[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Guardian 镇魂

sugarplum892

Episode 40 preview  just came out. Shen said to Night "let us go home, my little brother" and offer his hand.. =(   .  

so thats why  Shen Crying  photo is all about. It is final goodbye to Zhao.

(I notice some ppl on IG also said the same thing)

Need plenty of tissue for episode 40 next Wednesday..7 days to prepare our heart for the worst outcome..

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

Episode 40 preview  just came out. Shen said to Night "let us go home, my little brother" and offer his hand.. =(   .  

Need plenty of tissue for episode 40 next Wednesday..7 days to prepare our heart for the worst outcome..

I'm still playing catch up with the episodes but nooooooooo my heart :heartbreak:. I'm praying for a happy ending. He already waited for 10,00 years. I thought it was a happy ending in the book - why aren't they following that!? *sobs*

This drama has taken all my focus from fu yao. lol. 

1 hour ago, valerie86 said:

Preview is the part of past memory when both of them fall together inside the earth in ep 35 

To mislead viewers they drop this preview :joy:

I am not watching no preview of ep 40...my heart is already bleeding enough for the latest couples of episode...I need to take a minute/hour/week to recoup...Poor SW and ZYL...why are the writers sooo mean...I feel like they just want to torture our heroes... The instant SW told ZYL that what if my wound would save everyone, I know he is going to sacrifice himself to defeat Night...Can I just say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am very scared about this ending and all I hope for either they are both alive or dead, they better be together...the worst ending is one die and one is alive...

I think the chances for happy ending are quite high still, because they've been emphasizing that Zhao Yun Lan's and Shen Wei's lives are connected now through the sundial thing. There have been several independent scenes where they mention it, and it's the first case as well. And there's no way they'd do a sad ending where both leads die. So story wise, it ties together better if they both live. Plus in that song preview we see them meeting in the timeless space where Shen Wei is wearing different clothes than before. Don't break my heart, show. 

I can't wait for subs to understand how long Shen Wei was inside the ground. The reason they did the story like this is because besides BL, also stories with reincarnation and godly themes are censored in China, so they changed it to be more scifi instead. Young Shen Wei is so freaking adorable. And Zhao Yun Lan keeps looking at him adoringly. 

Zhao Yun Lan stabbed himself with a syringe of whatever was made in that lab that made the scientist strong and Guo empathetic. So basically he's trying to go all super saiyan on the lil bro. They routinely inject people into the heart in that show, as if intra venous injections haven't been invented. Don't try this at home, kids. Also, all these people being literally inside lil bro after being sucked in through his nose is almost too stupid to bear. But as we all know, we watch the show for the eye-sex not the plot. 

Is anyone else worried if the sound mixer/director/person responsible for horrendous dubbing will ever find employment again? Are they destined for starvation? Will their family be alright?

4 hours ago, nerjaveika said:

Today's episodes were so sad...i'll never forgive them, if they make a sad ending T_T

@nerjaveika  I know I m crying no stop while watching Shen all bloody. It feels like watching my family member got tortured.

@RPM  i knowww . thanks for the instagram post.

why Zhao has no superpowerr.. i was so upset  i hope in ep 40 Zhao will have superpower from the injection  =( =( =(.=(. What stupid screenswriter.. 

Now it is zhao versus Night one on one

4 hours ago, siobhanne said:

I think the chances for happy ending are quite high still, because they've been emphasizing that Zhao Yun Lan's and Shen Wei's lives are connected now through the sundial thing. There have been several independent scenes where they mention it, and it's the first case as well. And there's no way they'd do a sad ending where both leads die. So story wise, it ties together better if they both live. Plus in that song preview we see them meeting in the timeless space where Shen Wei is wearing different clothes than before. Don't break my heart, show. 

I can't wait for subs to understand how long Shen Wei was inside the ground. The reason they did the story like this is because besides BL, also stories with reincarnation and godly themes are censored in China, so they changed it to be more scifi instead. Young Shen Wei is so freaking adorable. And Zhao Yun Lan keeps looking at him adoringly. 

Zhao Yun Lan stabbed himself with a syringe of whatever was made in that lab that made the scientist strong and Guo empathetic. So basically he's trying to go all super saiyan on the lil bro. They routinely inject people into the heart in that show, as if intra venous injections haven't been invented. Don't try this at home, kids. Also, all these people being literally inside lil bro after being sucked in through his nose is almost too stupid to bear. But as we all know, we watch the show for the eye-sex not the plot. 

Is anyone else worried if the sound mixer/director/person responsible for horrendous dubbing will ever find employment again? Are they destined for starvation? Will their family be alright?

thank you sooo much.

I now feel relieved reading your comment. Hopefully both Live because their life  are connected  .:)  

Oh I see, so the syringe can give human some superpower? It make sense, Zhao is left by himself to defend himself after his subordinates got swallowed, he needs power to defeat night.  Hopefully both live , instead of both dead  fans will be fuming like crazy :(

By the way I didnt notice the dubbing as I usually watch with very low volumes (kids asleep etc),  but is there anything wrong with the sound mixer / dubbing? LOL 

the director is also directed Sparrow drama (Li Yi Feng), he is alright i guess. cause i followed Sparrow drama last year too, but the ending of sparrow is open (sad) ending.

6 minutes ago, rocs25 said:

Just finish ep 39...i can't wait ep 40 ...hope for a happy ending i hope Shen will come back

Yeah. Shen is now inside Night stomach.  Hopefully he will come out somehow .

If Zhao also got swallowed inside Night, I don't know anymore . ARGGGHHHHHHHHH

9 hours ago, cherylrose said:

Sorry I have to edit this I am eating and I read again your wording I laugh, Shen Wei madly in love... It's a good laugh means he is very devoted person and waited for 10,000 years.

Let me ask all of you here if someone like Shen Wei wait for you for 10,000 years what will you do?? Let me hear all of your comments!!!! :star:

I saw Shen Wei pick up the wrapper lollipop but is this in the novel?? ZYL didn't notice Shen Wei pick up the lollipop wrapper on the floor??  I heard someone here says the Pendant was made from Lollipop wrapper??? (Correct me if I am wrong.) I wonder how the Shen Wei pendant being made?? I heard when Shen Wei give to Kun Lun he doesn't like it and Shen Wei took back and modified it with Flower fragrance and give to Kun Lun and this time he took it. But how come ended up in Shen Wei neck its a mystery anyone here can explain this???? 

What will 'i do  if Shen wait for me 10 000 years, I will reply him and said the word love". LOL.  but in China mainland BL not allowed :(

Yeah hopefully the pendant will be explained in Wednesday episode :(:( 

11 hours ago, cherylrose said:

Let me ask all of you here if someone like Shen Wei wait for you for 10,000 years what will you do?? Let me hear all of your comments!!!! :star:

If he wait for me 10,000 years, I won't be able to talk, I will literally throw myself into his arms and started sobbing like a baby lol

Wait...I think ZYL in the novel, did almost the same thing. If I remember correctly, he got drunk and came home late. SW was waiting for him at home and take care of him when he came back. After putting him to bed, ZYL suddenly hugged SW and keep saying "I'm sorry". I need to go back and read that scene again...Need some sweet scenes after all the bloodshed from the drama... :joy:

37 minutes ago, BreezeC said:

If he wait for me 10,000 years, I won't be able to talk, I will literally throw myself into his arms and started sobbing like a baby lol

Wait...I think ZYL in the novel, did almost the same thing. If I remember correctly, he got drunk and came home late. SW was waiting for him at home and take care of him when he came back. After putting him to bed, ZYL suddenly hugged SW and keep saying "I'm sorry". I need to go back and read that scene again...Need some sweet scenes after all the bloodshed from the drama... :joy:

Yeahhh. please help us to translate some sweet scenes  .. I am too frustrated from last nights 3 episodes. too much bloods. :(   my heart still ached a lot now.

thanks in advance hehe. 

11 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Came across these animated gifs in a fan's weibo. Think it's cut from a BTS (behind the scene) clip. Zhu Yilong NG his own scene, he must have found it lacking.....

7fc74613ly1ftfgbjslpbg20kt0iuhdx.gif

...so it was repeated....and notice what's the difference? haha....ok...it might not be noticeable in the actual scene....but still he must have thought his char would do that instinctively.

7fc74613ly1ftfgbqs81hg20ir0gl1l5.gif

In case u don't see it....it's his hand grabbing the other hand.

I would say I praise his professional understanding of his char well.

Wow I will need to re-watch Episode 38. Last night I watch until Episode 38. I realize both SW and ZYL surrender to Night and willing let him arrest them this makes my heart break, they could have run away.... Anyone notice both SW and ZYL surrender in Episode 37 & 38?

@Cedric Ong

many thanks for sharing the behind the scene clips. 

Long Ge really understands the depth of love Shen has for Zhao, and he puts 100% heart into it, and portrays his character extremely well.  Bow down to Long Ge.   My one and only  nan shen :D

@cherylrose

I havent watched in full yet ep 38 and 37.  my kids are running around and no time to sit still and watch yet. :)  Maybe other friends  in the forum can answer?

I just watch Episode 39 but I didn't get to see Shen Wei holding ZYL hand while take the Blow of Night! Is it cut off the scene?

I wonder in the novel did Shen Wei hold ZYL hand here while Night Blow him??? (I watch the animated gifs I find that maybe that's how he tells ZYL he loves him to take the Blow?? (any better explaination??) But also maybe holding his hand and support him from falling? I see SW back hit against ZYL front (Anyone notice??) 

1 hour ago, valerie86 said:

@Cedric Ong

many thanks for sharing the behind the scene clips. 

Long Ge really understands the depth of love Shen has for Zhao, and he puts 100% heart into it, and portrays his character extremely well.  Bow down to Long Ge.   My one and only  nan shen :D

@cherylrose

I havent watched in full yet ep 38 and 37.  my kids are running around and no time to sit still and watch yet. :)  Maybe other friends  in the forum can answer?

I am impressed Zhu Yilong can call for NG while thinking of expressing the character love. How come this wasn't shown on Episode 38 & 39?? This should show as it meant alot of difference!! 

2 hours ago, BreezeC said:

Thanks for replying. 

2 hours ago, BreezeC said:

Thanks for replying. 

I only hear 2 comments about this. Please put up your comments here regarding: Let me ask all of you here if someone like Shen Wei wait for you for 10,000 years what will youdo?? Let me hear all of your comments!!!! 

Anyone realize Shen Wei put on light pink lipstick Episode 39. 

19 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

I just watch Episode 39 but I didn't get to see Shen Wei holding ZYL hand while take the Blow of Night! Is it cut off the scene?

I wonder in the novel did Shen Wei hold ZYL hand here while Night Blow him??? (I watch the animated gifs I find that maybe that's how he tells ZYL he loves him to take the Blow?? (any better explaination??) But also maybe holding his hand and support him from falling? I see SW back hit against ZYL front (Anyone notice??) 

I am impressed Zhu Yilong can call for NG while thinking of expressing the character love. How come this wasn't shown on Episode 38 & 39?? This should show as it meant alot of difference!! 

Thanks for replying. 

Thanks for replying. 

I only hear 2 comments about this. Please put up your comments here regarding: Let me ask all of you here if someone like Shen Wei wait for you for 10,000 years what will youdo?? Let me hear all of your comments!!!! 

yeah . the scene where Shen hold Zhao hand  is banned  and not allowed to air in the drama.  so we can only see BTS for that. Remember China govt does not allow BL scenes, no hugging kissing , no say I love you. no hold hands. sighhh I wish they were as lenient as Taiwan govt.  

Shen holds Zhao hands to show his love for Zhao. I am 100% certain for it. 

I am also in awe with Long Ge can NG his own scene because he felt like he needs to do the hold hands thingy.  us fans are so spoiled  :)

7 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

yeah . the scene where Shen hold Zhao hand  is banned  and not allowed to air in the drama.  so we can only see BTS for that. Remember China govt does not allow BL scenes, no hugging kissing , no say I love you. no hold hands. sighhh I wish they were as lenient as Taiwan govt.  

Shen holds Zhao hands to show his love for Zhao. I am 100% certain for it. 

I am also in awe with Long Ge can NG his own scene because he felt like he needs to do the hold hands thingy.  us fans are so spoiled  :)

Yeah, where can I get to see Episode 1 to 39 & 40 gifs animated scenes?? 

Long Ge really great knowing Fans like this stuffs... Expressing repeated NG... To perfection. Sadly Episode 38 & 39 no holding of hands but I think this holding of hand can take it as friendship and aired because even friends also have such love correct?? (I see not as a form of BL but even as good close friends they also have this kind of bond) Anyone agrees with me?? 

2 hours ago, cherylrose said:

Yeah, where can I get to see Episode 1 to 39 & 40 gifs animated scenes?? 

Long Ge really great knowing Fans like this stuffs... Expressing repeated NG... To perfection. Sadly Episode 38 & 39 no holding of hands but I think this holding of hand can take it as friendship and aired because even friends also have such love correct?? (I see not as a form of BL but even as good close friends they also have this kind of bond) Anyone agrees with me?? 

Here is the video of BTS where the hold hands happened.  But they did not show in the drama. only in behind the scenes we can see it.

Archived