[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

5 minutes ago, triplesung said:

Do they really have to match in everything? Too many coincidences.

@triplesung OMG! That. Is. Major. SUGAR! 

HOW CAN I MISS THAT???!!!!!  Aaaahhhhhhhhh!!! Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! 

Ok!! I will provide my analysis in my next post. Off to arm myself! Wait for meeeeee

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, Babyval said:

@triplesung OMG! That. Is. Major. SUGAR! 

HOW CAN I MISS THAT???!!!!!  Aaaahhhhhhhhh!!! Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! 

Ok!! I will provide my analysis in my next post. Off to arm myself! Wait for meeeeee

And I will be here patiently waiting for your analysis. AAHHHHHH!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Just now, Babyval said:

@triplesung Ok. In Chinese, there is an idiom called : 山盟海誓。 The picture shows V looking at the mountains. R looking at the sea. 

The meaning of 山盟海誓山 is: A vow made when a man and a woman love each other, indicating that love must be as eternal as the mountains and seas. 

The whole set of idiom goes likes this: 三生三世  山盟海誓 : Through Three worlds Three lives, I vow to love you as much as eternal as the mountains and seas! 

Take that! Take. That!!! :astonished::heart:

OMG :scream: you seriously just made my heart exploded with :heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

9 minutes ago, Babyval said:

@triplesung Ok. In Chinese, there is an idiom called : 山盟海誓。 The picture shows V looking at the mountains. R looking at the sea. 

The meaning of 山盟海誓 is: A vow made when a man and a woman love each other, indicating that love must be as eternal as the mountains and seas. 

The whole set of idiom goes likes this: 三生三世  山盟海誓 : Through Three worlds Three lives, I vow to love you as much as eternal as the mountains and seas! 

Diabetes... Diabetes:flushed:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Babyval said:

The meaning of 山盟海誓 is: A vow made when a man and a woman love each other, indicating that love must be as eternal as the mountains and seas. 

The whole set of idiom goes likes this: 三生三世  山盟海誓 : Through Three worlds Three lives, I vow to love you as Eternally as the mountains and seas! 

Eternal Love. 

:skull: 

Coincidence? I think not at this point!!

If this really was on purpose, they did a good job at making it not so subtle at conveying their messages to the world. 

Now how can I move on after you pointed this out? I'll be thinking about this for the next few days and I'll be delusional again! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Insightful 1

@ triplesung Awwww... I am sorrryyy please don’t get mad.... I can’t move on tooo!!! 
The meaning these two have behind their Weibo posts are getting clearer and assertive. 
I just did not expect 三生三世 山盟海誓 !

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Babyval said:

@triplesung Not me. Not me. V and R did! They did it again!!! They did it again!!!

The idiom took 6 months to put together!!! OMG!! Omg! Omg!!! 

This. Is. SERIOUS. STUFF!!!!! 

Omg breaking news! Call 911! I'm so happy my delulu mode maxed out :love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Babyval said:

@ triplesung Awwww... I am sorrryyy please don’t get mad.... I can’t move on tooo!!! 
The meaning these two have behind their Weibo posts are getting clearer and assertive. 
I just did not expect 三生三世 山盟海誓 !

I am not mad at all! I am too happy and too delusional at the moment!!!! What if that's really their way of saying GRSZD? 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Babyval said:

@triplesung Not me. Not me. V and R did! They did it again!!! They did it again!!!

The idiom took 6 months to put together!!! OMG!! Omg! Omg!!! 

This. Is. SERIOUS. STUFF!!!!! 

What if in the next 6 months, they'll post a picture of them together??? What am I gonna do then? :scream: 

• LOL 8
  • Insightful 1

You know what, I think one day there will be a drama or a film inspired by R and V love story

Their love story is really touching and heart warming.. I'm gonna cryyyy:bawling:

I guess that will make a hit! lol

• Love 9
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Arel Lee said:

You know what, I think one day there will be a drama or a film inspired by R and V love story

Their love story is really touching and heart warming.. I'm gonna cryyyy:bawling:

I guess that will make a hit! lol

It will definitely be full of drama but that would be something very interesting to see. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2