themselves. 

It might be because of different religion, but if we do have that much money to waste, we probably pay it forward in her name. Make charity to the cause in need in her name like donate the face mask to hospital or the poor in need. There are many people, many animals out there who need help due to this Coronavirus pandemic. That,  we celebrate her bd and we allow other people to celebrate with us. 

I agree with what you said in the spoiler tag.

Spoiler

Honestly, i think it is definitely more meaningful to donate this amount of money to those who are in need. Like what alot of fans do for korean celebrities. But I also don't know if it is a culture difference. Maybe fans in China prefer to express their support in a different manner. 

For ALS, i am also guessing if they are being over the top because they want every single person in their population to know who R is. #Obession :grimace:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

小姊姊,生日快樂!

祝你甜甜幸福。。發光發熱。:blush:

Can someone please translate please... did he say my dilireba......on the birthday wish :) 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Fong said:

*high five* Same here! But your Vietnamese is totally better than mine. I can read at a 3rd grader’s level =\

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

25 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

*high five* Same here! But your Vietnamese is totally better than mine. I can read at a 3rd grader’s level =\

3 hours ago, Fong said:

Wow wow quite a bit of Vietnamese ppl here :o count me in haha tho I’m also raised abroad 

5 hours ago, Fong said:

About page Quang Nhiệt DFS - Cao Vỹ Quang x Địch Lệ Nhiệt Ba on facebook

I’m soo glad there’s such a resourceful CP page in a language that I understand :D and many thanx to members here who translate from other languages as well :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

22 hours ago, Fong said:

The Diasenn jewelry brand has an automated reply if you message them (not sure what social media platform) but basically their automated message is as follows:

Hi, I heard my followers are modernizing their styles! If you don't believe me, reply back with any of the number below:

1. Make your face look slimmer in just 1 second! (A/N: I'm guessing how to match jewelry to make your face slimmer)

2. From no experience to mastering jewelry box organization

3. All of my friends said they start to look just like Reba (A/N: Why the reference to R here?  SZD or will she also be brand ambassador??)

4. How to level up your airport style

I'll try not to think too much on what this means :smirk:

I'll believe that the one making these messages is either a GR fan or an ELoD fan who hasn't moved on yet.

I guess this is another "testing the waters" episode. How many is this now at this point? If it was only once or twice I would believe that it was only a coincidence and that it was just the withdrawal effects from ELoD. But there are so many "testing the waters" incident.

Since it's RB's birthday, I hope we get a bit of dog food. It's her day and I wish her all the best. 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, ThNnH said:

Because I see you can summary the main ideas from our post. Thanks for bringing our posts to everyone, just keep doing this <3 

Sr if my English  is not good, my writing skills are quite bad :wacko:

Your English is very easy to understand! :) I will help translate the content here since you guys did all the hard work :D.

1 hour ago, KliraPhegon said:

I’m soo glad there’s such a resourceful CP page in a language that I understand :D and many thanx to members here who translate from other languages as well :wub:

Agreed, thanks all! Love that V and R are bringing all of us overseas fans (hopeless romantics?) together. B)

• Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

Sugar sugar :wub:

https://m.weibo.cn/2715687891/4511505033278496

Rb just updated her weibo with new photos for her 28th BIRTHDAY :wub:

And GuangRe China made this edit photo

White shirt-Black Jeans couple with V!

https://m.weibo.cn/5263281183/4511526038754189

Thank @rainyday293. When I saw the edit comparision photo, I was like they looked so compatible.

And... Their actions when taking the photos seem quite the same as well. Couple attire, couple actions. Oh well...  With my delulu mind, the white tee and jean can make V and R go to the marriage centre to take their marriage photo straight away. 

And is it just me again? But I think the way they wore the white tee seem to be in the same way. Both round neck white tee and their tee material and design like the same. And not forgetting, both of them tended to fold their sleeve up abit if realised. :glasses:

Don't you feel so? 

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, sg_niner said:

Hide contents

@sg_niner I do agree with your idea of donating some amount of money on behalf of the celebrity's name. It is indeed a very good idea. And I also do agree that Als is wasting money right now considering the recent world condition (a.k.a pandemic)

But what do you mean by it might be because of different religion? I think all religion in this world don't teach us to spoil money in a useless way. I think all religion and believes in this world teach us to be kind and generous to others...:blush:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Arel Lee said:

@sg_niner I do agree with your idea of donating some amount of money on behalf of the celebrity's name. It is indeed a very good idea. And I also do agree that Als is wasting money right now considering the recent world condition (a.k.a pandemic)

But what do you mean by it might be because of different religion? I think all religion in this world don't teach us to spoil money in a useless way. I think all religion and believes in this world teach us to be kind and generous to others...:blush:

No offence intended here. I know every religion teach us to be kind, but what I mean is the way we practice our believe might differ. I don't really know how Chinese practices their belief or how much they really believe in religion at all. Like I know most my Japanes friends are Atheists, so they tend to view things different from me. Also admittedly we, Buddhist in Thailand, sometimes overly believe in karma and we excessively seek to do good deeds in hope of the better future life and such. So if it was us, we would do this by default of our belief and practice, but the idea might not even occur to them if they would not normally practice such things. 

Talking about believes, Thai people also believe in praying and if we get what we pray for we would do sth in return. Lots of Thai GRcp have been praying for gx or marriage announcement and they are creative in what they will do in return like to donate 200 eggs to temple, to stop drinking bubble milk tea for a year, to stop eating meat for a month, to do planking everyday for a month, to dress in Thai traditional dress and walk around Tiananmen square, to eat real dog food, etc. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 3

24 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

No offence intended here. I know every religion teach us to be kind, but what I mean is the way we practice our believe might differ. I don't really know how Chinese practices their belief or how much they really believe in religion at all. Like I know most my Japanes friends are Atheists, so they tend to view things different from me. Also admittedly we, Buddhist in Thailand, sometimes overly believe in karma and we excessively seek to do good deeds in hope of the better future life and such. So if it was us, we would do this by default of our belief and practice, but the idea might not even occur to them if they would not normally practice such things. 

Talking about believes, Thai people also believe in praying and if we get what we pray for we would do sth in return. Lots of Thai GRcp have been praying for gx or marriage announcement and they are creative in what they will do in return like to donate 200 eggs to temple, to stop drinking bubble milk tea for a year, to stop eating meat for a month, to do planking everyday for a month, to dress in Thai traditional dress and walk around Tiananmen square, to eat actual dog food, etc. 

I feel that it is not the religion beliefs that encourage R's Chinese fans to use such extreme manner to express their love and support for her. I am guessing it is more of their environment culture. I may be wrong. 

I am a Chinese and my religion is Taoism. I feel that most Chinese friends around me (from various religions) do believe in prayers, making meaningful donations and also karma as well.:)

• Like 5