I'm not feeling well 

Dying to know what's going on. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RPM said:

006GCJgugy1ftm996a8xlj33v92kyx6u.jpg

006GCJgugy1ftm98vgr2oj33v92kyhdy.jpg

I'm not feeling well 

Dying to know what's going on. 

Same! I am afraid  Shen crying just so bid Zhao the final goodbye  . my heart is uneasy now, so anxious 

Here is the big hint for the finale episode

watch the video

Shen said "No matter how long. No matter where I am going.  You and I will still meet each other". so he really died i think :(

Zhao looks at Shen in disbelief :( 

Below is the more complete conversation from other IG post 

Wei: You're here
Lan: You're leaving right
Wei: Lets make a bet. Wherever you go, you and I one day, will meet again. 
Lan: Alright 

and that is the end. No more Reunion at all :( 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

@RPM  

shen said goodbye to Zhao while crying.

and Zhao also sacrificed himself to burn the LAMP?

so both died???? 

wowwwww  what is that :( 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, valerie86 said:

@RPM  

shen said goodbye to Zhao while crying.

and Zhao also sacrificed himself to burn the LAMP?

so both died???? 

wowwwww  what is that :( 

我真的不知道说什么了对着剧情我已经不想吐槽了真的 小鬼王这一笑真的妈妈心都化了 夏日限定快乐结束了居老师以后就走花路吧!! 两位老师云开见日 未来可期 镇魂女孩不说再见  

Please translate this one by Google translator happy ending word I can see

Spoilers from IG users

1. Wei died with his twin
2. Lan became the lamp burner and died too
3. First time the underworld gets light with Lan burning himself
4. Everyone at Special Unit lives
5. A tunnel opened between the underworld and earth
6. Wei and Lan promised to meet again

BAD Ending it is!!  

so horrible 

8 minutes ago, RPM said:

我真的不知道说什么了对着剧情我已经不想吐槽了真的 小鬼王这一笑真的妈妈心都化了 夏日限定快乐结束了居老师以后就走花路吧!! 两位老师云开见日 未来可期 镇魂女孩不说再见  

8 minutes ago, RPM said:

@RPM It said the person is speechless about the ending, don't want to talk about it anymore.

When Young lord of ghost smiles  , it melts his heart.

The happy summer is over now.  Zhu Yi Long always walk flower road (I have no idea what this mean sorry)

to Both Teachers, look forward to the future.  Guardian girls  don't say goodbye.

so they go with scenarios both Shen and Zhao died. 

and many Guardian Fans is enraged at the scriptwriters now . What a horrible end 

• Sad 4

3 minutes ago, sheelatpsfm said:

What? 

So instead of killing Shen Wei, they killed Zhao Yu Lan too? 

Yeah .

because Guardian Lamp can only be activated if Zhao sacrificed himself as the burner. :(  

what a crazy scenario :(

Novel is a happy ending. :(

why butcher it   and make both leads died.

• Like 2

沈巍救出所有人,赵云澜立刻就发现沈巍不在,当看到林静的样子,他知道沈巍救了所有人却偏偏没有救自己;当知道沈巍早就计划好牺牲自己救大家,恍然大悟,痛心、无力、痛苦;小鬼王最后那个笑简直就是还原了那句“我终于配得上你了”;赵云澜决定燃尽自己拯救世界,其实是害怕的,谁不怕生不如死烈火灼 ..

Shen Wei rescued everyone, Zhaoyun Lan Shen Wei is not immediately found, when you see Lin Jing, the way he knew Shen Wei saved everyone has chosen not save himself; know when Shen Wei has long planned to sacrifice himself to save everyone, and suddenly, sad, weakness, pain; Wang kid who laughs last is simply to restore the phrase "I finally worthy of you"; Zhaoyun Lan decided to burn himself to save the world, in fact, are afraid, who are not afraid of living death fire burning ..

(Google translated ) 

OMFG, I wonder why the scriptwriters are so stupid, millions of fans wanted happy end, NOONE, I repeat NOONE wanted the this to happen...don't they make drama to make money and get positive feedback?...after this, it's like they crossed everything that was good in all 39 episodes before...why would you do that...just WHYYYYY...what's your goal? To p*ss everyone off?...what the f* is wrong with them?

tumblr_pcf68eBcDA1r3hq6jo1_500.gif

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

Yeah .

because Guardian Lamp can only be activated if Zhao sacrificed himself as the burner. :(  

what a crazy scenario :(

Novel is a happy ending. :(

why butcher it   and make both leads died.

I am not so sure but I read somewhere that only ZYL can activate the lamp right or is Kun Lun? 

But when I read the synopsis of the ending, why am I not feeling upset? I have a feeling that deep in my heart, the ending is not what everyone wants it to be. I'm not sure I'm crazy or not, but I am not feeling upset at all.. 

Like hmmm this is the end??? Ok. Both of them died... 

Yesterday i was soo nervous what is going to be but today I was calm thinking about it.. 

@nerjaveika

Exactly..nobody want sad ending. How dare they deviated from original novel and then make such ending.

Now I need to watch your crack videos to soothe my heartache =( =*  this is way too  painful.  Watching through 39 episodes and 7 weeks only to see this sort of ending. What in the world.

• Like 3

7609c379gy1ftmbqsniiuj21120ku4qp.jpg

005MZX7hgy1ftmbtorzlxj31hc0u0dk9.jpg 

There are some pics of young boy ambassador black 

Here are 3 names of the screenwriters. If they have social media accounts,; bet  millions of fans will savagely get back at the screenwriters. So insane ..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

And there's no cut scenes youku uploaded.

Episode is not yet available why.

There's a lolipop wrapper inside the pendant I'm wondering whether Zhao know about the pendant I haven't seen a single scene when he saw that pendant on Shen Wei 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RPM said:

And there's no cut scenes youku uploaded.

Episode is not yet available why.

There's a lolipop wrapper inside the pendant I'm wondering whether Zhao know about the pendant I haven't seen a single scene when he saw that pendant on Shen Wei 

Yeah. Before Shen  left with Night, he saw Zhao in despair  saying Shen Wei ....Shen wei...

So he threw the pendant to Zhao   .

Inside the pendant was lollipop wrapper. 

How I wish Zhao had noticed the pendant in earlier episodes.  But no  .  he never noticed Shen wearing it before.  What a shame 

• Like 3

Someone just posted in youtube...  3 videos

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

This one is the making of the ep40

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Blegh, so in the end all the foreshadowing of their lives being connected is to kill both of them off. Such a cheap way to make an impactful ending. At least give a rebirth teaser or something, life is hard enough without this depressing nonsense. Why can't the gays have a happy ending, huh? Why must it be tragic?

Although the real tragedy is that Guo seems to be the new boss of SID.  While he is a decent enough individual, he is just tragically stupid and clumsy (seriously dude, you accidentally close the cage where the button to stop freezing is,??? I know it's just bad writing, but that's his character in the drama). So all that sacrifice is for nothing, humanity is doomed. Guo is probably going to accidentally set off a nuclear war.

Or was that ending timeless space meeting supposed to be the happy ending? Shen says he bet they would meet again, and that is them meeting? I want my happy endiiiing. Or at least a moderately not soul-destroying ending.

ETA: Okay, so having seen the 3 excerpts, I guess the ending is that after death they meet in the timeless space, where Shen Wei says he made a bet they would meet again. And then they smile at each other happily through tears. I can accept this ending, at least they are together after death. (What is there to do there, there's not even a chair). Better this, than that only one of them dies. Maybe they'll be reincarnated/reappear to fix the world after Guo starts a nuclear war accidentally. I can live with this ending, don't need to saw at my blood vessels.

The pendant was totally the lollipop wrapper, what a cute crush. ZYL looked touched. 

• Like 4