sugarplum892

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_pc2bt4UfbD1r3hq6jo2_500.gif

tumblr_pc2bt4UfbD1r3hq6jo1_500.gif

tumblr_pc2bt4UfbD1r3hq6jo3_500.gif

tumblr_pc2bt4UfbD1r3hq6jo4_r1_500.gif

Those beautiful scenes from ep34-35, tho they totally destroyed their past together, that I was hoping to see...

Basically in the series SW met ZYL in the past and fallen so hard for him after one night, that he searched for him for 10000 years...
that's what I understood at least...

4 minutes ago, Wotad said:

In the drama its not brothers and brotherhood though its pretty delusional to think that, they started in a drama based on a BL story they should expect shipping. 

Toast!! I fully agree with you Wotad. Valerie86 we have Wotad on our side! 

Yes to shipping the CHARACTERS, no to shipping the actors. China entertainment business is so competitive and being typecast is no fun deal. I've scanned the Yezun episodes and I am excited to see Zhu Yilong bringing a different flavour to the different characters. I'm not too worried of Bai Yu because he has a good headstart with his versatility. 

4 minutes ago, dzareth said:

Yes to shipping the CHARACTERS, no to shipping the actors. China entertainment business is so competitive and being typecast is no fun deal. I've scanned the Yezun episodes and I am excited to see Zhu Yilong bringing a different flavour to the different characters. I'm not too worried of Bai Yu because he has a good headstart with his versatility. 

I mean even shipping of actors happens now i disagree with it somewhat but it cant be stopped. 

When I was surfing through the net, I found out that four actors are all born in the month of April.

Baiyu -  8 April 1990

Zhu Yilong - 16 April 1988

Jiang Ocean - 11 April 1981(as Chu Shu Zhi)

Li Yan - 14 April 1994 (as Da Qing)

Looks coincidence that four of them born in the same month.  

Whatttt . Yun lan time travelled to 10 00 years ago .. and pretended to be Kun Lun. This is just mind blowing. i am wondering if original author will be  very unhappy with it. Why mucked up this way lol.

And i become more certain the pendant in Shen Wei  is a lollipop. Oh my gosh .this is unreal..

Night acting make me shiver. Long Ge acting is super top notch . I am more in awe with Long ge now 

12 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

Whatttt . Yun lan time travelled to 10 00 years ago .. and pretended to be Kun Lun. This is just mind blowing. i am wondering if original author will be  very unhappy with it. Why mucked up this way lol.

And i become more certain the pendant in Shen Wei  is a lollipop. Oh my gosh .this is unreal..

Night acting make me shiver. Long Ge acting is super top notch . I am more in awe with Long ge now 

Valerie86 thus means this morning I mentioned they time travel its REAL! :D

38 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

Indeed...very mind blowing... and definitely not as I expected. All the building up from before make this backstory very pale in comparison. I expect at least Kun Lun (ZYL) did something major for the world or for SW...turns out...he is not even Kun Lun (btw, they didn't even explain really who is Kun Lun...and he just died :( ) and he didn't really do much. Just took a shot to save SW and chat with him all night....and SW fell asleep for 10,000 years (what happened to the searching and longing...) I am very disappointed.

The only highlight for me is that scene with the lollipop. Zhu Yi Long acting there is so innocent and adorable. He kept on sucking on the lollipop and smiling...aw.....Also, at least YeZun's backstory sounds more interesting...Anybody find him very hot and sexy in that gold mask and white suit with his cane? lol

1 hour ago, BreezeC said:

The only highlight for me is that scene with the lollipop. Zhu Yi Long acting there is so innocent and adorable. He kept on sucking on the lollipop and smiling...aw.....Also, at least YeZun's backstory sounds more interesting...Anybody find him very hot and sexy in that gold mask and white suit with his cane? lol

Agree with the lollipop and Yezun backstory.

The white tux and gold mask? That literally transfrormed him into Tuxedo Mask :blink::blink:. I kept hearing Sailormoon OST in the background :P

Spoiler

latest?cb=20150703194735&path-prefix=de

:w00t::lol:

23 minutes ago, RPM said:

6a7fe097ly1ftehonxpzaj21o00u0twb.jpg

Please tell me what's written in subtitles 

Translate: "Let your tears fall onto my shoulder" 

Wait...when is this scene...did I miss it or did they cut it or is it for upcoming episodes? 

33 minutes ago, BreezeC said:

Translate: "Let your tears fall onto my shoulder" 

Wait...when is this scene...did I miss it or did they cut it or is it for upcoming episodes? 

Thanks ❤

I think it's a upcoming episode. 

(If not a fan editing )

5 hours ago, cherylrose said:

Valerie86 thus means this morning I mentioned they time travel its REAL! :D

Yeahhhh u got it correct Lol. They really did the time travel story

1 hour ago, RPM said:

6a7fe097ly1ftehonxpzaj21o00u0twb.jpg

Please tell me what's written in subtitles 

Reveal hidden contents

006dgF52gy1ftekzswbnpj30qo1axgqs.jpg

006dgF52gy1ftekzs5n68j30qo1ax42h.jpg

Is this the scene where Shen told Zhao he has been searching zhao for 10000 years. Finally he found Zhao  . So touching !  I cannot wait to see this scene in tonight epi   

But the word "let ur tear fall in my shoulder" is just fan adding the background song meteor rain by f4 (the song played in the background).I think its maybe not the real text =) =) =) 

Archived