[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Guardian 镇魂

sugarplum892

13 hours ago, valerie86 said:

By the way I didnt notice the dubbing as I usually watch with very low volumes (kids asleep etc),  but is there anything wrong with the sound mixer / dubbing? LOL 

Yeah. The dialogue is like a Frankenstein's monster of different clips. Particularly episodes 34-36 were bad. There's a scene in episode 8 where Shen Wei gets water from the tap and it just sounds like someone splashing around in a bowl of water. But it's all fine, most of the leads' dialogue is ok. 

https://v.youku.com/video/id_XMzczMDQ3OTUyMA==.html

This is the (official) WeiLan music video to Meteor Rain. I found a translation online: 

The loving starry sky

Should make you feel touched

I'm here by your side

Decorating a piece of heaven for you

I wouldn't allow you to feel sad

I'll chase away your loneliness

The weight of your unfulfilled dreams

Let me bear them all

Leading you by the hand

Doesn't matter how strong the wind becomes

For you have me now

You'll never lose your way again.

Chorus:

Watching the Meteor Rain fall unto Earth with you.

Letting your tears fall on my shoulder.

I want you to believe my love will brave everything solely for you.

And I'll show you where happiness lies.

They censored the word love, but you can still read it after it's been crossed out. So yeah, the bl is official and intended, they're just playing by the rules and letting the viewers read between the lines. 

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

Actually about hair style my mom was watching this drama with me and 2 things she mentioned first is about their love for Shen Wei love Zhao. Second is she mentioned their hairs the current Era they are in hairstyle my mom says look like Uncles not so nice. But she didn't get to watch the Back Dated Era which both of them long hairs. 

Hahahaha..... I will say I am surprised Zhao looking Handsome in Back Dated Era. You ask me : "fringe hair style or his split in half style?" I don't know which one do you have a picture for both?? 

As for Zhu Yilong I think his young Shen Ghost is handsome but when the Whiterobe appears I am looking at the big TV screen facing very near so handsome. Maybe that's the reason he still keep this hairstyle up to today. Long live the Era of Whiterobe!! Hahaha sounds bad but he handsome LA.... 

Who agrees with me??? 

Oh then how come hairstyle can be so long the difference is alot. I realize Zhao hairstyle also have some changes if anyone notice throughout Episode 1 to 39. 

@cherylrose   yeah Zhao hair also change from  ep 1 until ep 39

Zhao with fringe  (I like this one better) 

Zhao new hairstyle below (split in half)

17 minutes ago, siobhanne said:

Yeah. The dialogue is like a Frankenstein's monster of different clips. Particularly episodes 34-36 were bad. There's a scene in episode 8 where Shen Wei gets water from the tap and it just sounds like someone splashing around in a bowl of water. But it's all fine, most of the leads' dialogue is ok. 

https://v.youku.com/video/id_XMzczMDQ3OTUyMA==.html

This is the (official) WeiLan music video to Meteor Rain. I found a translation online: 

The loving starry sky

Should make you feel touched

I'm here by your side

Decorating a piece of heaven for you

I wouldn't allow you to feel sad

I'll chase away your loneliness

The weight of your unfulfilled dreams

Let me bear them all

Leading you by the hand

Doesn't matter how strong the wind becomes

For you have me now

You'll never lose your way again.

Chorus:

Watching the Meteor Rain fall unto Earth with you.

Letting your tears fall on my shoulder.

I want you to believe my love will brave everything solely for you.

And I'll show you where happiness lies.

They censored the word love, but you can still read it after it's been crossed out. So yeah, the bl is official and intended, they're just playing by the rules and letting the viewers read between the lines. 

@siobhanne

Ah i see.  Hehe =)  but at least they did decent job in some of the episodes

^^^

Thanks for the translations  . Yeah the BL is obvious from meteor garden lyrics.. so matching to the dramas 

Actually I went back to search which episode ZYL hairstyle changed. His hairstyle from ep1 to ep14 was the same but his hairstyle changed from ep15 onwards. 

Ep15 is where the journalist who joined their team later tried to blackmail ZYL and SW. 

I myself not so sure if you ask me as this is a prerecorded drama. Prerecorded drama can be filmed longer than 2/3 months and not like live dramas which normally we see. 

I'm baffled as well if you ask me.. 

I am trying to not to spoil myself by looking in the new episodes as currently I'm at ep24 (eng sub)

PS: I'm watching the drama with my mom.. My mom stated that she preferred ZYL with his fringed his style instead of split hairstyle... 

BUt I noticed sometimes his split hairstyle look bad and sometimes look not too bad.. 

1 hour ago, valerie86 said:

@cherylrose   yeah Zhao hair also change from  ep 1 until ep 39

Zhao with fringe  (I like this one better) 

Zhao new hairstyle below (split in half)

Valerie86 I like the first picture the same you like. The half split hairstyle I think Zhao have to be 4 months to keep that long because when you put the 2 photos side by side its alot of long growth. Now I get to see wow hairstyle really grow alot for both Actors. 

Valerie86 by the way I Bid the Pendant similar to Shen Wei pendant and I won it!! I paid the item. 

I Remember someone here says lollipop pendant "Shen Wei pendant" was it you said Valerie86?? Hopefully the Shen Wei pendant ending Episode 40 have some enlightment. 

58 minutes ago, RPM said:

006lOFGrgy1ftgikbkinsj30k00f0abz.jpg

8ea97c5egy1ftgkgu40psj20u01rc7wi.jpg

5e94d69egy1ftgjvhukloj22c03407t8.jpg

Hide contents

6b86805dly1ftgkg8ln1kj20k00qo75s.jpg

May I know where is this place?? 

50 minutes ago, sheelatpsfm said:

Actually I went back to search which episode ZYL hairstyle changed. His hairstyle from ep1 to ep14 was the same but his hairstyle changed from ep15 onwards. 

Ep15 is where the journalist who joined their team later tried to blackmail ZYL and SW. 

I myself not so sure if you ask me as this is a prerecorded drama. Prerecorded drama can be filmed longer than 2/3 months and not like live dramas which normally we see. 

I'm baffled as well if you ask me.. 

I am trying to not to spoil myself by looking in the new episodes as currently I'm at ep24 (eng sub)

PS: I'm watching the drama with my mom.. My mom stated that she preferred ZYL with his fringed his style instead of split hairstyle... 

BUt I noticed sometimes his split hairstyle look bad and sometimes look not too bad.. 

Oh prerecorded drama means the time difference in between months I think. 

7 hours ago, valerie86 said:

the translator tanyavvvvv also dont know if it will be happy ending or not. she also has no idea.  no she didnt guarantee happy end.

She said Shen Crying  photo could be either bad ending or happy end,  either Shen bid the final goodbye in the black hole (Sad ending), OR  ,Zhao  found Shen in the black hole and they are reunited happily ever after.   

@cherylrose replied the dm :)

which crying photo?

Also this drama along with school 2013 are the best "bromance" drama's ;p 

@cherylrose  yeah me too i super like the hairstyle with fringe.

woahhh cheryl you won the bid for pendant congrats . nice ♡

Wah .. see fans gather in Shanghai  and  also watched trailer for the drama. I hope episode 40 will have a good ending, please scriptwriter.m dont let us fans down.. 

43 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

@cherylrose  yeah me too i super like the hairstyle with fringe.

woahhh cheryl you won the bid for pendant congrats . nice ♡

Wah .. see fans gather in Shanghai  and  also watched trailer for the drama. I hope episode 40 will have a good ending, please scriptwriter.m dont let us fans down.. 

:blush: Toast yes I won the bid!!! When it comes I will take a photo and post here to let you see. 

33 minutes ago, Wotad said:

im waiting to know the ending before continuing im sick of bad endings ;p  

Me too, too stressful and this drama impact my mind too much... Everyday you see me in here talking. I think I talks alot here, Valerie86, RPM thankfully have them replying and also others if I miss out names. 

2 hours ago, RPM said:

@cherylrose I think it's Shanghai, twin towers China

Oh last Christmas I was in Shanghai... But we didn't go Twin Towers. Will Zhu Yilong and Bai Yu be there at Twin Towers?? 

18 minutes ago, node said:

Actually I have been wanting to ask the E-Scooter both Long Ge and Bai Yu riding is there anything got to do with the drama?? 

I keep laughing about this video, "especially last Shen" S" is cookies!" :

Finally I watch the last 10 mins of Episode 39 Zhao took the jab and stab himself. I think there is hope he might gain super power. Don't forget he face, 1 to 1 with Night! As for survival I think Zhao will be alive, but as for Shen Wei I don't know what to say, he looks really in bad shape as of Episode 39. I can't find Episode 40 preview. Anyone gets to see Episode 40 preview?? (Really very Devastating I can't sleep and it's 1:45am now.... 

5 hours ago, cherylrose said:

Finally I watch the last 10 mins of Episode 39 Zhao took the jab and stab himself. I think there is hope he might gain super power. Don't forget he face, 1 to 1 with Night! As for survival I think Zhao will be alive, but as for Shen Wei I don't know what to say, he looks really in bad shape as of Episode 39. I can't find Episode 40 preview. Anyone gets to see Episode 40 preview?? (Really very Devastating I can't sleep and it's 1:45am now.... 

@cherylrose  Yeah. I feel u  totally!

watching ep 39 and the cliffhanger really affects my mood in real life too.   feel so gloomy and heartache.

I  think we just need to prepare for the worst  (one live and the other die scenario).  cause Shen sounds like he is near to death. . 

But I truly truly hope the crying scene is where Zhao found Shen and happy ending.  

7 hours ago, RPM said:

@cherylrose I think YiYu Not present there...I haven't seen any picture of them on weibo

@cherylrose both actor are not present.

but Long Ge greet fans on Weibo  he just finished working. it's late already. he hope his fans can walk flower road (I don't know what it means walk the flower road) LOL

Archived