[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Guardian 镇魂

sugarplum892

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good evening everyone I found back the video I mention earlier on that ZYL got choke by Whiterobe. Eyes don't Blink everyone, let me know what you think the ending will be. As I see SW will cut his Heart to let Blood Flow to overcome  the Darkness and ZYL is angry because SW already injured badly still Cut his own heart.

I will paste in as Spoiler because I respect the drama still airing. 

Here's the treat for today: 

Spoiler

3 hours ago, valerie86 said:

Here u go.. =)  Minute 5.20 onwards

No . I think  she wanted to dig their interactions with previous co stars in their other works.  They never work together  before ..Guardian is the first time Long ge and Bai Yu met and are paired together in a drama.

I couldn't help laughing watching them in this video.

Actually guys there is nothing wrong with them in the part when Bai Yu wanted to hug Zhu Yilong.. It was just a gesture of friendship and Zhu Yilong knows Bai Yu's naughtiness so he avoided him purposely or unpurposely.. 

I think we should not think anything negative about their friendship.. 

Maybe because they are acting based on BL novel so people's mind wanders mindlessly... 

Come on guys. This video shows they are friends and Bai Yu is more outgoing and Zhu Yilong is the one who is a quiet type. I laughed when he told the person that he laughed whereas his laugh was not like Bai Yu's one... 

Real damn funny watching two guys acting like boys... 

39 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

May I know where is that photo taken what it says??? 

I saw this pic on weibo and I don't know chinese so can't say much.

Link -WEIBO

b6db9109gy1ftdakvb5lhj21jr13djy2.jpgbased on new bts video fanart

NEW bts video

006eQltKly1ftdam0zr5vj30sg0qygp6.jpg

SO cute ❤But I don't know what's written over there

5 hours ago, cherylrose said:

Good evening everyone I found back the video I mention earlier on that ZYL got choke by Whiterobe. Eyes don't Blink everyone, let me know what you think the ending will be. As I see SW will cut his Heart to let Blood Flow to overcome  the Darkness and ZYL is angry because SW already injured badly still Cut his own heart.

I will paste in as Spoiler because I respect the drama still airing. 

Here's the treat for today: 

Reveal hidden contents

Thx for the vid..

Omg. Nooooo.. Shen Wei bleeding like crazy,  he really did cut his heart out.. Why I am so worried Shen might die  .

So in the end Zhao vs Night one on one. 

It will be devastating =?

6 hours ago, cherylrose said:

May I know where is that photo taken what it says??? 

I think there will be gathering at New York to watch guardian? I am wonderimg if  Long ge will go to new york to have meet and greet o something. ( my chinese is very limited)

6 hours ago, RPM said:

I saw this pic on weibo and I don't know chinese so can't say much.

Link -WEIBO

b6db9109gy1ftdakvb5lhj21jr13djy2.jpgbased on new bts video fanart

NEW bts video

006eQltKly1ftdam0zr5vj30sg0qygp6.jpg

SO cute ❤But I don't know what's written over there

The picture regarding New York, if I am correct, I think one of his fan brought a few seconds of billboard time to showcase Zhu Yi Long (wow wow wow that fan must be rich lol) to show his/her support. 

The first pic:

Black Robe : This Osmanthus flower smell very good

ZYL: Yes, this is the Osmanthus cake I used to buy when I was little.

Flower: ??? I am Gardenia flower.

(Note: This is based on Guardian official weibo account latest behind the screen. Both leads found this white flower and they placed it behind their ears and starting chatting that these are Osmanthus flower but those are actually Gardenia flower lol)

The second pic:

Zhu Yi Long: Lollipop, want to eat?

Bai Yu: Yes please, then I will give you mango to eat :heart:

(Note: Mango = Bai Yu lol) The cartoon is sooo cute especially the dragon tail and horns on Zhu Yi Long (Long = Dragon)

36 minutes ago, BreezeC said:

The picture regarding New York, if I am correct, I think one of his fan brought a few seconds of billboard time to showcase Zhu Yi Long (wow wow wow that fan must be rich lol) to show his/her support. 

The first pic:

Black Robe : This Osmanthus flower smell very good

ZYL: Yes, this is the Osmanthus cake I used to buy when I was little.

Flower: ??? I am Gardenia flower.

(Note: This is based on Guardian official weibo account latest behind the screen. Both leads found this white flower and they placed it behind their ears and starting chatting that these are Osmanthus flower but those are actually Gardenia flower lol)

The second pic:

Zhu Yi Long: Lollipop, want to eat?

Bai Yu: Yes please, then I will give you mango to eat :heart:

(Note: Mango = Bai Yu lol) The cartoon is sooo cute especially the dragon tail and horns on Zhu Yi Long (Long = Dragon)

thank you for your translations ..the two main leads are so sweet  ::D :D I am melting of their cuteness !

By the way I also noticed Bai Yu face look a lit like Mango  because of so many youtube commenters pointed out. and Zhu Yi Long said in happy camp.  in his previous works that I watched.. I never realised it LOL. 

2 hours ago, valerie86 said:

Thx for the vid..

Omg. Nooooo.. Shen Wei bleeding like crazy,  he really did cut his heart out.. Why I am so worried Shen might die  .

So in the end Zhao vs Night one on one. 

It will be devastating =?

I think there will be gathering at New York to watch guardian? I am wonderimg if  Long ge will go to new york to have meet and greet o something. ( my chinese is very limited)

Thankfully I found the video last night to post here. I think maybe Zhu Yilong will be very happy Fans gather in New York!! (the wording too blur unable to read on the post of the New York photo) 

39 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

Thankfully I found the video last night to post here. I think maybe Zhu Yilong will be very happy Fans gather in New York!! (the wording too blur unable to read on the post of the New York photo) 

yeah.  so worried

Now I am to worried and I can't bear to watch Shen covered in bloods.. Maybe i will skip the blood part when i see the Episode Finale. I am too crazily in love with Shen. dont want to see him die too :(

does anybody know if episode 40 is this week? or next week?  If next week then another week of waiting awww

8 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

does anybody know if episode 40 is this week? or next week?  If next week then another week of waiting awww

Unfortunately, next week is the finale. I remember in one of the interview, they said week of 7/25 is the finale. It's frustrating that we have to wait another week :( If we have 6 episodes this week, does that mean we need to wait a week for the last episode???

41 minutes ago, BreezeC said:

Unfortunately, next week is the finale. I remember in one of the interview, they said week of 7/25 is the finale. It's frustrating that we have to wait another week :( If we have 6 episodes this week, does that mean we need to wait a week for the last episode???

Awwww..noooooooooo..

This is really really bad. Wait until 25 July only for 1 episode. It is so frustrating.. sobs sobs sobs..  they should have aired 7 episode this week =( =( =(   so sad..

I remember the same happen with legend of Dugu tragic ending where we waited 7 days for the last final episode, and apparently everybody is dying in the last ep. One by one. Audience wished they didnt watch the one final episode. 

I hope Shen will not die cause he is bleeding profusely. So hard to watch too sighhh

10 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

Awwww..noooooooooo..

This is really really bad. Wait until 25 July only for 1 episode. It is so frustrating.. sobs sobs sobs..  they should have aired 7 episode this week =( =( =(   so sad..

I remember the same happen with legend of Dugu tragic ending where we waited 7 days for the last final episode, and apparently everybody is dying in the last ep. One by one. Audience wished they didnt watch the one final episode. 

I hope Shen will not die cause he is bleeding profusely. So hard to watch too sighhh

Valerie86 may I ask where you watch legend of Dugu as we watch halfway the episodes was cut off the uploader disappeared. 

Coming back to Shen Wei I re-watch the  video I found yesterday which ZYL and Whiterobe fight, I also see all the special investigatng unit was fighting with Whiterobe thus not only ZYL fight with Whiterobe. As for last part of the video both Shen Wei and ZYL seriously injured yeah very sad if they die just like that. But I think the time will rewind back to the ancient time where both of them are together at the mountain. I will watch until last episode. Hopefully they won't die, but I think they won't die based on novel they didn't die correct? 

1 hour ago, valerie86 said:

yeah.  so worried. Now I am to worried and I can't bear to watch Shen covered in bloods.. Maybe i will skip the blood part when i see the Episode Finale. I am too crazily in love with Shen. dont want to see him die too :(

I was counting the Episode as it's 7 episodes left thus I am thinking maybe next week the end?? I just watch another interview of their's where Bai Yu ask Zhu Yilong to act and sing Meow Meow and then I realize Zhu Yilong sitting far apart from Bai Yu and then Bai Yu ask Zhu Yilong to sit nearer to him... (why are you sitting so far away) but Zhu Yilong didn't answer Bai Yu. 

Anyone knows where to buy Shen Wei pendant Amber?? Which website please post here I want to buy. 

12 minutes ago, node said:

Four more fmvs just got translated to English, enjoy!

so grateful to the people who sub the interviews. 

3 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

I was counting the Episode as it's 7 episodes left thus I am thinking maybe next week the end?? I just watch another interview of their's where Bai Yu ask Zhu Yilong to act and sing Meow Meow and then I realize Zhu Yilong sitting far apart from Bai Yu and then Bai Yu ask Zhu Yilong to sit nearer to him... (why are you sitting so far away) but Zhu Yilong didn't answer Bai Yu. 

maybe you read into stuff to much which interview ;p 

16 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

Valerie86 may I ask where you watch legend of Dugu as we watch halfway the episodes was cut off the uploader disappeared. 

Coming back to Shen Wei I re-watch the  video I found yesterday which ZYL and Whiterobe fight, I also see all the special investigatng unit was fighting with Whiterobe thus not only ZYL fight with Whiterobe. As for last part of the video both Shen Wei and ZYL seriously injured yeah very sad if they die just like that. But I think the time will rewind back to the ancient time where both of them are together at the mountain. I will watch until last episode. Hopefully they won't die, but I think they won't die based on novel they didn't die correct? 

@cherylrose  for Dugu - I used to watch it on Youtube a day after it aired (but search with the Chinese title) . some vietnamese channel uploaded the video soon after it aired. but I did know that the video always  got taken down 24 hours later due to copyright so i was very lucky to have seen it lol. 

trust me, the final and last episode is not worth watching at all. It is the worst.  i think 4 people died in that 1 episode. better stop at 1 episode prior to that last final ep. :):):)

Yeah, Shen and Zhao both are very badly injured, i am sure I just couldnt watch the scenes in final episode :( :(  I am not sure if time travel is allowed in chinese drama. maybe they won't time travel to the past as Kun Lun and Shen. LOL

just hoping there will be happy end. both recovering well at the end of the drama.   Yep in the novel it is happy ending. but in the drama  we never know.

16 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

Anyone knows where to buy Shen Wei pendant Amber?? Which website please post here I want to buy. 

Yeah possibly end on 25 July.

I havent watched that video , will check out once it has Eng sub :). sometimes I couldnt understand what they said (I am scratching my head here),  so I always love to wait for Eng.

Really Bai Yu ask Long Ge to sit closer to him?  LOL  . so mischievous!

Normally other co-stars / leads will have some distance / space between them when sitting on a sofa , only Bai Yu and Long Ge stick so near .:)    they must be very good friends / brothers.

But just a curiousity , did Zhu Yi Long always look with adoring eyes to  his previous co-stars in drama?   I notice there are a few occasions he could not take his eyes off Bai Yu  , and deeply stare at him  with full of love eyes (like searching for some answer). maybe i am thinking too much :)   

Long Ge eyes can talk .. When fighting enemies , Shen and Black Robe always have very cold  and serious eyes , which impressed me a lot. 

24 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

Yeah possibly end on 25 July.

I havent watched that video , will check out once it has Eng sub :). sometimes I couldnt understand what they said (I am scratching my head here),  so I always love to wait for Eng.

Really Bai Yu ask Long Ge to sit closer to him?  LOL  . so mischievous!

Normally other co-stars / leads will have some distance / space between them when sitting on a sofa , only Bai Yu and Long Ge stick so near .:)    they must be very good friends / brothers.

But just a curiousity , did Zhu Yi Long always look with adoring eyes to  his previous co-stars in drama?   I notice there are a few occasions he could not take his eyes off Bai Yu  , and deeply stare at him  with full of love eyes (like searching for some answer). maybe i am thinking too much :)   

Long Ge eyes can talk .. When fighting enemies , Shen and Black Robe always have very cold  and serious eyes , which impressed me a lot. 

Yup in the interview Bai Yu ask Long Ge to act and sing Meow Meow he later after that ask Long Ge to sit closer to him I think because Fans in the telephone unable to see Long Ge and I wonder how come that interview Long Ge sit far away? (I heard from someone here says both of them stick together while sitting during interviews so I play back the video and realize this video Meow Meow which Long Ge sitting far away from Bai Yu until Bai Yu ask him why sit so far away, "Come sit closer". (so Long Ge sit closer). I will find this video tonight as I am outside on the road now. 

Valerie86 says for the question you ask: Long Ge always look with adoring eyes to his previous co-stars in drama? (Answer should be nope) [ maybe Bai Yu and Long Ge have opposite character thus Long Ge attracted to that??] Anyone has any answer to Long Ge stare at Bai Yu? (Maybe Fans should ask Long Ge for an answer!!! If any Fans here can reach Long Ge please post to him this question that everyone here wants to know why Long Ge stare at Bai Yu eyes holds Full of love??) Based on talking eyes, well we might be right or wrong to what's the real reason behind that stare only the person knows the real answer. 

Zhu Yilong really have talking eyes I agrees with you Valerie86! 

Oh if anyone here is in New York please take pictures of Long Ge and post here!!! (maybe he will be invited to New York since Fans held in New York) 

Archived