[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Guardian 镇魂

sugarplum892

7 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

Wow!! Actually I notice not that Bai Yu doesn't know that Long Ge looking at him it's just that he don't want to stare back. Yesterday there is a Video When Long Ge cover his Jacket on Bai Yu while he was sleeping on the sofa but Bai Yu call Zhu Hong and then Long Ge got angry he took back his jacket. 

Yeah i saw the bts where Bai said Zhu hong one and Long ge took his jacket off 

They are both super good looking in the bazaar photos. I feel like my heart is thumping.

After the last episode of Guardian this Wednesday  they will rarely appear together anymore.  

I will be missing these good friends and their interviews. Hope they still  remain good friend and have another project working together. 

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

Yeah i saw the bts where Bai said Zhu hong one and Long ge took his jacket off 

They are both super good looking in the bazaar photos. I feel like my heart is thumping.

After the last episode of Guardian this Wednesday  they will rarely appear together anymore.  

I will be missing these good friends and their interviews. Hope they still  remain good friend and have another project working together. 

Valerie86 do you know who is Zhu Hong??

Oh i though I heard they will do a PK video together??? I too hope they will have another project working together, I remember one of the interview the interviewer ask Long Ge what other works he want to do with Bai Yu and Long Ge answered as a policeman to arrest bad guys in drama. Maybe who knows. Don't forget ZYL is connected with the police in the drama.

The Episode 40 totally no preview at all first time as all other drama I watch all have preview.

I found another drama as not connected with this Guardian I will put under here: (Similar to Guardian) (Also a BL Novel) 

Spoiler

S.C.I. (Special Crime Investigation) SCI谜案集

22 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

Valerie86 do you know who is Zhu Hong??

Oh i though I heard they will do a PK video together??? I too hope they will have another project working together, I remember one of the interview the interviewer ask Long Ge what other works he want to do with Bai Yu and Long Ge answered as a policeman to arrest bad guys in drama. Maybe who knows. Don't forget ZYL is connected with the police in the drama.

The Episode 40 totally no preview at all first time as all other drama I watch all have preview.

I found another drama as not connected with this Guardian I will put under here: (Similar to Guardian) (Also a BL Novel) 

Reveal hidden contents

S.C.I. (Special Crime Investigation) SCI谜案集

@cherylrose

Zhu Hong is the snake (zhao right hand subordinate) 

Yeah hopefully producers will give them more project co working in the future years.

Yeah I heard about SCI =) Thx for referring 

https://cfensi.wordpress.com/2018/07/23/guardian-leads-zhu-yilong-bai-yu-on-the-cover-of-harpers-bazaar/

Very nice photos.. 

They looked like real models. 

@cherylrose I think the video that you were mentioning is a BTS video. I think Bai Yu purposely called Zhu Hong when they were practising, I think. 

I have found it.. 2m 51s to 3m 13s

Long Ge is currently busy with drama my good friend. He is the second male lead. First male lead  deng Lun. They will compete for Angelababy love (why oh why.. i dont like her acting really)

https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2018/05/angelababy-deng-lun-and-zhu-yi-long-confirm-drama-my-true-friend.html

I probably will skip this drama cause it has Baby. =(

I am very sure after Guardian finish airing Long Ge will get loads of offers and he becomes first male lead.   His popularity skyrockets to a new height now. Jia You long ge. Always looking forward to your next work. 

56 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

Long Ge is currently busy with drama my good friend. He is the second male lead. First male lead  deng Lun. They will compete for Angelababy love (why oh why.. i dont like her acting really)

https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2018/05/angelababy-deng-lun-and-zhu-yi-long-confirm-drama-my-true-friend.html

I am very sure after Guardian finish airing Long Ge will get loads of offers and he becomes first male lead.   His popularity skyrockets to a new height now. Jia You long ge. Always looking forward to your next work. 

Valerie86 I am going to vote for Long Ge and Bai Yu in Weibo but I must go remember my password for Weibo. 

1 hour ago, sheelatpsfm said:

https://cfensi.wordpress.com/2018/07/23/guardian-leads-zhu-yilong-bai-yu-on-the-cover-of-harpers-bazaar/

Very nice photos.. 

They looked like real models. 

@cherylrose I think the video that you were mentioning is a BTS video. I think Bai Yu purposely called Zhu Hong when they were practising, I think. 

I have found it.. 2m 51s to 3m 13s

Oh is it sheelatpsfm? I didn't know Bai Yu doing it on purpose calling Zhu Hong. Thanks for letting me know this. 

3 hours ago, cherylrose said:

Wow!! Actually I notice not that Bai Yu doesn't know that Long Ge looking at him it's just that he don't want to stare back. Yesterday there is a Video When Long Ge cover his Jacket on Bai Yu while he was sleeping on the sofa but Bai Yu call Zhu Hong and then Long Ge got angry he took back his jacket. 

That video so cute. 

@sheelatpsfm Thank you  for the  link

Nooooooo in  newest bts . ZHAO is badly bruised too . Plenty of bloods.

And Lin jing carried zhao on his back .  alone..   

shen did not survive (it is very likely )    =(

Da Qing the cat and Lao zhu nearly  cried - they held back their tears.   Bad end for Shen maybe

12 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

@sheelatpsfm Thank you  for the  link

Nooooooo in  newest bts . ZHAO is badly bruised too . Plenty of bloods.

And Lin jing carried zhao on his back .  alone..   

shen did not survive (it is very likely )    =(

Da Qing the cat and Lao zhu nearly  cried - they held back their tears.   Bad end for Shen maybe

:bawling: why why wah!! What a ending... I haven't watch the video you posted yet but the way you decide its very stress when you say: "

ZHAO is badly bruised too . Plenty of bloods.And Lin jing carried zhao on his back . alone..  shen did not survive (it is very likely )  =(Da Qing the cat and Lao zhu nearly  cried - they held back their tears.  Bad end for Shen maybe" (It is really sad!! But wait a minute why Long Ge posted the hospital photo of Shen Wei 2 days ago???) 

6 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

:bawling: why why wah!! What a ending... I haven't watch the video you posted yet but the way you decide its very stress when you say: "

ZHAO is badly bruised too . Plenty of bloods.And Lin jing carried zhao on his back . alone..  shen did not survive (it is very likely )  =(Da Qing the cat and Lao zhu nearly  cried - they held back their tears.  Bad end for Shen maybe" (It is really sad!! But wait a minute why Long Ge posted the hospital photo of Shen Wei 2 days ago???) 

Shen hospital scene was originally shot for episode 11. Where Zhao smelled the jacket and realised Shen identity.  They shot 2 version of it . =)

Because the hospital scene was not included in the drama, the hospital scene just released as  bts video for us audience to watch.

But Shen face n whole body is squeaky clean in that hospital video . I guess pretty impossible  it will be used for the ep 40. 

It is just a late release  bts video =)

It seems that almost all of the main ensemble is dubbed using their own voices. Only GCC and DQ sound different. Unsure about LJ.

Having said that I thought ZYL's dad is really a handsome silver fox :wub::wub:. GCC young uncle ain't that bad looking to hahahaaaaaa:lol::D. I'm curious about Daddy Zhao's real voice.

Does anyone know if they are releasing any OST compilation? I really like the instrumental version of the BY/ZYL duet. It did a great job at tugging my heartstrings :wacko:

There was a digital ost available on Amazon, it's great I bought it. 

I think some of you guys are way over analysing Zhu Yi Long looking at Bai Yu. It's normal between friends, notice how much you look at your own friends sometime. I think one big reason he does it a lot is that he is not used to so much press, plus he is either introverted or shy or both, and he looks for BY for support. He quite often pushes BY forward to take the difficult question or answer first, and then follows the path BY forged. In Korea and China there's much less homophobia about male friends being touchy and close with each other. It used to be like that in the west too, you can see 19th century photos of men sitting on each others laps and holding hands, but that didn't mean they were gay. Anyway, not that there would be anything wrong with being gay, but it would be nice if people respected their privacy and cultural differences in the discussion. Or basically, baseless speculation is a bit annoying. 

2 hours ago, siobhanne said:

There was a digital ost available on Amazon, it's great I bought it. 

I think some of you guys are way over analysing Zhu Yi Long looking at Bai Yu. It's normal between friends, notice how much you look at your own friends sometime. I think one big reason he does it a lot is that he is not used to so much press, plus he is either introverted or shy or both, and he looks for BY for support. He quite often pushes BY forward to take the difficult question or answer first, and then follows the path BY forged. In Korea and China there's much less homophobia about male friends being touchy and close with each other. It used to be like that in the west too, you can see 19th century photos of men sitting on each others laps and holding hands, but that didn't mean they were gay. Anyway, not that there would be anything wrong with being gay, but it would be nice if people respected their privacy and cultural differences in the discussion. Or basically, baseless speculation is a bit annoying. 

Link pls for the digital ost. It is so frustrating that I want to buy items to support them but I can't because most of the items are only sold in China.

You nailed Zhu Yi Long's personality to the T. I had been watching a lot of his interviews lately and he is extremely uncomfortable with the press. I noticed that he is always fidgeting whenever he is in an interview. When he is doing live streaming alone, he often look for help from others behind whether it is his assistants or manager. When he is doing live streaming or interview with others, he always let the other person take the leads and let them talk. Also I noticed whenever other people talk, he always concentrate in looking at their eyes. So I don't think it is only Bai Yu that he looks at, he looked at most of his co-star while they talked but I feel a certain comfort or closest (since I do think they are close friends and are comfortable with each).

5 hours ago, valerie86 said:

I know...I am ok with Angelababy as an idol but her acting is... and the plot really don't interest me that much but I'll still watch it for Long Ge. I was trying to see if there is any summary of this drama but it is very limited and based on a very simple character description I think Long Ge's character would focus more on his relationship with his family, specifically his mom. I am actually glad to heard this because I rather watch an emotional and in-depth plot on mother/son relationship than him simply being a third wheel to Angelababy and Deng Lun.

25 minutes ago, BreezeC said:

You nailed Zhu Yi Long's personality to the T. I had been watching a lot of his interviews lately and he is extremely uncomfortable with the press. I noticed that he is always fidgeting whenever he is in an interview. When he is doing live streaming alone, he often look for help from others behind whether it is his assistants or manager. When he is doing live streaming or interview with others, he always let the other person take the leads and let them talk. Also I noticed whenever other people talk, he always concentrate in looking at their eyes. So I don't think it is only Bai Yu that he looks at, he looked at most of his co-star while they talked but I feel a certain comfort or closest (since I do think they are close friends and are comfortable with each).

I feel the same way. In fact, if I may add, ZYL also seems to a bit of a temper. Hehe.... There are instances where he seemed impatient/ annoyed.

I've also came to realise that I have been undermining his career a bit. Although pre-Guardian he was a bit lacking in the popularity aspect, ZYL has accumulated quite a resume for himself. He may be newly popular, but 10 years is hardly a newbie in the industry.

Zhu Yilong said he would love to try a character like Zhao Yunlan. I think he should try something like that. Something comedic, but let it be a shameless, confident, comedic character. He has pretty much proven his capabilities for angsty, dramatic roles. Or a twisted character. Didn't everyone loved Yezun? I still think he should try a Count of Monte Cristo-like Mei Changsu-esque character.

Scratch that.

To NiF producers, if NiF 3 is in the horizon, please give Zhu Yilong a call.

I know Zhu Yi Long only from Guardian. I will try to look for his older drama after I am done with Guardian fever. I like his acting and of course his handsome face:D. His eyes are very beautiful. They are more pronounced since he needs to wear mask in Guardian. Everytime he act as Black envoy or as Yezun, his eyes impress me so much.

I am pretty sure both Bai Yu and Zhu Yi Long will get lots of project from now on. Regardless of the drama taking out BL content, I see that fans of the novel pretty much nod their head to their acting (including me). Lots of them just curse the censorship while praise the actors to the high. NiF always showcases good storyline and great acting actor. Will love to see Zhu Yi Long there

Zhu Yi long just posted 22 hours ago this asking Fans where are you? And he will wait for you in Haixin waiting for you. 

This is more info regarding mango Zhao and Long Ge both singing: (Long Ge get on the nerves with Whiterobe and he posted in Weibo) [how can he get jealous his other part half character but seriously Handsome and

Charming Whiterobe. 

Archived