sugarplum892

photo gua 63.jpg

Cr avirtualvoyage

Details:

Chinese title: 镇魂 / Zhen Hun
English title: Guardian

Genre: Action, Fiction, Bromance

Episodes: 40

Director: Zhou Yuanzhou (Legend of Chusen 诛仙·青云志 , Sparrow 麻雀 )

Broadcast Period: 6/11/2018

Cast:

Bai Yu

Zhu Yilong

Rachel Li Si Qi

Gao Yu Er

Jiang Ming Yang

Synopsis:

A world beyond scientific understanding with a group of passionate adults trying to solve cases done by such forces. 

Cr mydramalist

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Guardian 镇魂 Raw Episodes

Legend of Chusen 诛仙·青云志 Official Drama Thread

Sparrow 麻雀 Official Drama Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Bai Yu (Memory Lost) and Zhu Yi Long (Border Town Prodigal) are the leading men in upcoming webdrama Guardian (Zhen Hun) based on the novel written by Priest. Originally a boy-boy love story, the drama will change it to focus on brotherhood instead.

..a story about ghosts, demons, solving supernatural crimes...

A little background that I gleaned: Zhen Hun (镇魂) is a webdrama adapted from the supernatural novel written by Priest following our two male leads. Zhao Yun Lan (Bai Yu) is a leader of the Special Investigation Department, in charge of cases done by non-human beings. His family is rich and the department is created by his father. Lol. Arrogant and a little shameless about his talents, he also fights well. He is responsible and lives like the quote, “an eye for an eye”, so don’t mess with him. His real identity was a god at the same time as Nüwa but for certain reasons, was reincarnated to become a human being, without his powers. The other male lead is Chen Wei (Zhu Yi Long), a University Professor, known for his pretty looks and pink cheeks when teased by the other male lead. His real identity is one of the two Demon Lords. He has a sword which can slice and obliterate ghosts. As they solve crimes together, more of their history will be unraveled.

http://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2017/03/webdrama-guardian-zhen-hun-confirms-bai-yu-zhu-yi-long.html

The original storyline and parts of the novel....in chinese. Mm...it seems tragic but not sure how they would adapt it.

http://baike.baidu.com/item/镇魂/4839739

Spoiler

- 他觉得自己心里好像有一根弦,被人不轻不重地拨动了一下,并不激烈,余音却能绕梁。

“我接住了,你这一辈子,生生死死、死死生生我都再不会松手,哪怕你有一天烦了、厌了、想走了,我也绝对不会放开你,就算勒,也要把你勒死在我怀里。”

只要他还要我,我必定死生不负。

- 三圣一个一个地消失在四象八卦盘上,终于,只剩下了一个镇魂灯。 
  “以神祗之魂,封南方大火。”
  整个四象八卦盘上突然风云突变,四柱全起,镇魂灯被移动到了最中间,赵云澜来不及反应,就觉得铭文倾泻而出,而自己和镇魂灯之间的联系断开了。 
  一双手从后面搂住他,赵云澜猛地回过头去,沈巍不知道什么时候到了他身后,在他回头的瞬间,就深深地吻住他的嘴唇。 
  那本是一个极尽温柔缠绵的吻,直到赵云澜觉得自己心里某种东西正飞快地往外流,他突然剧烈地挣扎起来,可是沈巍扣住他后脑的手掌如铁,怎么也挣脱不开。赵云澜的心口冰凉成一片,而与沈巍从相识到熟悉,乃至到现在的点点滴滴,全都浮光掠影般地从他眼前闪过,让他清晰地感觉到,一只手正在毫不留情地一点一点地擦去它们。 
  沈巍的周身着起了火,直到长发与长袍一同被卷进大火中,他终于放开了已经晕过去的赵云澜,将他推开,送到半空中,落到了远远的、正震惊地望着这边的神农药钵怀里。 
  他最后深深地看了赵云澜一眼,随即终于整个人都没入了大火,再也看不见了。 
  原来他费尽心机想要得到的人,最后却是被自己亲手推开的。
  原来他机关算近的要来的同生共死的承诺,最后却是被自己先毁了约。 
  “不死不灭不成神”,他果然是天生愚钝,行至末路、生死一瞬的时候,才忽然在那电光石火间明白了。 
  沈巍心里不知怎么的,反而骤然一松,忽然有种“自己能配得上他了”的感觉,然而…… 
  可惜不能再见了。

7dwwAY9.jpg?1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/23/2017 at 8:10 PM, Herlin said:

who is the female lead??i hope she's yang rong:grin:

No female lead in this drama. This is all about brotherhood (bromance) for thousands of years. 

Actually Zhu Hong has a crush Zhao Yun Lan, but that part is very very minor.

琥珀如蜜,魂兮魄兮,凝结了千万年的等待与记忆” #沈巍挂坠#

"Amber as honey,

Spirit and soul,

Thousands of years of waiting and memory"

#Shen Wei's Pendant#

006GCJgugy1fmha6hotsij32hx3qvhdv.jpg

On 4/8/2017 at 2:37 PM, Cedric Ong said:

http://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2017/03/webdrama-guardian-zhen-hun-confirms-bai-yu-zhu-yi-long.html

The original storyline and parts of the novel....in chinese. Mm...it seems tragic but not sure how they would adapt it.

http://baike.baidu.com/item/镇魂/4839739

Hide contents

- 他觉得自己心里好像有一根弦,被人不轻不重地拨动了一下,并不激烈,余音却能绕梁。

“我接住了,你这一辈子,生生死死、死死生生我都再不会松手,哪怕你有一天烦了、厌了、想走了,我也绝对不会放开你,就算勒,也要把你勒死在我怀里。”

只要他还要我,我必定死生不负。

- 三圣一个一个地消失在四象八卦盘上,终于,只剩下了一个镇魂灯。 
  “以神祗之魂,封南方大火。”
  整个四象八卦盘上突然风云突变,四柱全起,镇魂灯被移动到了最中间,赵云澜来不及反应,就觉得铭文倾泻而出,而自己和镇魂灯之间的联系断开了。 
  一双手从后面搂住他,赵云澜猛地回过头去,沈巍不知道什么时候到了他身后,在他回头的瞬间,就深深地吻住他的嘴唇。 
  那本是一个极尽温柔缠绵的吻,直到赵云澜觉得自己心里某种东西正飞快地往外流,他突然剧烈地挣扎起来,可是沈巍扣住他后脑的手掌如铁,怎么也挣脱不开。赵云澜的心口冰凉成一片,而与沈巍从相识到熟悉,乃至到现在的点点滴滴,全都浮光掠影般地从他眼前闪过,让他清晰地感觉到,一只手正在毫不留情地一点一点地擦去它们。 
  沈巍的周身着起了火,直到长发与长袍一同被卷进大火中,他终于放开了已经晕过去的赵云澜,将他推开,送到半空中,落到了远远的、正震惊地望着这边的神农药钵怀里。 
  他最后深深地看了赵云澜一眼,随即终于整个人都没入了大火,再也看不见了。 
  原来他费尽心机想要得到的人,最后却是被自己亲手推开的。
  原来他机关算近的要来的同生共死的承诺,最后却是被自己先毁了约。 
  “不死不灭不成神”,他果然是天生愚钝,行至末路、生死一瞬的时候,才忽然在那电光石火间明白了。 
  沈巍心里不知怎么的,反而骤然一松,忽然有种“自己能配得上他了”的感觉,然而…… 
  可惜不能再见了。

7dwwAY9.jpg?1

Thankfully I have read the novel, and it is a HAPPY ENDING!!! Otherwise I would non stop crying!

So far, the  two things I don't feel good are

(i) the appearance of God of Kunlun, why does costume look like some kind of Turk Prince so much?? 

(ii) why did they change the title of Shen Wei's 镇魂使 to 黑袍使?? That sounds much weaker regardless of his power or temperament.

• 1 month later...

I didnt read all details...but they changed some parts and names due to china restrictions eg no ghosts or evil spirits....so that is changed to "dark race from some lower realm". Of course the romance would be toned down closer to brotherly relationship but seem from trailer, some crucial dialogue are retained (eg at the very end of the trailer below...i had been looking for u for ten thousand years) and fans feel the chemistry btw the 2 leads looks good.

Well i didnt read the novel so i cant comment more.

Date not known yet but should be close. It is listed under youku.

The recent trailer. No eng sub.

The earlier 1st trailer eng sub.

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Guardian 镇魂

c-drama tweets (@dramapotatoe) Tweeted:

Yay! Fantasy web drama, #Guardian starring #BaiYu and #ZhuYilong officially announces premiere date - 13th June on Youku!

#镇魂 #白宇 #朱一龙 #cdrama https://t.co/NHVvN4mOB0 https://twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/1006484070669250560?s=17

I want to watch this drama I hope it will get subbed soon

Archived