[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Guardian 镇魂

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, sheelatpsfm said:

I'm feeling sad already. The realization that tomorrow is the finale and even though I'm only watching up to ep29 (eng sub), but the reality that tomorrow not sure what going to happen to SW and ZYL. 

Sheelatpsfm I am hoping for positive because the Episode 40 no preview at all everyone guessing even in YouTube. Because the time travel thing makes me have a positive impact because if ZYL goes back into time and Shen Wei is still alive in that Era maybe he can bring Shen Wei back. (Just hoping this could happen.) {Have anyone wonder why no Episode 40 preview never in history of any drama no preview} <Reason might be the Episode 40 have many versions thus I know in Novel Shen Wei didn't die correct?? Let's hope for the best as Zhu Yi long says in yesterday video he posted he will be waiting for us Fans in HaiXing! 

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just fyi, the weibo post that I was curious about, when I asked about propaganda by smaller celebrities, seems to be part of a big propaganda viral movement that took place around that time, so that explains things: Article 

So it seems posts like that are part of the white noise of being a Chinese celebrity, especially under the current leadership.

5 hours ago, cherylrose said:

Sheelatpsfm I am hoping for positive because the Episode 40 no preview at all everyone guessing even in YouTube. Because the time travel thing makes me have a positive impact because if ZYL goes back into time and Shen Wei is still alive in that Era maybe he can bring Shen Wei back. (Just hoping this could happen.) {Have anyone wonder why no Episode 40 preview never in history of any drama no preview} <Reason might be the Episode 40 have many versions thus I know in Novel Shen Wei didn't die correct?? Let's hope for the best as Zhu Yi long says in yesterday video he posted he will be waiting for us Fans in HaiXing! 

In novel it is happy ending for our main couple. I dont know why the scriptwriter need to butcher this novel ending. 

Night death most likely will  happen and Shen will follow him..(there is a hint in Youtube that Lin Jing piggyback Zhao who fainted,  and the other team held back their tears. ) 

yeah hopefully Zhao time travel again and manage to bring Shwn back to life. =(   time travelling for second time. 

Hi all...are you all ready? I am preparing for tomorrow. In case, it is a BE, I will prep a lists of videos to watch to cheer myself right afterward lol (watching all their happy mvs and interviews etc) Whatever the ending is for tomorrow, I am still sad that this drama is ending. I am going to miss it so much...mostly for the two actors... I will definitely support their future dramas/works but it won't feel the same :( Can't remember a time that I am this obsessive over a drama/actors lol 

51 minutes ago, BreezeC said:

Hi all...are you all ready? I am preparing for tomorrow. In case, it is a BE, I will prep a lists of videos to watch to cheer myself right afterward lol (watching all their happy mvs and interviews etc) Whatever the ending is for tomorrow, I am still sad that this drama is ending. I am going to miss it so much...mostly for the two actors... I will definitely support their future dramas/works but it won't feel the same :( Can't remember a time that I am this obsessive over a drama/actors lol 

Toast! (me too obsessive of this drama and actors but I am glad they make it known in real life both of them now are Popular!!) I think this is most importan! Since they have the talent they deserve this popularity. 

1 hour ago, BreezeC said:

@BreezeC

Tonight will be the final episode. very looking forward to the ep , but at the same time very very anxious , afraid it will be a bad ending.

yeah btw I  have never been so obsessed for a drama like this for a long time. :) the last drama I was crazy about was "Sparrow" (Which coincidentally has the same Director as Guardian). 

Now Long Ge is on the top, his popularity  reaches number 1 . hope he always stays humble, down to earth as always , :)

very looking forward for his next drama with An Yue Xi (the title is something like to Give you a dream?  or something like that :))

Long Ge is the most awesome guy on the planet

Bai Yu next drama is also a detective / police storyline. Awwwwwwww..

After MEmory Lost, Guardian, and now the next one is police / detective again  . hope his next role will be outside those police genre, he has potential  :)

1 hour ago, cherylrose said:

Toast! (me too obsessive of this drama and actors but I am glad they make it known in real life both of them now are Popular!!) I think this is most importan! Since they have the talent they deserve this popularity. 

@cherylroseI am too obsessive too, my mind is always worried about the Guardian ending.

We can watch Long Ge other works if we want to see him :)

but just a warning. the princess is back  has an extremely bad storyline, so only watch for Long Ge acting, but don't expect a lot from the story, even the ending is insanely bad . :)

6 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

@BreezeC

Tonight will be the final episode. very looking forward to the ep , but at the same time very very anxious , afraid it will be a bad ending.

yeah btw I  have never been so obsessed for a drama like this for a long time. :) the last drama I was crazy about was "Sparrow" (Which coincidentally has the same Director as Guardian). 

Now Long Ge is on the top, his popularity  reaches number 1 . hope he always stays humble, down to earth as always , :)

very looking forward for his next drama with An Yue Xi (the title is something like to Give you a dream?  or something like that :))

After MEmory Lost, Guardian, and now the next one is police / detective again  . hope his next role will be outside those police genre, he has potential  :)

@cherylroseI am too obsessive too, my mind is always worried about the Guardian ending.

but just a warning. the princess is back  has an extremely bad storyline, so only watch for Long Ge acting, but don't expect a lot from the story, even the ending is insanely bad . :)

Valerie86 I know Bai Yu next drama is also a detective / police storyline. But I can't find the title I saw it somewhere 2 days ago but now I can't find it the title. ("Do you have the title for Bai Yu next drama is also a detective / police storyline.") I want to watch it will be in 2019 correct?? 

18 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

Valerie86 I know Bai Yu next drama is also a detective / police storyline. But I can't find the title I saw it somewhere 2 days ago but now I can't find it the title. ("Do you have the title for Bai Yu next drama is also a detective / police storyline.") I want to watch it will be in 2019 correct?? 

Title is detective L , i think. Yes it will be broadcasted next year. =)

27 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

Title is detective L , i think. Yes it will be broadcasted next year. =)

Oh thank you so much! Next year which month do you know? Is he the main role?? (actually I love detective show) you know there is another call "Detective Dee" that one is mystery purely thus you should watch if you like it. (It is real in History it happen in Emperor Wu Era Detective Dee.)

Valerie86 can I request next year when the drama of Bai Yu the "Detective L" comes out can you post the video here?? 

1 hour ago, cherylrose said:

Oh thank you so much! Next year which month do you know? Is he the main role?? (actually I love detective show) you know there is another call "Detective Dee" that one is mystery purely thus you should watch if you like it. (It is real in History it happen in Emperor Wu Era Detective Dee.)

Valerie86 can I request next year when the drama of Bai Yu the "Detective L" comes out can you post the video here?? 

@cherylrose 

LoL  . maybe the admin for Mainland China drama will post the video if they make a topic for Detective L. 

But there is no date yet.  i think broad cast date will be announced next year.  

hehe unfortunately I will not be following detective drama :)    My chinese is very bad so I dont follow detective drama at all.

actually I seldom watch Chinese drama, only 1 or 2 drama per year that I watched . :)  

but I am very sure the admin for Mainland Chinese drama will make a new post for Long Ge  and Bai new drama in 2019 :):)   Long Ge new drama ahhh cant wait!

If any of you guys heard about Bai Yu/ Zhu Yilong in future projects, do share them here.

I feel extremely lucky because I was side tracked to give Guardian a peek. And thank heavens there is a group to share the enthusiasm. I'm hoping for a great ending - happy or sad doesn't matter. ZYL is my new C-ent muse.

For now, do continue with music videos/ cracks to keep me sane while i go through Guardian withdrawal symptoms in the coming weeks...

About Bai Yu's next work to be shown...it is an internet-based movie showing on iqiyi on 26 July 2018.

Spoiler

缉妖法海传 Ji Yao Fa Hai Zhuan or loosely translated as Legend of Fa Hai the Demon-hunter. I think related to the monk in the Legend of the White Snake, this is a re-invented story of him before he was a monk until he became one. Abit hard to look at him without the facial hair..haha.

Cant link to pics here. So see gallery here. There is a "Load more" icon at the end of page.

https://m.douban.com/movie/subject/30276392/all_photos

Trailer. Need to wait after the ad at the start.

http://m.iqiyi.com/v_19rr1yx438.html

2 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

About Bai Yu's next work to be shown...it is an internet-based movie showing on iqiyi on 26 July 2018.

Hide contents

缉妖法海传 Ji Yao Fa Hai Zhuan or loosely translated as Legend of Fa Hai the Demon-hunter. I think related to the monk in the Legend of the White Snake, this is a re-invented story of him before he was a monk until he became one. Abit hard to look at him without the facial hair..haha.

Cant link to pics here. So see gallery here. There is a "Load more" icon at the end of page.

https://m.douban.com/movie/subject/30276392/all_photos

Trailer. Need to wait after the ad at the start.

http://m.iqiyi.com/v_19rr1yx438.html

Cedric Ong thanks for the info!!  Where can I watch it? Is it in Cinema?? 

5 hours ago, valerie86 said:

@cherylrose 

LoL  . maybe the admin for Mainland China drama will post the video if they make a topic for Detective L. 

But there is no date yet.  i think broad cast date will be announced next year.  

hehe unfortunately I will not be following detective drama :)    My chinese is very bad so I dont follow detective drama at all.

actually I seldom watch Chinese drama, only 1 or 2 drama per year that I watched . :)  

but I am very sure the admin for Mainland Chinese drama will make a new post for Long Ge  and Bai new drama in 2019 :):)   Long Ge new drama ahhh cant wait!

Valerie86 I hope so but in case if I found their drama or movie I will post them here. Tonight 8pm Episode 40 correct??? 

16 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

Should be Fans celebrating for Zhu Yi long! I wonder why?? RPM do you know Episode 40 tonight what time airing??? 

Maybe 8 pm singapore time?

Fans write Zhu yi Long.  look forward to the future. 

16 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

Should be Fans celebrating for Zhu Yi long! I wonder why?? RPM do you know Episode 40 tonight what time airing??? 

Drama success party .

Exact timing I don't know but within 2-3 hrs.

:joy:

10 hours ago, valerie86 said:

@BreezeC

Me too.. Me too.. Its 6pm already. Definitely its starting now the finale... Hoping for a good ending.. 

Hope to see this two guys in the future ; Bai Yu and Zhy YiLong..

Bai Yu 1st drama for 2018 is "Suddenly, this summer". A romantic drama. Planning to watch after Guardian. I think his new project as a detective is titled "Detective L", i think.

15 minutes ago, sheelatpsfm said:

Me too.. Me too.. Its 6pm already. Definitely its starting now the finale... Hoping for a good ending.. 

Hope to see this two guys in the future ; Bai Yu and Zhy YiLong..

Bai Yu 1st drama for 2018 is "Suddenly, this summer". A romantic drama. Planning to watch after Guardian. I think his new project as a detective is titled "Detective L", i think.

Now it is starting for Youku VIP viewers. We need to wait maybe another 1 or 2 hours :(:(  sobs

Archived